Digital Devil [Phalla]: Rebirth - Final Cycle: Future

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    ooooOOOOooooo

Sweet, sweet release

oooOOOOoooOOOO

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    After recounting all action report, crossconfirming between the people I'm sure of and the died village ones, only one person could have killed Egos on day 9. It's Zombie Hero .
    Unless Mafia has 2 actionless kill, He MUST be Mafia.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Wouldn't there be more possible targets who could have targeted Egos as there were probably more attacks from more mafia players that night that weren't directed?

But I'll follow you on your gamble. Zombie Herp

Now I need to rethink everything I suspect of everyone though unless he's a SK

• Options
    The herp was an honest misspelling, I swear!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Ooh I missed the vote last night, apologies. Spent all night moving furniture out of my house to make it look "bigger".
    I haven't played in awhile, but when I was last playing Zombie Hero was much more talkative both in thread and in PMs. I could see him turning up red.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Every single player action excluding his must be exactly what they have posted us. Is sure, unless the dead villager give RGG and CC false data for no reason. At this point I don't see mafia attacking all out. They don't need to and risk exposing themselves when with 2 kills (or a kill and an almost sure kill) per day they could win easy flying under the radar. Two people who died tonight, did so also for that reason: if they were mafia (and we strongly suspected them) than we had a good kill. If they're village we had a clue on who lied to us. I would have preferred mafia, and I'm sorry to have sacrificed them, But their death would be avenged and help village tracking mafia.
    Everything works unless both the petrifing attack and the strange attack you reported today are both Mafia and actionless. If it's so, we're screwed

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Double check your notes.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Man, now i want to vote for 38thdoe but it really is sepah's time to go.

Steam
  • Options
    I have admittedly played a shitty game. I am terrible at this. But im still not going to let the entire village down by letting you vote off a villager today and lose the game.

You know why the village has gotten to this point? Basically all the villagers, including myself, have punted the decisions to the network head at the time. Maybe its fatigue, but its fatigue that reinforces itself. Surrender your agency, have no agency, get less enganged, surrender agency again, and so on.

This decision was wrong, as was the Drez one yesterday. I see Alegis putting in good work, but beyond that its basically been a few days of waiting to see who the network head du jour votes for and following suit. There is still time to turn around, so put your thinking caps on and lets go TO ARMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

Steam
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Preda wrote: »
    After recounting all action report, crossconfirming between the people I'm sure of and the died village ones, only one person could have killed Egos on day 9. It's Zombie Hero.
    Unless Mafia has 2 actionless kill, He MUST be Mafia.
    This is actually kind of a big assumption, and I don't think we should vote someone out without any sort of discussion based on it.

• Options
    I think it's possible the attack on me was a group attack; the name of the attack is 'Dharmapala Mob' (consisting of x component attacks, the name suggests theme wise it's a group/mob attacking, rather than say "Barrage of fists" or "Machine Gun spraying" or whatever which would indicate multiple attacks from one person). No conclusive evidence, I could imagine it as a single attack too. Odd that no one else mentioned this ability before; either they only got it late in the game as an unlock or I'm the only survivor of such an attack. Any narration hints as to which persons may have been targeted by this attack? I kinda skimmed over narrations as usual when I don't know the theme.

Also possible the petrify is from a SK, but unless the SK and mafia are in cahoots I'd find it odd for the SK to go after each network head and the mafia killing all others without overlap. SK Should have been targeting mafia at this point and hope the mafia goes for the nethead

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    And, like Zombie Hero, I know I don't exactly have the best voting record this game, but I'm far from the only one.

For example, Sepah hasn't been too great with his voting either, and I think he's trying to deflect onto me.

• Options
    Ok, I get all your points.

Than why He didn't answer to my message this morning, he answered only after I voted him, even if he had my PM 1 hour before his vote post. Maybe he's been lazy, but lazyness and errors could be an easy mafia cover up tactics.

I could certainly be wrong, give me good explanation and I'm ready to change my vote. But if Mafia had 2 actionless kill, than traking actions is useless, and traking vote can't help us, since mafia covered up really good there. Also, give me some data to work on about who to vote. I don't like Sepah. He's no way sure, but he surely is between the 4 people I more trust to be village...

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I have admittedly played a shitty game. I am terrible at this. But im still not going to let the entire village down by letting you vote off a villager today and lose the game.

You know why the village has gotten to this point? Basically all the villagers, including myself, have punted the decisions to the network head at the time. Maybe its fatigue, but its fatigue that reinforces itself. Surrender your agency, have no agency, get less enganged, surrender agency again, and so on.

