As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Javascript error on Android

Ever since the forum crashed and burned for a bit last night Java script seems to be having issues on the mobile site.

I've double checked to make sure it's still enabled on my phone, and it is, but every time I try to use agree/awesome it takes me to a page telling me Javascript has to be enabled and quote trees/spoilers are also not functioning.

Anyone else having these issues?

• Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    Ever since the forum crashed and burned for a bit last night Java script seems to be having issues on the mobile site.

I've double checked to make sure it's still enabled on my phone, and it is, but every time I try to use agree/awesome it takes me to a page telling me Javascript has to be enabled and quote trees/spoilers are also not functioning.

Anyone else having these issues?

tried it just now with no problems. Last night I had issued before it went down though. And noticing when you posted it was prior to when I started to get the "over capacity" message so maybe it's a symptom?

50433.png?1708759015
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Yeah that was my wholly ignorant and largely baseless assumption

I don't exactly have a large pool of data to go by since my phone browsing habits consist of the forums and the occasional google search :P

• Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Yeah that was my wholly ignorant and largely baseless assumption

I don't exactly have a large pool of data to go by since my phone browsing habits consist of the forums and the occasional google search :P

Well after I replied I couldn't do a few things like remove bookmarks and then I got the "over capacity" message again for a while. I'm now at home using my PC instead of my Phone and having no issues. Just tried my phone and wasn't having much problem though when I try to click on a Star in my bookmarks list to unbookmark(not sure if this proper procedure) it gives me an error that it can't be done and try again later.

edit: just tried to remove bookmarks on the PC from the My Bookmarks list and got the same error.

Banzai5150 on
    50433.png?1708759015