As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Marvel Civil War Help

Sharp10rSharp10r Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So a wikipedia or google might sovle this, but I don't want to find any spoilers by accident (at least any more than I've already learned).
So, my question is: Is there a list of everything I need to read up on the Civil War in Chronological order?
and Are there plans to release all of the related comics in one package? Thanks!

Sharp10r on

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I'd be surprised if they didn't release a trade paperback (or series of them) of Civil War eventually. beyond that I have no idea- ask the guys in Graphic Violence; i'm sure they'll be able to help you out w/out spoiling anything.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Basically, read the Civil War comics. Other than that, the normal series are supplemental, but not necessary.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I think Illuminati comes first... then the Amazing Spider-Man arc called Mr. Parker Goes to Washington... after that, it's just a matter of buying the Civil War books.

I left out Fantastic Four stuff, because meh... there's also a Trade Paper Back coming out next week.

One thing you definitely want to pick up is Punisher War Journal #4... it's worth the entire Civil War series.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Really, Graphic Violence was made for threads like this. In fact, we probably have one. You should check it out.

Scooter on
  • Options
    MotherFireflyMotherFirefly Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    KalTorak wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if they didn't release a trade paperback (or series of them) of Civil War eventually. beyond that I have no idea- ask the guys in Graphic Violence; i'm sure they'll be able to help you out w/out spoiling anything.

They are releasing them in book form, check amazon.com I think the newest set is set to drop April 25th

MotherFirefly on
  • Options
    Sharp10rSharp10r Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    KalTorak wrote: »

They are releasing them in book form, check amazon.com I think the newest set is set to drop April 25th
    Thanks!

Sharp10r on