As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Someone wants me to forward my Showclix email for my PAX badges

capnjackcapnjack Registered User regular
I'm taking my little brother to PAX, but it turns out 2 of his friends can't go after all. I found a person in need and sold 2 of my 4 badges to them online. They've sent me money via Paypal, but they're now asking that I forward them my Showclix confirmation email with the QR code on them so that "they don't get screwed". Before I do this, can anyone tell me if there's a way I can get screwed out of all of my badges by forwarding this email?

To clarify: I have 4 badges on the email confirmation and sold 2. Also, not a scalper, just trying to help someone else go to PAX without ruining the trip for my little brother!

Thanks in advance!

Q: "You are in the garden. You see a rose bush. You have a fishing rod. Exits are North, South and IN."
A: "What do you want from me?!?!?"

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    You should email pax_questions@paxsite.com

In general I would say that they probably *could* use that information against you, but I'm not sure what course of action to suggest. Hence are the perils of transacting with a system that is not designed to handle transfers.

This discussion has been closed.