As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Western [Chat]

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I love those bible thumpers for using so many orange and yellow banners because it really makes that image

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    My company is doing a halloween party and I just found out that I have to go. Costume is required.

What do I go as? Flattering suggestions like world's most handsome man, pls.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Oof, skippyteamlose.

Looks like his group is refusing to give up too. Poor guy.

Quid on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    K5qd5uG.jpg

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    My company is doing a halloween party and I just found out that I have to go. Costume is required.

Do you have a spare white sheet?

• Options
    3S5NE.png

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Pretty sure a second mezzanine is just a balcony

but what do I know?

definitely more than I do

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Woke up, got a lot of shit done today. Did some follow up for jobs. Planning my trip to DC and waiting back to hear from friends I am crashing with. Got the blood draw for some Crohns stuff set up. Got my address on license changed(It was like a single sheet of paper!). And even talked to my insurance because they have never sent me a god damn replacement card yet.

Then went to lunch with the folks to a tacos place. I had ting which is a chipotle marinated chicken and a grilled to order steak taco with their medium red salsa and chips. SO GOOD!

But now my stomach hates me something fierce(been bleh all day) and I have a slight fever, fuck you Crohns.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Burlap sack with "Our Shit" written on it.
    A white t-shirt with "Those Fuckers" written on it.

Congrats, you are now a political cartoon. use your power wisely.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    poldy i bet id like this track

is it like calvin haris? or lady gaga

oh man i bet its great, those beeps and boops are probably so nice

*claps hands like a seal*

part of me is thinking about just keeping it on the back burner and selling it to someone for something like that

but I can also see it being worked into a good techno set as the "happy house song by a techno dude"

also

cass

this fucking tumblr

http://sadetsyboyfriends.tumblr.com/

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Man, I do not know why I find this so much more enjoyable to watch but it does make me think I need another monitor.

• Options

You could follow my friends halloween style always showing one nipple.

Tarzan, a Spartan, a barbarian or Ash from Evil Dead.

Always flatter if you have the body for it.

Otherwise I vote archer with black pants and a black turtle neck.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

go as a petulant manchild and bring your waifu as a date

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    OMG THIS TUMBLR PODLY I CANT EVEN DEAL

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Man, I do not know why I find this so much more enjoyable to watch but it does make me think I need another monitor.

2 is the bessssssssssssssssssst

only if you like watching things ever

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mazzy are you gonna get lunch with all the cool people in the area or something?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Tape a potato to your pants

You're a dictator

Wear a license plate on a string around your neck

You're a car

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Did skippydumptruck bring the eggs?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

take off your tie and go as king kong

• Options
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I wonder if Putin like Poutine
    Or maybe Poutin likes Putin
    *ponder*

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular

Step 1: Cut a hole in a box

Step 2: Clip your belt to that box

Step 3: don't put your junk in that box

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    XCCHnmX.jpg

Want dis suit.

• Options

Did skippydumptruck bring the eggs?

He's actually doing a p good job with Jinx.

His team is not great. Their Karthus is cray.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    XCCHnmX.jpg

Want dis suit.

daaaaaaaang

• Options

Just get a horse head mask.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I wonder if Putin like Poutine
    Or maybe Poutin likes Putin
    *ponder*

We know for a fact he's a big fan of Putin on the Ritz.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mazzy are you gonna get lunch with all the cool people in the area or something?

Possibly, I am staying Bethesda and Alexandria with no car. Most of my time if it goes right will be meeting with folks and doing Mazzy find a job and possibly housing stuff.

I will be there for a weekend but also catching up with my friends from grad school who all live there now.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    re: poutine

It was lamb poutine from this place

ermergerd so good

l.jpg

not my picture, but representative

Truly worthy of the name poutine.

Looks delicious as fuck.

488W936.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »

Possibly, I am staying Bethesda and Alexandria with no car. Most of my time if it goes right will be meeting with folks and doing Mazzy find a job and possibly housing stuff.

I will be there for a weekend but also catching up with my friends from grad school who all live there now.

Sounds productive. Good luck in all your searches!

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular

Just be yourself, Donkey Kong.

488W936.png
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Since it's been doing the internet rounds, go as French Kiss. (Kiss facepaint, bring a baguette)

Dress up as a relatively obscure videogame character, say Waluigi. (Too bad, it's Waluigi time!)

Actually dress like Donkey Kong. Find some barrels to throw.

Go as the Stig from Top Gear, with a straw to drink. Better yet, hire someone to dress as the Stig from Top Gear and don't go to the party. Since you can't take the helmet of nor talk, you should be alright.

If you have high body confidence, go as a WWE wrestler. They come with catchphrases and stock poses!

Go as Finn from Adventure Time, 95% of people will really wonder about your choice of hairdress.

Go as your favorite pokemon.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Putin likes to go where fashion sits.
    He's Poutine on the Ritz.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Corehealer wrote: »

Just be yourself, Donkey Kong.

Nobody likes the ape who just shows up as himself

• Options
    Ahahaha Karthus just got chased down and killed solo by Sona.

• Options
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

ermergerd so good

l.jpg

Looks delicious as fuck.

You're a silly goose, that is not poutine! >: (

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

How do you feel about growing a beard.
    Ronnie_from_Whomp.png

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    yes, that looks far too edible to be poutine

• Options

ermergerd so good

l.jpg

Looks delicious as fuck.

You're a silly goose, that is not poutine! >: (

I may not be from Quebec, but I know good looking poutine when I see it.

488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.