As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Rust++] HighlandRust

xTwisteDxxTwisteDx Registered User new member
edited January 2014 in Games and Technology
So I'm new to the forums and I've heard of people coming from PA to join a few Rust servers. After joining a server that had it's primary connections coming from PA members I eventually became an admin on this particular server. During this time as an Admin I never abused any powers and everything I built was legit without any spawned in items. I came to know many PAers quite well and nearly everyone was mature and great to play with, that was until I was randomly banned from the server and Admin powers revoked. I was not afforded the opportunity to know why this happened. I know that I did nothing wrong and I suspect that the actual "Owner" did something abusive, and in an attempt to redeem himself and his server, blamed me and then banned me. (Speculation of Course take it with a grain of salt.) With that being said a group of mature gamers and myself banded together and hope to bring a very successful and popular server to light. In the interest of a mature gaming community I would like to extend an offer for any of you whom are interested to join and help make a server that is more positive than any other out there. The information is below.

Tube on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I cannot stress enough just how much this is not our remit.

This discussion has been closed.