Options

[League of Legends] Welcome to the league of raven

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Thank god, teemo is so boring to watch

How dareyou

Hey man, Hai got crushed by bjergsen and did nothing but put shrooms up all over the map past 30 minutes so we had 20 minutes of TSM afk'd in their base and that was excruciatingly boring

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Thank god, teemo is so boring to watch

How dareyou

Yeah what? Teemo is super exciting. Look how tense that TSM game was. You know where the mushroom is BUT THEY DONT!

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Seriously though, I wasn't kidding in the OP - what are Riot publicly working on at the moment? Magma Chamber got scrapped (again), Ao Shin's not getting released until 2015 (!), we've had no official information about Vel'Koz, replays are still Coming Soon...

Lunar Revel's about to kick off, they're reworking Kass and Xerath's abilities, anything else?

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    And Teemo gets his revenge on being banned, takes out the servers in a guerilla raid.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Aaaand stream go boom.

• Options
    uuh

Clipboard01%20%282%29.jpg

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Seriously though, I wasn't kidding in the OP - what are Riot publicly working on at the moment? Magma Chamber got scrapped (again), Ao Shin's not getting released until 2015 (!), we've had no official information about Vel'Koz, replays are still Coming Soon...

Lunar Revel's about to kick off, they're reworking Kass and Xerath's abilities, anything else?

well i can tell you what they're trying to launch right this second

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I can't get any other streams up on twitch either

• Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular

Arnt they working on the pick your comp mode. maybe a new patcher and client (one can dream).

League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    youtube stream is live but the game is paused

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I've been waiting for Twitch to succeed themselves to death. I'm surprised they didn't asplode more during the PS4 launch.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    i can but am using the mobile ap

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    I'd personally be okay if 2014 was The Year of Reworks. Just put all character dev time to getting all the characters who are lagging behind back up and running.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    i can but am using the mobile ap

I can't get the twitch stream on android or iOS mobile. Also the website stream for azubu and YouTube are both dead.

• Options
    Twitch works for me again.

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    I'd personally be okay if 2014 was The Year of Reworks. Just put all character dev time to getting all the characters who are lagging behind back up and running.

I agree, I just hope that the reworks actually help to fix the champions. I would hate to see reworks that aren't really successful :(

Off the top of my head the following champs need some assistance:

Poppy
    Urgot
    Fiora
    Galio
    Irelia
    Morde? (note sure)
    Quinn
    Rengar
    Shaco (deleted please)
    Sion
    Soraka
    Veigar
    Zilean (Again not sure)

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    So Malphite and Yasuo is some seriously frustrating bullshit. I don't think the cast range of his ult really needs to be 2 screens.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    There was a "master list" of upcoming reworks (both gameplay and visual) floating around a while back;
    Sion
    Xerath
    Skarner
    Rengar
    Poppy
    Heimerdinger
    Warwick
    Yorick
    Darius
    Alistar
    Mordekaiser
    Jayce
    Galio
    Fiora
    Viktor
    Ryze
    Eve
    Karthus
    Kassadin
    Pantheon
    Twitch
    Cho'Gath
    Nunu
    Singed
    Taric

I'd be surprised if all of those had been released by the end of 2015, so yeah, heavy rework year ahead of us.

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Miniwolf wrote: »

Arnt they working on the pick your comp mode. maybe a new patcher and client (one can dream).

They have the teambuilder which is mostly done, the patcher I don't think so, and the person who made the superior Wintermint client which they shut down, but then invited out to the office to demo it for them, so they might buy him/her off and hire them to maintain it. So teambuilder is the only thing they're making any great strides in.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    übergeek wrote: »

They have the teambuilder which is mostly done, the patcher I don't think so, and the person who made the superior Wintermint client which they shut down, but then invited out to the office to demo it for them, so they might buy him/her off and hire them to maintain it. So teambuilder is the only thing they're making any great strides in.

Umm, I still am confused, you literally listed a bunch of things they're working on. I am still trying to work out what you're looking for. Again i question have you ever worked in an office environment that employs development?

League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    PacificstarPacificstar Registered User regular
    So excited to see lanewick come back! I think his item after sunfire should really be FH/randuins/ or maybe even bortk over wit's end. Wits defensive stats kinda wasted vs that team. However CDR + aspd slow aura from FH would go really far on him.

• Options
    Roz wrote: »
    PMAvers wrote: »

I agree, I just hope that the reworks actually help to fix the champions. I would hate to see reworks that aren't really successful :(

Off the top of my head the following champs need some assistance:

Poppy
    Urgot
    Fiora
    Galio
    Irelia
    Morde? (note sure)
    Quinn
    Rengar
    Shaco (deleted please)
    Sion
    Soraka
    Veigar
    Zilean (Again not sure)

Sad that so many of these champs are ones I love - Fiora Galio Quinn Sion

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Also very new kind of strategy from C9 compared to last season where it was all about AOE cc from them -- Ashe/Varus +zyra/sona etc

edit: maybe not. I guess it's still the hard engage plan?

Pacificstar on
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Umm, I still am confused, you literally listed a bunch of things they're working on. I am still trying to work out what you're looking for. Again i question have you ever worked in an office environment that employs development?

I listed 1 thing they are working on. The teambuilder. They don't get credit for Wintermint since they had nothing to do with it, and may not buy it. I've found nothing listed about the patcher. Oh they did make the news box at the top of the client different in PBE, but that is mostly cosmetic. And no I haven't.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MomoriMomori Registered User regular
    Let's be honest guys, at lot of development time and effort needs to be continuously directed into making their mechanical changes work properly.

It takes a lot of work and coding, especially when you're dealing with a game engine which has been admitted on multiple occasions by the developers to be super shitty and jury rigged together with duct tape and twine, to get new things in the system to work properly without game breaking bugs.

Also, rolling in that giant pile of money everyday probably takes up a bit of their development time.

Seriously though, they always have something like 4-5 champions in the pipeline, and they take sometimes around a year to develop. Riot is just really against telling you about what they're working on until they have it in a near-complete state. The fact that they even told us that Ao Shin exists, kind of blows my mind. Especially when shit like the Lucian debacle goes down and we have to wait months for a champion they thought would already be released, because they can't get it to work right.

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Also, you'd think they would have done something about the tank masteries before going live with the season. Where's that counterplay buzzword when it comes to Mundo, hmm?

Eh, a tank
    Talith wrote: »
    Between Meddler talking about the looming death of Dominion and the impending volley of Riven nerfs it is getting real hard to log into this game. They keep chipping away at my reasons to play.

MEy1IpIl.jpg

Since we're on this subject, and with the Magma chamber announcement a week or two back, I was thinking about this at work. All anyone wanted was another standard 5v5 map. They announced Magma Chamber and showed stuff off in magazines, as I saw some stuff in gameinformer. Some time goes on and they announce Dominion, and that the 5v5 map is backburnered because they have to focus on Dominion. Fast forward to the present where they apparently wasted all that time on Dominion because they refuse to support it, and the bastardized Magma Chamber gets dropped. Had they not screwed around and just made a laned 5v5 in the first place, regardless of it being magma chamber they wouldn't have wasted 6-12 months of development time. To add further insult they won't give Dominion ranked, because for some reason they don't want it to be competitive. This of of course bullshit because when was the last time we saw a treeline tourney, and you can just play that mode and get ranked up enough fairly faster than slogging through Rift. What they say and what they do are at odds. I just roll my eyes at this point when they throw words like toxic and counterplay all the time, and then you have the Kassadin nonsense on the PBE.

I can only conclude that they are money grubbing bastards who continuously lie because they hate their users.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as hate, because that would imply an actual emotional investment, but I don't think there's any substantial evidence to indicate Riot doesn't have a kind of distant contempt for Dominion fans, much like someone would regard a cockroach in their driveway.

I'm a 3:1 SR:Dom guy anyhow, but it's a little disheartening how little shit they give.

• Options
    corin7corin7 San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    Dat flay... Krepo is a god.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Every player I used to hate on TSM no longer plays on TSM -- The Rain Man, Reginald, Chaox!

... is it OK for me to like TSM now?

Also, as much as I enjoy NA LCS, it feels like solo queue compared to watching OGN

Pacificstar on
  • Options
    Another fun thing. I had some sort of trouble with the files for KhaZix and the only way to fix it was to repair. Masteries and Runes are fine, but every single custom item page disappeared. That great, that's really great.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Every player I used to hate on TSM no longer plays on TSM -- The Rain Man, Reginald, Chaox!

... is it OK for me to like TSM now?

Also, as much as I enjoy NA LCS, it feels like solo queue compared to watching OGN
    It's always been okay to like TSM

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Another fun thing. I had some sort of trouble with the files for KhaZix and the only way to fix it was to repair. Masteries and Runes are fine, but every single custom item page disappeared. That great, that's really great.

Dude, with how much this game frustrates you, why even bother? I thought you liked DOTA2 a lot more anyway? Not trying to be rude or anything, but I feel like you only post complaints about this game.

Pacificstar on
  • Options
    Hotshotgg playing again

What is this

Link jungle...?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    clg doesn't have their jungler back yet so they're using a sub - hotshot

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'M SO EXCITED HOTSHOTNIDALEEEGGG VS SCARATARINA

• Options
    clg doesn't have their jungler back yet so they're using a sub - hotshot
    They punted Link over and sent Hotshot into mid, though

Dunno why not just use Bigfatlp in jungle instead as their other sub choice

Who cares, though, RUSH HOUR IS BACK FKYEAH

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    Yes, Katarina. He probably won't go for Tiensi's greed build of DFG rush to hat.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Geddoe wrote: »
    Yes, Katarina. He probably won't go for Tiensi's greed build of DFG rush to hat.

I thought tiensi's build is DFG to zhonya usually?

Edit: I don't care what anyone says any more. I really feel like Kiwi is a crap support and Crumbz is one of the worst junglers in LCS.

Pacificstar on
  • Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

Why get so worked up about PBE changes? It's not even close to going live, this is just basic tweaking that will be redone before we ever see it.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Has Hotshot managed to land a single spear?

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
This discussion has been closed.