This decision was wrong, as was the Drez one yesterday. I see Alegis putting in good work, but beyond that its basically been a few days of waiting to see who the network head du jour votes for and following suit. There is still time to turn around, so put your thinking caps on and lets go TO ARMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

This speech is making me suspect you more. You aren't terrible at this, but you know that The network has all action information. Working out who is lying using this is a good winning strategy. That's a large part of how we won Skies of Arcadia. This is why Saber was taken out.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Whoa.

You messaged me at 3:15 AM my time. I responded to you at 8:10 AM my time. I don't know when the fuck you expect me to be awake.

Steam
  • Options
    Than how is you're vote at 4:30 am in your time and your answer to my PM is not?

• Options
    Ah yes. That was 4:15 am this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night, checked results, went back to sleep. It was on my phone, so

Steam
  • Options
    Anyways, one of the biggest mistakes that can be made in phalla is being so sure that you are correct, that all of the info you receive gets filtered through the lens of confirmation bias. You are lost to reason at that point. I'm going to see if i can work out some analysis which is probably more convincing than losing my shit.

(note: i am prepared to lose my shit if that is what it takes for me to survive.)

Steam
  • Options
    I'm quoting this for quick reference
    Alegis wrote: »
    Repost of Day 2 as it went, with color coding (may have forgotton some):
    Up until 619:
    Saber III
    Zellpher I
    Tiph I
    3clipse III
    TRV I
    Alegis I

Wagon building on both Saber on 3clipse (village), singleton votes on zellpher, tiph, TRV and myself. Don't think there was deliberate piling on at this point to 'save' one of the singleton votes from becoming a thing, but it's possible.

Up until 642:
    Extra votes on the singletons (Alegis, Tiph, TRV)

Saber III
    Zellpher I
    Tiph II
    3clipse III
    TRV II
    Alegis III

spool32 then takes a vote off from 3clipse on the dagon. Up until 672, each vote is on a new player (single votes). At this point the vote was heavy in small wagons, they might seem throwaway.
    696: DUE votes for Tiphareth, taking a vote away from 3clipse. At that point Tiph is leading the vote (edit while writing: I missed 2 votes on me. At this point I'm tied with Tiph)

Saber III
    Tiph IIII
    3clipse I
    TRV II
    Alegis IIII
    The Dagon II
    A bunch on I

At this point: more votes on single players, including Kime's vote on Auralynx. My assumption: Mafia don't seem threatened at this point.

At 727, Sir Fab has 2 votes
    Saber III
    Zellpher I
    Tiph IIII
    TRV II
    Alegis IIII
    The Dagon II
    Sir Fab II

At 730 the magic box says gizzy moved his vote away from preda but there's no previous vote on preda registered?
    At 742 2 votes for Kime appear

Saber III
    Tiph IIII
    TRV II
    Alegis IIII
    The dagon II
    premium II
    CrimsonC II
    Kime II

At 761, votes for Kime and Sir Fab come.

Saber III
    Tiph IIII
    TRV II
    Alegis IIII
    spool32 II
    Sir Fab III
    premium II
    CrimsonC III
    Kime II

Now the mafia are definitely entering danger territory, but Tiph is still in the lead

We then get another vote on TRV from Assuran and a bunch of single votes
    Then anotrher vote on Kime 785

Saber III
    Zelpher II
    Tiph IIII
    TRV III
    Alegis IIII
    spool32 II
    Sir Fabulous III
    Premium II
    Crimson C III
    Kime III

The votes then come on existing player votes; spool32, Alegis, ObiFett and Sir Fab get extra votes. Post 808:

Saber III
    Zellpher II
    Tiph IIII
    TRV III
    Alegis IIIII
    spool32 III
    Sir Fab IIII
    CrimsonC III
    Kime IIII
    ObiFett II

Rawkking moves a vote away from CrimsonC to ObiFett, and some few late votes jump in on Kime to inch him over the tip while I was at the tip/tied with Tiph for most of the day.

