As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Now featuring both puzzles and dragons!

19495969798100»

• Options
    csuzwcsuzw Registered User regular
    Went to roll on PAL machine, accidentally selected REM and by the time I realised it was too late :( Got a Mystic Dark Knight, which is about the most useless monster I could get given I already have a fully evolved and max skilled 1. Not really sure what I'm going to do with it as I don't need 2 and it's too much effort to evolve it just to awaken my other 1.

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    38thDoe wrote: »
    gjaustin wrote: »

That's great but I think the big news here is that Bastet/Bastet will have the same multiplier as Horus/Horus after ultimate evolution!

With a lot of additional combos, at least.

Edit: Sorry for double post.

Also, possible Norse, Indian, and Greek 1.0 godfest according to time travelers: http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=19740

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    man i am going to have the best healer team if i can get a valk.
    Need poring to happen so i can max skill my angelions and coc healer and cross my fingers highlander/berserker

so running two heroes on my tablet and so far so good. up to the vampires. luckily only 2 were synced so as long as i get hearts i should be ok..

running

ult fort/abyss neptune
    echinada
    StE
    RK
    Abyss Neptune

also can someone throw up either a red globe or high level 2x HP/Rcv red. the angel (uriel?) want to try for heroes on my phone and a mono red is all i gots for power.

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Oh man. Siegfried teams are going to be awesome.

Sieg/Megalodran/Blue Odin/King Bubblie/insert Phys sub here (second Blue Odin, Mastering, or Fuma Kutaro)/Sieg friend. KABOOM! Dat HP!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    @mts my red globe is up, max level.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Got through Two Heroes with 2x Lucifer, 2x RK, D/D Hades, and Siren. Would have used drawn joker instead of Siren but don't have the team cost. Took me a stone on the first wave, though, on account of devils being a pain in the ass. The other four waves were super easy. Got Berserk. Guess I'll run it again later in hopes of a Highlander.

I really wish stamina regen went up with rank. Or that I could spend stones to increase my regen rate or something. 6 an hour is so slow.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    I can't figure out which team would be better for me to try and get a Valk.

HQP lead, Hades, Hades, RK, ? . Lucifer Friend

Fallen Lucifer for 300k light attack
    Siren max skill for hearts
    Drawnjoker skill level 1

I know right now with Lucifer in the last spot I have a little over 41,000 health and before she gets one turn I can take her from 2.7mil to 430k health. But I don't have a real way to get rid of that 400k health before she heals to full.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Siren. All the way.

I did MLD, Hades, Hera, RK, Siren, Luci and 2-stoned due to mistakes. It's 0-stonable and I'd say HQP is a better lead due to the higher HP.

2 gravs + Luci nuke on one demon to kill, then stall for skills on second one. On Valk, you are going to want to force her to heal (one grav + Luci nuke), use second grav after she resurrects, then grind her down to ~40% when your gravities are back up. Then double Gravity + luci nuke to win.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Alright, the thing that was confusing me on the wiki page it talks about she will heal 3 times but only if she doesnt get to bind 2 people. If she does bind people than she will heal once. So I wasn't sure what the best strategy was to get her down.

I was thinking if I took fallen lucifer to grind her down for ~10 turns at start of fight and than double gravity, lucifer, lucifer. If she had health left than can use HQP skill to try and sweep.... of course the problem is if I get heart starved during wave 3/4.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »

That's great but I think the big news here is that Bastet/Bastet will have the same multiplier as Horus/Horus after ultimate evolution!

Also, possible Norse, Indian, and Greek 1.0 godfest according to time travelers: http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=19740

I'm excited by her being a Healer because she has massive tracts of... HP.

The 4x multiplier is just a bonus, since it might mean I don't have to IAP to try and pull the new Green Japanese goddess when she comes out.

• Options
    She only heals once on Legend.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Anyone have a WD Gabriel or Hermes or Blue Snow globe I can use?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited September 2013
    i can throw my snow globe up. he is lvl 41

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    I doubt this is helpful but I've put up my level 1 Snowglobe

• Options
    pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »

Bastet may require more combos than Horus to hit the 4X multiplier, but that's not dependent on hitting 4 different colors or having that color in your attack. And if you're hitting 4 or more combos pretty regularly, you're going to get a multiplier bonus pretty much every turn.

Also, Bastet + Bastet + King Shynee active + 3 Healers + 7+ combo = 48X attack for Healer teams.

At the very least, Bastet / Bastet is going to make Weekend Dungeon extraordinarily easy.

steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
  • Options
    Well got my Goemon max level, problem is I need 1 demon mask to evolve him... ran Fire Forest Nerva 4 times and saw about 7 masks but none of them dropped... don't have much to feed him right now anyway.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    so for the last level of 2 heroes what is the general strat?

going to drop poison on entry.

figure i would focus down berserker since he hits harder, though i have double 50% resist so that might be a wash.

so does it matter who i focus down? or should i not bother

actually caculated and berserker still does about 1k more a hit, but highlander does it each so maybe focus highlander.

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »

figure i would focus down berserker since he hits harder, though i have double 50% resist so that might be a wash.

actually caculated and berserker still does about 1k more a hit, but highlander does it each so maybe focus highlander.

If you're running a tank team you won't be able to hurt Highlander at all so focusing Berserk is a good idea. If you're running a Spike team of some sort (or have Lucifer), Highlander is a lot easier to drop first and does a lot more damage.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »

If you can get through Highlander's armor by all means go after him.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    running a posion team so probably just let that steep while i take care of berserker

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    If you're doing poison to bypass defense then you should probably focus on berserk, provided you can take all those hits. Highlander's defense is pretty high, so if you're using resist leads focusing your attack on him is probably going to be pretty ineffective. If you've got armor break somewhere, on the other hand, you can probably knock him out really quickly and then deal with Berserk's much more manageable damage every few rounds.

I ran it again. Cost me another stone on wave 1 (I just do not have the HP to eat all those devil attacks; I get to within a round of having Siren charged and killing a second devil, then die). But Highlander dropped this run, so I can be done with it until it rotates back around on the descend schedule. Woot.

Isn't super ruby dragons supposed to be today? I only see regular ruby dragons on the PDX schedule.

• Options
    luckily i managed a mega combo on the first level and wiped out everyone except for the green devil so i was able to charge all my skills on him

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Argh, just a little too short on team cost to run Heroes. Should probably set myself to grinding some levels this weekend, instead of always farming mats. Once that's done, I'll be able to run some much better teams.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Why would you think it's Super Ruby day? Super Jewel schedule is random and today looks like it's just a regular Ruby day. Odd since we just had one, though.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    @mts put up my uriel

• Options
    I thought I saw super ruby dragons descended on today's "This is the stuff going on today" message on login this morning, but it was early as shit AM so it's entirely possible I imagined it.

• Options
    New thread is up!
    Still working on the first post, so let me know what I should include.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I thought I saw super ruby dragons descended on today's "This is the stuff going on today" message on login this morning, but it was early as shit AM so it's entirely possible I imagined it.

not according to pdx

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Jupiter + Griffin > Two Heroes

I just get so excited when my Wood team can actually complete a Descended dungeon!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    How viable is a horus/kirin team for hera ur if I don't have the evolved sigfried or any kind of valk to make space for poison and delay?

steam_sig.png