As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Oceanhorn:Monster of Uncharted Seas

knitdanknitdan In ur baseKillin ur guysRegistered User regular
Oceanhorn:Monster of Uncharted Seas is a Zelda-like game for iOS devices. It is available on the App Store for $8.99 US. This gets you the whole game, there are no in-app purchases. I am told this is the closet thing to a Zelda game that will ever be available on iOS, so give it a shot if you like Zelda games.

This thread is for discussing the game and asking questions if you get stuck. Please use spoiler tags and indicate the general area/topic outside the spoiler.

I am currently about 75% finished I believe. I just completed Sky Island.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
-Indiana Solo, runner of blades

• Options
    LorkLork Registered User regular
    I initially misread the title as "Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Series" and clicked on it hoping that people had uncovered evidence of a secret monster that had somehow been kept hidden in all three Uncharted games until now, and now I'm disappointed.

Anyway I don't think I could ever bring myself to play another touchscreen game that tries to do anything more complex than matching gems at this point, but you might get more views/replies if you had a bit more info on the game in your OP. Are there any screenshots of the game? How does it control? Obviously not well because it's a touchscreen game, but have they figured out a way to make it a little less awful than the usual virtual joystick fare?

Steam Profile: Lork