As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nate and Kate

BlancoBlanco Registered User regular
edited September 2013 in Artist's Corner
Hey! I'm new here (well, I made my account 4 years ago but I only posted a few times) and the name's Nick LeBlanc or Blanco as I usually go by online.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I recently started a webcomic--I do the art and she writes it. It's called Nate and Kate. It's kind of a slice of life comedy type comic. Essentially, it's about a twenty-something couple--Nathan Murphy and Katelyn Solak--and their everyday lives and drama and funny moments and stuff.

As of yet, we don't have a huge archive, but hopefully we'll keep at it for some time.

nateandkate.thecomicseries.com/comics/first/

I've been drawing for a long time but I'm not really used to making comics, so any kind of advice or critique would be appreciated.

Grifter on

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    This sort of thread is verboten here. You're welcome to post individual strips and ask for feedback/critique, but starting a new thread with a link to your Webcomic is basically just advertising.

• Options
    BlancoBlanco Registered User regular
    Oh sorry, I didn't realize. Is there another section of the forum? Or is just frowned upon everywhere on the forum?

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    There's nowhere on PA to advertise sites or comics. But your other thread is spot on perfect for this forum - lots of examples of your art, and genuine questions/critique requests. If you stick with that one I'm sure you'll get feedback.

This discussion has been closed.