My impression: mafia thought the entire time they had the day under control and spread their votes. A lot of votes going on. In the end Kime votes take over, they're surprised, they're fucked. As such I think Tiph is in the clear. the only suspicious move I find is rawkking moving away from CrimsonC (which would be terribly suspicious if crimsonC were mafia but I don't suspect him at this point; also the first to vote Kime)

Repost of Day 5, as it went: (with new color coding)
    Alegis wrote: »
    Cycle 5; as it went:

MegaFrost votes for Grunt's Ghosts
    Lucedes votes for Preda
    Sepah votes for Schuss
    Drez votes for Preda
    discrider votes for Schuss
    gizzy votes for Bedlam
    discrider votes for Bedlam, away from Schuss

Standing:
    Grunt's Ghosts I
    Preda II
    Schuss I
    Bedlam II

Then some long silence in the voting (5 hours and a half)

Zombie Hero votes for Auralynx
    Bedlam votes for TRV
    Assuran votes for blahmcblah
    lonelyahava, who has forgotten we're playing phalla and not her personal blog, votes for Shalmelo
    SlyM votes for Drez

At this point, mafia hasn't been jumping on the TRV vote, as Bedlam started it. It's only after TRV makes a retarded vote that it takes steam:

TRV votes for Alegis
    Preda votes for Bedlam
    Locus votes for Turkson
    Grunt's Ghosts votes for TRV

Standing:
    Grunt's Ghosts I
    Preda II
    Schuss I
    Bedlam III
    Auralynx I
    TRV II
    BlahmcBlah I
    Shalmelo I
    Drez I
    Alegis I
    Turkson I

CaptainPlanet42 votes for Bedlam
    Infidel votes TRV
    Megafrost votes TRV

TRV at 4, Bedlam at 4 votes

schuss votes for SlyM
    Kay votes for gizzy
    Alegis votes for Bedlam
    INANTP votes for CrimsonCoyote
    undergroundmonorail votes for TRV
    Shalmelo votes for Bedlam
    Jaenther votes for INANTP
    Sepah votes for TRV
    LFHX votes for INANTP

TRV at 6, Bedlam at 6 votes

Standing:
    Grunt's Ghosts I
    Preda II
    Schuss I
    Bedlam IIIII I
    Auralynx I
    TRV IIIII I
    BlahmcBlah I
    Shalmelo I
    Drez I
    Alegis I
    Turkson I
    SlyM I
    gizzy I
    CrimsonCoyote I
    INANTP II

Turkson votes for Egos
    Zellpher votes for TRV
    INANTP votes for Zellpher, away from CrimsonCoyote
    Rawkking votes for CrimsonCoyote

Comparison Standing posted by Jaenther:
    Grunt's Ghosts(0) - Megafrost
    Preda(2) - Lucedes, Drez
    schuss(1) - Sepah, discrider
    Bedlam(6) - gizzy, discrider, Preda, CaptainPlanet82, Alegis, shalmelo
    Auralynx(1) - Zombie Hero
    TheRoadVirus(7) - Bedlam, Grunt's Ghosts, Infidel, Megafrost, undergroundmonorail, Sepah, Zellpher
    Blahmcblah(1) - Assuran
    shalmelo(1) - lonelyahava
    Drez(1) - SlyM
    Alegis(1) - TheRoadVirus
    Turkson(1) - Locus
    SlyM(1) - schuss
    gizzy(1) - Kay
    crimsoncoyote(1) - INANTP, Rawkking Goodguy
    INANTP(2) - Jaenther, LoserForHireX
    Egos(1) - Turkson
    Zellpher(1) - INANTP

Drez votes for TRV, away from Preda
    38doe votes for INANTP
    blahmcblah votes for Turkson
    Assuran votes for TRV, away from blahmcblah
    The Dagon votes for TRV
    SeGaTai votes for Bedlam

At this point it's about 7 Bedlam, 10 TRV

mill votes for Infidel
    Egos votes for TRV
    El Skid votes for TRV
    CrimsonCoyote votes for TRV
    Turkson votes for TRV, away from Egos
    Auralynx votes for TRV

15 TRV, 7 Bedlam

edit: added in CP42's vote

Steam
  • Options
    And I'm not so set in my choices that I will not listen. I've already stated that. Give me good info and I will change my vote.

• Options
    Working on it

Steam
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    Ah yes. That was 4:15 am this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night, checked results, went back to sleep. It was on my phone, so

it sounds to me like you had a nightmare about the village catching onto your lies, Zombie Hero.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    Ok, so let's look at the player list and focus on the TRV/Bedlam vote to begin

38thDoe
    Alegis
    CaptainPlanet82
    discrider
    Locus
    Preda
    Sepah
    Zombie Hero

Let's go through each of them, outside of preda, in order.

