Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Is the 360 version of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 region free?

mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
Couldn't really find a suitable thread for this. I'm in the UK and ordered UMvC3 from Amazon, but the outlet it came from sent me the NTSC version.

My experience is that PAL and NTSC don't play nice together on 360 so wondered if this was just a mistake on their part or if this one does actually work?

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal