Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pretty RPGs to Push it to the Limit

13»

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I got all the info I needed. I thank you and request to let this thread be locked or die.

darunia106 on
    MYtio8V.jpg
  • RickRussellTXRickRussellTX Registered User
    edited April 2007
    It won't "take it to the limit", but I do recommend Knights of the Old Republic for seriously awesome 3-person party action. In the realm of somewhat recent games with decent graphics, Arx Fatalis is pretty solid too, and very much a traditional roleplaying game with "levels" and point allocation and all that.

For an FPS with some fairly strong RPG elements, there's Tron 2.0.

RickRussellTX on
13»