38thDoe:
    -Voted for INANTP, away from TRV/Bedlam Race (Score: 8 TRV, 6 Bedlam)

Alegis:
    -voted for bedlam in TRV/Bedlam race

CaptainPlanet82:
    -voted for bedlam in the TRV\Bedlam race. (Score w/ vote: Bedlam 4, TRV 2)

discrider:
    -most likely the opposite of whatever sepah is, what with all the high leverage votes against him
    -voted for Bedlam in the TRV/Bedlam Race (score with vote: Bedlam 2, TRV 0)

Locus:
    -votes for Turkson, avoiding the TRV/Bedlam race. (Current Score: TRV 2, Bedlam 4)

Sepah:
    -voted for TRV in TRV/Bedlam race (Score w/ vote: TRV 6, Bedlam 6), this tied the score, although Bedlam had technical lead

Zombie Hero:
    -voted for Auralynx, avoiding TRV/Bedlam Race (score at the time: Bedlam 2, TRV 0)

Results from TRV/Bedlam
    -Discrider, CaptainPlanet, Alegis all voted for Bedlam in a close race
    -Sepah is the only surviving TRV voter left alive
    -38thdoe avoided at (8/6), Locus Avoided at (2/4), ZH Avoided at (0/2) (before there was even a race, and it was on a mafia)

From just this look, im ordering the list from most to least likely as mafia:
    Sepah
    38thDoe
    Locus
    ZH
    CaptainPlanet
    Discrider
    Alegis

Steam
  • Options
    That look alone should suggest that there are three more likely targets than me.

Steam
  • Options
    Like, it is shitty that i didn't vote for Bedlam in the race, but at the time of my voting, the race hadn't formed yet, and voting for someone who has zero votes when the leader has two still puts the candidate in a legitimate threat. While it didn't pan out, nominated a mafia member there (auralynx) is still a leverage vote.

Steam
  • Options
    To support why i was "laying low" the first few days, I will refer you all to this post made in the d&d baseball thread around when the game was starting:
    So excited and nervous for tonight. Going to fly home this weekend for my Dad's birthday and he grew up in a suburb of St. Louis and LOVES the cardinals(he even went to a game where Bob Gibson pitched a one hitter). It's pretty special that I will be able to watch a couple games of this series with him so i am really hoping that the Cards put up a better show than 2004.

I admit, i was more into watching the World Series with my favorite baseball team than closely following a game with a zillion people for its first few days. Why did i sign up at all you ask? Well at the time i thought we needed folks to hit 30, not expecting the huge influx of veteran players.

Steam
  • Options
    I still can't believe i'm going to go down based on an assumption on the mafia powers. Why hasn't anyone responded to anything i have posted?

Steam
  • Options
    Was anyone silenced all game besides INANTP and 38thDoe?

Steam
  • Options
    Drez on day 1 and and Grunt Ghost on day 5. No data on what had done who died before day 4.

• Options
    Interesting. A rogue villager?

Steam
  • Options
    No RGG

• Options
    ah

Steam
  • Options
    Now is as good a time as any: I know your avatar is supposed to be Hoshi, but it looks like Chris Kattan to me.

Steam
  • Options
    At least when i die tonight, we can all salute SaberOverEasy with the award for performing an action of heroic improbability. Every single member of the hit squad that he contacted before the game ended up being village. I think we should take some time appreciating that.

Remember when Auralynx was all about making the hit squad suspect a villager? yeah

Steam
  • Options
    Also the game will be over.

Steam
  • Options
    Some compelling information might be the Sepah vote of day 6 (and I believe the day before as well); before tehsloth was given as the network target; and how this relates to those currently alive.

• Options
    There is this.
    Jaenther wrote: »
    Sepah(4) - Zombie Hero, schuss, Auralynx, Drez, Zellpher
    Auralynx(1) - Sepah
    Zellpher(1) - shalmelo
    schuss(1) - Locus
    Drez(0) - discrider
    TehSloth(8) - Rawkking Goodguy, Jaenther, blahmcblah, Auralynx, Preda, Egos, discrider, Alegis
    CaptainPlanet82(1) - Kay

I get the theme song stuck in my head every time I see CaptainPlanet's

ALthough i switched over to tehsloth i think somewhere around blah. Interesting that Auralynx voted for Sepah though.

Steam
  • Options
    Away for the next 4 hours. When I'm back more discussion. Don't take the village as dead. Argue.

• Options
    I'm going to move to 38thDoe, for the time being.

Steam
  • Options
    Regarding aura's vote on Sepah; Sepah was in the vote lead the day before I believe until Infidel was revealed. The first 2 votes the next day were Sepah, so perhaps he saw the writing on the wall and thought he had to be consistent (he voted sepah day before; and sepah voted aura in response). It's still good to take into account as possibly redeeming for sepah.

Gah, Infidel is taunting me from beyond the grave

I'm getting burned out. I'd like to hear what 38doe, captainplanet, Sepah, discrider and Locus' thoughts are regarding the (likely) 3 remaining mafia. Who?
    We've come at the point where only identifying one of them isn't enough. We need the whole bunch.