Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Bob's World (Gaming/Comedy YouTube Channel Looking for Critiques!)

Bob135Bob135 Registered User new member
edited August 2013 in Games and Technology
Hey guys.

My name is Bob and I have had my gaming channel for a couple of years now. I feel that the content that I post is both entertaining and comical, yet I don't have many people watching my videos and giving me advice as of now. All I ask of you folks is to give me some criticism on what I can do better. Any help you guys can provide is much appreciated. I don't mean to be a sitewhore but this seemed like a good way to get my channel out there. If this truly is against the rules I'll be more than happy to take it down...I just really need some pointers. Thanks!

Enjoy!

-Bob

Tube on

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    You did not read our rules sir.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
This discussion has been closed.