As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MMA]UFC 178: Porier vs McGregor (olol) - LIVE NOW!

• Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    Boooooooos

Lol

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    ReznikReznik Registered User regular
    i don't follow womens MMA. based purely on entrance music i'm going with rousey.

Do... Re.... Mi... Ti... La...
    Do... Re... Mi... So... Fa.... Do... Re.... Do...
    Forget it...
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    lol ronda gets a peck on the cheek from stitch before he greases up her face

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Rhonda has her mean face on.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
  • Options
    krapst78krapst78 Registered User regular
    Round two!

Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!
    Looking for a Hardcore Fantasy Extraction Shooter? - Dark and Darker
  • Options
    those were some beautiful judo throws

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    mojojoeo wrote: »
    Rhonda has her mean face on.

No kidding. Scary lady.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Oh my god Ronda Rousey I love you

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Regardless of what happens rate made it a fight which is what I wanted.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Those throws are awesome.

• Options
    rousey is looking awful tired

but man she keeps throwing the shit out of tate

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Ouch she slammed her own face on that replay throw.

• Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    This has been a great fucking fight.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    My. Goodness.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    There it is! Holy crap that was a helluva fight!

• Options
    God DAMN she's good.

• Options
    man anyone who says Rousey's a one-trick pony is a moron

those freakin' throws, maaaaaan

• Options
    That reverse triangle was really good, too, but great defense by Tate.

• Options
    No handshake is shitty. I'm sure I'm missing something.

• Options
  • Options
    SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Rousey needs to teach WWE heels how to get heat. Christ.

Randy Orton take notes.

SarcasmoBlaster on
  • Options
    bunch of wmma hipsters in this audience

• Options
    Ya. Done with her. She needs the chip knocked off her shoulder.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    cat zingano is the woman to get it done

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    What did Miesha do to Ronda's family? A google search said something about Ronda's kids? Didn't even know she had kids.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Campy wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuck you crowd!

Nah sorry. Even attitude aside, refusing that handshake after all that deserved boos.

• Options
    oh and btw we still get an anderson silva fight

• Options
    Who are these Tate fans and where did they come from?

My roommate who doesn't know anything about MMA wanted Tate to win too.

I'm okay rooting for the bad guy if it's Ronda

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    That didn't even know she had kids comment was sarcasm.

• Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    cat zingano is the woman to get it done
    Only if she can stay out of the clinch.

• Options
    Fuuuuuuck you crowd!

Nah sorry. Even attitude aside, refusing that handshake after all that deserved boos.

Its a shit move. Its bush league.

• Options
    I enjoy Evil Ronda

• Options
    Fuuuuuuck you crowd!

I'm not sure what happened, but I thought that's fairplay if you involve someone's family in smack talk.

• Options

Fuuuuuuck you crowd!

I'm not sure what happened, but I thought that's fairplay if you involve someone's family in smack talk.

The offer of the handshake is a maya cupa. To not accept in winning is lame.

• Options
    Meh. Tate did it to make Ronda look bad. She knows.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    An apology is not a guarantee for forgiveness. I never explicitly heard an apology.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Handshakes are for closers.

• Options
    Silva pulling a little miyamoto Musashi action.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    Rhonda isn't a dick to everyone, mainly Tate.

She was cool with Carmouche and whatnot.

Tate is just a dick and made (Arguably) racial jokes towards her striking coach.

Fuck meisha tate

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg