As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Why did you jump on the spikes, Giant Bomb?

AshcroftAshcroft LOLThe PayloadRegistered User regular
Why would you do that?

New readers should start with this video explaining Giant Bomb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbviNjxcnA8

Scoops is playing Spelunky

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/spelunkin-with-scoops-01-10-2014/2300-8361/

Brad is playing Dota 2

Vinnie is making a box and probably playing Demon's Souls

Vinnie and Jeff played Persona 4 you should check it out I hear it's good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_Y7CxaZkI

ZD98Zka.png

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Out of idle curiosity, I went to the Dell website and specced the rig I'm building for myself

It'd be ~$1300 for what I got for like $850 in parts. Holy shit are pre-made systems a racket

I feel a fool for having ever gotten one.

• AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Out of idle curiosity, I went to the Dell website and specced the rig I'm building for myself

It'd be ~$1300 for what I got for like $850 in parts. Holy shit are pre-made systems a racket

The best, in fact only time, to buy a pre-build is when the old ones go on sale to make way for the new crap. Those boxes are huge and they just have to get rid of them. I got my Acer system about 3 years ago for £400, and the parts would have been about £450 at the time. It has a stupid extreme shaped case, but it also has a door on the front for sliding hard drives in and out that's pretty great. I think it had been 3 times that price 18 months earlier. If you're just wanting a mid range system it's a good way to get one.

ZD98Zka.png
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    @The Betman better late than never with playing DmC, I only finished SR4 a few days ago myself. And like I say every time, if you're gonna replay it, definitely go for Son of Sparda difficulty.

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    BALLS

OUT

E

SPORTS

PNk1Ml4.png
    @The Betman better late than never with playing DmC, I only finished SR4 a few days ago myself. And like I say every time, if you're gonna replay it, definitely go for Son of Sparda difficulty.

Son of Sparda is easily the best implementation of a higher difficulty level I saw last year. Maybe ever? I'd need some more time to think about it.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

Am I going to miss anything by skipping over the original hardest difficulty mode?

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    The Betman wrote: »

Am I going to miss anything by skipping over the original hardest difficulty mode?

Not even remotely

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Sweet, I might start that when I get home from work tonight! Thanks guys.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    UwCuT1G.png

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I don't know what that's from

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Wario Ware.

Also her song is pretty great.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852

Gears of War

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    She's from WarioWare

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Gears of WarioWare

Twice in 3 minutes, on a goddamn roll.

If anyone missed the Dark Souls 2 trailer before it was pulled from youtube, it's on gametrailers:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/4voiky/dark-souls-ii-cursed-trailer

I'm pretty fucking stoked

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    I hope some of the lore stuff is just a liiiittle more in obvious in this one

I love those lore videos that one guy puts together but I totally miss whatever hints are there for this stuff

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »

The best, in fact only time, to buy a pre-build is when the old ones go on sale to make way for the new crap. Those boxes are huge and they just have to get rid of them. I got my Acer system about 3 years ago for £400, and the parts would have been about £450 at the time. It has a stupid extreme shaped case, but it also has a door on the front for sliding hard drives in and out that's pretty great. I think it had been 3 times that price 18 months earlier. If you're just wanting a mid range system it's a good way to get one.

Yeah, the only thing I bother getting pre-built is laptops where you can spec them out (sager, etc).

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List

I love those lore videos that one guy puts together but I totally miss whatever hints are there for this stuff

How far are you again?

I thought that stuff started to come together a bit more around the time you finish anor londo

How far are you again?

I thought that stuff started to come together a bit more around the time you finish anor londo

Uh I'm at Seath (last of the four bosses)

And the only things I know about the world are things I've read, I don't even know where people get it

• el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular

link please

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

el_vicio wrote: »

link please

How far are you again?

Uh I'm at Seath (last of the four bosses)

And the only things I know about the world are things I've read, I don't even know where people get it

Huh, alright then

I didn't know everything by a long shot but I had a basic idea of what was going on by the time I met the goddess lady

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    fight struggle endure suffer live

PNk1Ml4.png
  • nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I know I'm not the first one to say this but... Why would you ever listen to the bombcast without ads. The ads are sooo great!

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I'm angry at how much I enjoy Broken Age because it's going to be over so quickly

6F32U1X.png
    Uh...why is Left 4 Dead 2 starting a 8GB download...?!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

Uh...why is Left 4 Dead 2 starting a 8GB download...?!

I don't know but I turned off auto updates on steam long ago because games I didn't play anymore would download 10 gigs out of nowhere

Since when can you disable that for all the things? I thought you could only set it individually

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

Since when can you disable that for all the things? I thought you could only set it individually

You can't really, but you can set a bandwidth limit of 0 for autoupdates on your account settings

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular

A-ASH-LEY!

sig.gif
    Mr. G wrote: »
    I'm angry at how much I enjoy Broken Age because it's going to be over so quickly

Be like me and only play for an hour and then get scared of playing it too quick and shut it down hastily and with genuine panic

What has impressed me most about my hour with Broken Age is how subtly, efficiently, and effectively the game gets you in lockstep with the characters' motivations.

Guys

You're being weird about this

Just play the game that you like

It will not vanish into the Aether once you're done

• gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Nippon Ichi are working on a new PlayStation 3 game titled I Thought It’d be Harem Paradise, but it Turned Out Yandere Hell.

This discussion has been closed.