As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] The season of Swain has arrived!

19495969798100»

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    honest question when was the last time EG's play was actually impressive

season 2?

don't get me wrong btw when i say impressive i mean impressive, i thought they were quite acceptable and standard during season 3 but never really stood out or did anything meaningful

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Riven:
    Base health regen per second lowered to .2 from 1.1
    Valor ( E ) shield amount increased to 80/110/140/170/200 from 70/100/130/160/190

Rengar has the lowest hp/5 in the game, and yes Riven should have a third of that because of her incredible healing and sustain

• Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    EG playing for the late game. surprize :p

the lack of a good frontline is really showing.

Miniwolf on
    League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular

season 2?

don't get me wrong btw when i say impressive i mean impressive, i thought they were quite acceptable and standard during season 3 but never really stood out or did anything meaningful

I think there was a brief period at the tail end of the last LCS split where they turned it on and spanked a bunch of teams but that's all that comes to mind

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    eg nooooooooooo

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    This Yasuo build seems really bad.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    CyrenicCyrenic Registered User regular

season 2?

I think there was a brief period at the tail end of the last LCS split where they turned it on and spanked a bunch of teams but that's all that comes to mind

They seem to play the best when their back is against the wall. They played pretty well in the relegation game as well.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    yasuo is painful to watch in this game

• Options
    lol that fight

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Kayle completely obliterated Kassadin in that team fight.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Riven:
    Valor ( E ) shield amount increased to 80/110/140/170/200 from 70/100/130/160/190

Rengar has the lowest hp/5 in the game, and yes Riven should have a third of that because of her incredible healing and sustain

That had so better be a misplaced decimal.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »
    Jesus, kas and Yasou, Whelp, this ought to be fun.

Only one of them can go mid

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Riven:

I'm honestly a little sad that Riot is listening to the "omg Riven too strong" outcry

She's not that strong in this patch and nerfing her yet again seems crazy

• Options
    PacificstarPacificstar Registered User regular
    I'm really sad EG is getting crushed. I'm definitely a Pobelter fan

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Riven:

That had so better be a misplaced decimal.

It definitely is. Its supposed to be .02

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    don't take yasuo top

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular

They basically outpicked themselves really. they pick two assasins, then a squishy high technical skill jungler. Bad picks, I think overall they didnt make horrible decisions like TSM did. It was more that XD.GG just played a comp that dealt with assassins REALLY well.

League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular

I think Pobelter did pretty decently aside from that one extremely questionable decision to initiate a fight by rifting right onto a full health Kayle. Snoopeh was just utterly ineffectual on Lee Sin and Zuna could afford to camp mid since EG let innox pick Yasuo top for some inexplicable reason and Benny just straight up murdered him.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Watching Yasuo dart around Renekton was a little like watching a fly try and torment ... a giant crocodile dude

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    I'm sorry is that a THREE second base riftwalk? Does a potential 1.8 second riftwalk actually sound like a good idea?

Also obviously fuck Riven. Clearly their intention is to have her health regen match her mana regen.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Roz wrote: »
    welp

incoming 24/7 mid teemos in solo queue.

Freelo, for me :D honestly though:
    tsm lost this with the terrible lane swap and a horrible nunu pick. Oddones shallow jungle pool showing.

I don't know about shallow jungle pool. I mean, cut the guy some slack. The top 5 junglers were either banned or picked before he got a chance.

He can not play a single mechanically intensive jungler. Can't play lee-sin, riven. He can't play champions like kha'xiz. However the 2v1 killed tsms gameplan.

Which is weird because he's actually pretty good on Elise who I think way more mechanically intensive than Kha'zix.

I think part of the problem is that he has to shed Reginald's influence, where Reginald had to be a star, so OddOne got stuck to uninspiring tank duty.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Ahh yes thankfully ManWolfAxeBoss is there to protect us from SickAbs McRiftWalk buffs affecting Dominion.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular

They basically outpicked themselves really. they pick two assasins, then a squishy high technical skill jungler. Bad picks, I think overall they didnt make horrible decisions like TSM did. It was more that XD.GG just played a comp that dealt with assassins REALLY well.

Kayle is the biggest middle finger in the game against assassin comps.

• Options
    Oh boy, coast picking the poke/siege comp with Yasuo still on the field

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Well, I just watched the C9/TSM game. I like how the commentary early game after that first teamfight was how C9 was going to lose unless they did a certain thing, despite them still being up in towers and gold. It took about 20 minutes in until the two of them toned down on the TSM cheerleading.

camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.