As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Alright I concede I am sure its something obvious but I can't find it.

BeastGraphixBeastGraphix Registered User regular
edited October 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
I don't know if my search operators are invalid or if I am just glassing over what I am looking for because of the frustration caused by not being able to figure out a simple thing. I deserve to be laughed at, cause if I don't then you either can't do what I want to do or something is broken.

I am moving to a different state shortly and will need to change my ISP, this means losing the email address I signed up for PA with all those years ago. I don't know if I lose access to it when I close my service account, I assume it does, but the thought of using an email for an ISP that I don't receive my connection from bothers me at a very deep and fundamental level for some reason.

My name is BeastGraphix and I don't know how to change the primary email address attached to my PA account. Can someone please hold my hand and take me to the place where I can accomplish my quest?

BeastGraphix on