As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Purchasing Tickets for Other People/as a Gift

Starry.EyesStarry.Eyes Registered User new member
I've never been to PAX, so I'm not really sure how purchasing tickets goes down, so I apologize if my question is silly or obvious. However, I read both FAQs and couldn't find anything about it.

I actually don't know if I'm going, but I'm buying tickets as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and whichever friend (or me!) he decides to bring. Will I need names for the tickets? I'm not sure how stealthily I can get this info out of him without giving his gift away! I know they won't have the names on the tickets, but will I need to know that information to purchase them? Are there any other problems that could come up that I should know about before I buy, that way I'm prepared to pounce on them when they're announced? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced!!

• RicinRicin Registered User regular
    Tickets do not have names attached to them as of last pax east.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    The only thing you'll want to do is make sure you actually get the tickets delivered to you, because if you pick the Will Call option, only the person whose name is attached to the order will be able to pick up tickets.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Starry.EyesStarry.Eyes Registered User new member
    Fantastic, thank you!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    closing since answered.

This discussion has been closed.