As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WoW and COD stuttering. (Bad drivers?)

RoeRoe Always to the EastRegistered User regular
I recently resubscribed to world of warcraft where my game started to stutter every time I panned with my mouse. The game was fine a November 10th when I canceled, but recently I started to stutter, not only with WoW but with Call of Duty Ghosts.

Ghosts was also fine before I stopped playing in November, which leads me to thinking the new patch isn't agreeing with my system. The graphics card I own is a GTX 660 Superclocked 2 gbs running on Windows 7 64 bit.

Is there any way to get a back list of drivers for my card? I am using the latest drivers from Nvida (331.82) which was released the 19th of November.

oHw5R0V.jpg
Roe on

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    It's possible (and likely) that your card is overheating.

Edit: Also, nvidia maintains their own backlist of drivers. Go to geforce.com/drivers and put in your card and hit search, it will show you the whole previous years worth of major releases.

Edit-edit: You can also try out the most recent beta release there. 331.93, I think.

LD50 on
  • Options
    RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    I forgot to update this topic. I did a scan and found 55 pieces of spyware which I deleted and problem solved.

oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Ouch.