Options

Bring [Chat] On

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    vanguard why do you make so much money for selling ice cream sandwiches

fuk yer jerb

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Hmm Mark Meer is in town next weekend for the nerd convention.

Ask him to record something for your store in exchange for a discount.

O M G

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    padly lets get a beer

i am aching, naked in bed

supposed to meet up with homegirl for dinner

gotta see what our plans are

laaaaaaaaaaaame

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    I think my pal's crazy.. or the oil's fume have affected his judgment. He says he wants to settle down in Fort McMurray. D:

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    vanguard why do you make so much money for selling ice cream sandwiches

fuk yer jerb

My GF works for a bakery and they do food markets throughout Brooklyn

I help out every now and again and the base pay is $100 + tips

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    my aunt's husband has one kid who is like a disgusting garbage disposal in that he'll get seconds and thirds and fourths and basically upend his plate and he grosses out the people around him

the dad is just getting madder and madder that the kid won't eat like a civilized human being

now when the kid asks for seconds NO YOU DON'T NEED TWO FUCKING DINNERS JESUS CHRIST JUSTIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

:o

maaaaybe someone should get the kid to a doctor

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I make far more money in a day at my actual job

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Alleged Violent Naked Pooping Masturbator

now THAT'S a headline

I was quite taken by The Register's headline about the Jay Z album pre-release privacy thing.

"Rap chap rapped in crap rap app flap"

• Options
    ronya wrote: »
    my aunt's husband has one kid who is like a disgusting garbage disposal in that he'll get seconds and thirds and fourths and basically upend his plate and he grosses out the people around him

the dad is just getting madder and madder that the kid won't eat like a civilized human being

now when the kid asks for seconds NO YOU DON'T NEED TWO FUCKING DINNERS JESUS CHRIST JUSTIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

what are you, a gay?

(literal response when i suggested this)

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    we might just meet up later in which case yeah let's beer

actually

i'm gonna take a hot shower

with a cold beer

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

what are you, a gay?

I don't follow the thread between those two things.

• Options

what are you, a gay?

maaaaybe someone should get the dad a friendly visit from those people at Social Services

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    I need 2 dinners

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options

what are you, a gay?

some poor folks regard doctors as places for broken bones and cancer. everything else- including behavioral therapies, mental stuff, 'hormonal' stuff whatever- is weird faking pussy gay shit.

for real!

it is a predominant attitude in my family.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Finished my most important piece of packing, downloading the mobile steam app for my phone... And now I am ready.

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Finished my most important piece of packing, downloading the mobile steam app for my phone... And now I am ready.

which real city are you going to for a month

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

what are you, a gay?

some poor folks regard doctors as places for broken bones and cancer. everything else- including behavioral therapies, mental stuff, 'hormonal' stuff whatever- is weird faking pussy gay shit.

for real!

:( That sort of mindset is so awful.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, question. So, those of you that majored in business, or have attended graduate school... what did people dress like? I'm worried that the hardcore business kids (and they're not even kids, these people are going to be 5-10 years older than me D: ) always dress up in businessy pantsuits to look professional. I own NONE of that kind of garb.

Ravenhpltc24 on
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options

which real city are you going to for a month

Sapporo! It has insulation and urban planning and good food and good beer (I am going to mention all you can drink beer and all you can eat lamb for $20 again) and doesn't have much humidity and yaaaaaaaay!

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, question. So, those of you that majored in business, or have attended graduate school... what did people dress like? I'm worried that the hardcore business kids (and they're not even kids, these people are going to be 5-10 years older than me D:) always dress up in businessy pantsuits to look professional. I own NONE of that kind of garb.

business grads wear that garb, so go out and get it

I think the ladies get businessy skirts as an option

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Hey guys, question. So, those of you that majored in business, or have attended graduate school... what did people dress like? I'm worried that the hardcore business kids (and they're not even kids, these people are going to be 5-10 years older than me D:) always dress up in businessy pantsuits to look professional. I own NONE of that kind of garb.

I didn't major in it, but I've never seen business majors who don't wear suits for the most part.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Not sure about business school but 90% of the folks in my grad school were jeans and t-shirts unless we had to give a presentation or had like an ex-secretary of state in class or something.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Hey guys, question. So, those of you that majored in business, or have attended graduate school... what did people dress like? I'm worried that the hardcore business kids (and they're not even kids, these people are going to be 5-10 years older than me D: ) always dress up in businessy pantsuits to look professional. I own NONE of that kind of garb.

I usually show up to class in t-shirt and jeans.

Might be because I am low-class.

• Options

what are you, a gay?

for real!

:( That sort of mindset is so awful.

It's not an uncommon one either, though usually it is not expressed so blatantly.

• Options

i went to wharton for a school program thing for a year as a kid. all the female students i saw wore like, just a step above casual. no denim, but lots of blouses and non scooped tops and skirts and some pants. it was basically business caz? did not really see people in powersuits or whatever. but this is going back 12 years in memory and it isn't the uk so

• Options
    in economics we unsurprisingly get a lot of people who are finance types from taught grad econ programmes, and finance types from business fin programmes

business grads wear suits, the econs grads wear tshirts. them's the rules

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Grad folks in business school usually wear suits.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    That's because we don't let the econ shaman inside the business school.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Most of the folks I saw when I walked by the business school were in nicer clothing than us lowly International Studies folks.

But cloths is just one thing, we had the better ranking. ;)

I mean the Americans. My grad schools business school was about 35% or more Chinese exchange students and just didn't care and wore t-shirts and jeans.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    THUNDA AND LIGHTNING!

• Options
    very very frightening

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Wearing a suit to school seems odd.

Unless you are getting graded on your outfits, why bother?

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    finished xcom

did not like the ending

might not replay it now

sig.gif
  • Options
    Why is the phrase thunder and lightning? The former comes after the latter, both in real life and in the alphabet

• Options
    i guess i have segued into paying for tumbles' food also? not sure when that happened, but it apparently has.

man.

i really do not live well enough here to justify what i pay but w-e

• Options

because a huge part of a business degree is networking

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

shit looks boss

• Options
    i guess i have segued into paying for tumbles' food also? not sure when that happened, but it apparently has.

man.

Sorry dude

How many more years you got left of school?

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

man.

Sorry dude

How many more years you got left of school?

one more year of CC

then two years of upperclassman years

who knows how much of that will be at home

if i manage to get into one of my reach schools, only one hopefully!

This discussion has been closed.