As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mlb]OMGMLBLOL

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    This is going to be a long season

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    3 pitchers going today.

Hopefully my offense wakes up.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    My only starter for today got rained out

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    yup

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    emilio bonifacio is now 11-14 to start the season, what the shit

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, he's been impressive so far.

It won't last.

• Options
    Alejandro De Aza has all 3 of my teams home runs so far...

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Phil Hughes was shaky starting out, but now he's settled down and doing alright

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    Swarm of bees in center field in Arizona right now.

fakeedit: belt with the home run!

• Options
    and now Hughes is getting shelled

triple, double, then a Dunn HR

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    and now Hughes is getting shelled

triple, double, then a Dunn HR

Welcome to the Phil Hughes experience.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Some of the few remaining Pirates fan in one section were doing a Yes! chant just now.

And someone made a gif of it.

• Options
    That one guy that goes from double fist pumping to raising the roof unsure of himself is the best.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    This is going to be one of those years that Lincecum has a good start every time I bench him, and an awful one every time I don't.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    This is going to be one of those years that Lincecum has a good start every time I bench him, and an awful one every time I don't.

Welcome to the Tim Lincecum experience.

• Options
    hey the Twins win a game

they tried to lose it so many times though

• Options
  • Options
    Chris Davis got a hit today! Crisis averted.

• Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    hey the Twins win a game

they tried to lose it so many times though

I checked the score at work and assumed the loss.

Also I saw screenshots for The Show on PS4 and...that might be the game that brings me to buy a PS4. It looks amazing.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    people were really giving Daniel Murphy shit for taking paternity leave?

yet nobody gave a shit when Brian Duensing did it at like the same time

Hjorvarthr on
  • Options
    I assume nobody really gives a shit about Duensing or the Twins right now, being in Minnesota and also on a bad team. Yet a decent* player in New York draws a lot of attention.

*I don't really know how Daniel Murphy ranks as far as skills and future outlook but his stats don't seem that bad.

• Options
    well Mauer had twins(ha!) during last season

nobody gave him any shit

mostly blog posts that had puns in them

• Options
    Well those twins caused my Twins to miss the playoffs. Thanks a lot Mauer!

• Options
    Think I might go to Target field over 4th of July weekend and watch the Twins play the Yankees.

• Options
    that's easier to blame than the starting pitching, that's for sure!

• Options
    The Twins have starting pitchers?

I might do a combination state fair/Twins game with the Detroit series this year. Consolidate the two things I do in the cities and save a bit of money on gas.

• Options
    natek wrote: »
    The Twins have starting pitchers?

I might do a combination state fair/Twins game with the Detroit series this year. Consolidate the two things I do in the cities and save a bit of money on gas.

That's not a bad idea. It's a 2 hour drive for me from Baxter and I'm sure we'll go to the fair again.

• Options
    Downside would be it is the worst weekend for traffic so getting out of the fair to the game might be a pain and make you hate everyone else on the road. Unless you do separate days and make it a weekend...
    I just know I will be at the fair that weekend and it only makes sense to catch a game.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    No decent person cares about Daniel Murphy taking a few days to be with his wife and child.

Just Mike Francesa.

• Options
    I got pretty drunk at the fair last year so I doubt I'll be driving.

Got to love the craft beer area

• Options
    I've had to drive two hours after every fair visit. Maybe this year I need to plan to get drunk but, honestly, I might have died last year if I did that with the 100 degrees and sun and whatnot.

• Options
    Yeah, it was hot as shit last year. I had a belly loaded with beer and cheese curds and I just didn't give a fuck.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    i really need to just clone joey votto and have an army of joey vottos

this not having nine joey vottos shit is for the birds

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Angry wrote: »
    No decent person cares about Daniel Murphy taking a few days to be with his wife and child.

Just Mike Francesa.

Boomer Eisisisisison says he'd have his wife have a c-section so he wouldn't miss opening day

• Options
    Yasiel Puig benched today for being late to the stadium.

• Options
    Good.

No wait, I need him on my fake team.

But I also need the Dodgers to lose.

Shit.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Good.

No wait, I need him on my fake team.

But I also need the Dodgers to lose.

Shit.

Welcome to the Yasiel Puig experience.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    I've now benched 3 home runs!

Fucking hell.

• Options
    Reading the article on ESPN, it sounds like a load of horseshit anyway.

He went to the batting cages, because apparently LA always does BP in the cages before day games, but they switched it up and decided to hit on the field today and he didn't know about it. Kemp is coming back today as well, so they needed a spot for him and it all sounds a bit fishy.

I take solace in the fact that this stupid Dodgers team will never win a pennant with Mattingly managing them, no matter how much money they spend.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    My batters have hit 2 home runs this week.

My pitchers have hit one.

Something is clearly wrong here.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
This discussion has been closed.