As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Two Girls, a Guy, and a Pizza place

JPArbiterJPArbiter Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
At least the title of my thread is what I have been trying to arrainge all week long.

Mrs Arbiter and I met this gal, she is cool, a friendship forms, but IMs are her only real from of communication. we have been trying to reach her on yahoo after she moved, but every time she is signed in, it is her bitch roommate ( we confimed this via webcam hacking) giving us the silent treatment. When we ask said room mate to pass along a message she says she will and....

nothing.

No this gal HAS been busy, we have been able to get a hold of her intermittenly, and we have never been able to schedule something because of her work or our work... so it is not like the girl we want to hang out is avoiding us.

my question is how the fuck can i get past this bitch roommate?? Mrs Arbiter and I are antsy to finally get back in touch with our buddy. how else can i reach someone who does not have a phone?

Sinning since 1983
JPArbiter on

• Options
    LondonBridgeLondonBridge __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Email address?

LondonBridge on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I assume her yahoo ID is also a yahoo address and tried it last night. that is a waiting game.

JPArbiter on
    Sinning since 1983
  • Options
    DekuStickDekuStick Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You could try a letter. Maybe drop it off at the place.

DekuStick on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    she just moved, and i only have a rough idea as to the neighborhood. no hard address.

JPArbiter on
    Sinning since 1983
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    JPArbiter wrote: »
    she just moved, and i only have a rough idea as to the neighborhood. no hard address.

If she just moved to somewhere new and you know the old address, you could still send a letter to the old place. I would imagine she has the post office forward her mail to her new address.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm just curious what you mean by "webcam hacking." Unfortunately, I dunno what to tell you - I've been through the same thing.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    SarcastroSarcastro Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    If you're good enough friends, call her at work. Not to chat, that might be uncool, but to jot down some deets.

Sarcastro on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    finally got a hold of her. brandy (that is the friend) has been overworking herself since she got the new job and been told she has to take three dasy in a row off. first thing she did was apologise for her roomate using her yahoo id and beeing such a.... well pick a vulgar word and you get the idea. the three of us have a hang out date this week.

JPArbiter on
    Sinning since 1983
This discussion has been closed.