As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Having photo's Appraised.

GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
So, I was up at my cottage visiting my god mother earlier this week, and she mentioned that she had some photo's of celebrities from the 1940's that she was trying to sell to help maintain her property. Being the good little god child that I was, I offered to help her find someone who could do so.

The photo's are in amazingly good condition considering they're 60-70 years old, and many of them were signed by the stars so I know that they must be worth some good money, but I'm not sure who to go to get them appraised and sold. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• Options
    Blank-DiskBlank-Disk Registered User new member
    I'd recommend taking them to an antiques dealer. If they offer to buy the photos from you for a good price then you're set, otherwise there's a good chance they'd be able to connect you with people who could price and/or sell them for you (like in an auction).