Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Would you like to have [Google Glass]?

Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
edited November 2013 in Singularity Engine++
Hey SE++, my room mate has an invite to the Explorer program that he has given me permission to give away here on the forums! Here's the deal for eligibility:

-Have to be a US resident,
-Be 18 years or older
-Will have to PURCHASE Glass ($1500 + tax) once invite given
-Provide a U.S. based shipping address OR pick up the device in New York, San Francisco or Los Angeles.

SO! To get in the running you have to [post an ORIGINAL photoshop of a dead historical figure wearing Google Glass], and my room mate will choose the best one and give the invite to them!

And remember, this isn't for Glass itself, but for an invite to the Explorer program. You'll still have to buy the Glass itself for that price above!

Deadline is Monday November 4th at some time in the PM PST!

Wombat!! on