As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We're Busing Up To Boston (the official bus sharing thread)

miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
edited December 2013 in PAX East
Taking the bus up to PAX East is something that I do pretty much every year. I'm sure there are also others who do the same. Having taken the bus so many times, I know that it sort of sucks taking it x amount of hours without knowing anyone. Well now hopefully you'll be able to meet people who will be taking the same bus you are! It can be a nice way to introduce yourself, make new friends, and it'll probably make your bus ride seem faster then it is.

I'll begin by saying I am going to taking the Greyhound bus GLI 0204. I'll be getting on the bus at 7:20AM at Utica, NY on Thursday April 10th. It is the same bus as the 10:00AM from Albany, NY. I'll be taking the bus with one or two non-forum-going friends, but I'd be more than happy to meet anyone else taking the same bus!

Anyway hope you guys use this and enjoy meeting your fellow bus-takers!

weZXr66.png
Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
Pinny Pals - Miker525
miker525 on

• Options
    a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    i will be taking the bus from springfield MA to boston on the 10th.havent bought my tickets yet but if anyone else is taking the bus that day maybe ill just buy the same ticket as who ever else is.also i know grayhound makes stops in springfield on its way to boston so anyone from upsate new york heading to boston will likely stop at springfield for pickup.

edit:i guess from ny they stop at worcester rather then springfield.

a fraking toaster on
  • Options
    shnacksshnacks Registered User new member
    If anyone can somehow get me a 3-day pass I will drive 2-3 people from springfield to boston depending on how much room I have in the car!

• Options
    all i have is a sunday pass,was hard enough to get that,might be nearly impossible to find a 3day.

• Options
    edit:i guess from ny they stop at worcester rather then springfield.

Yeah the bus I'm taking goes from Albany to Worcester and then onto Boston. You're definitely getting on at Springfield or are you possibly going to get on from Worcester?
    all i have is a sunday pass,was hard enough to get that,might be nearly impossible to find a 3day.

I'm pretty surprised you're going up the tenth with only a Sunday pass. The only thing I can say is since you'll be there it's probably likely you'll be able to buy the Friday and Saturday passes from scalpers in the morning if you do decide to go. Just make sure you run them by enforcers inside to make sure they are legit :)

weZXr66.png
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    yea i got friend there i been wanting to visit so pax is just a bonus lol.yea if i got the money im going to try and get another day pass,possibly borrow it from someone.if theres people taking the worcester route i might just head to worcester and take the bus from there.its an hour away so not sure what ill do for a ride from here to there.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    crap i did have something typed up but then realized ital be on 2 diffrent days,hmmm nevermind.

a fraking toaster on
  • Options
    anyone taking the bus on friday?

• Options
    anyone taking the bus on friday?

I'm not but if anyone else happens to be on the greyhound Thursday 10 something from Albany or 2/3 from Worcester I will be on that bus!

weZXr66.png
    Pinny Pals - Miker525