Options

Orphan [PHALLA]: Neolutionist Victory!

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Yup. Couldn't get it to delete "attempt", I'm not a fan of the default keyboard on the G2.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    I'd normally chalk up the jdark/discrider thing to hot villager-on-villager action, but jdark's behavior there seems odd to me.

• Options
    There.

• Options
    Bear.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Megafrost is being kinda shifty – plus he’s always promising to kill everyone!

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Pjone post jdarjsun.?

Is that like a norwegian one of these?
    pzone.jpg

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    OOOOOOooooOOOOO

RAWR. You're all gonna die.

OOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOO

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Geth, roll 12d9k4 for #YOLOSWAG

#YOLOSWAG:
    12d9k4 31 [12d9k4=[9, 8, 8, 6], 6, 6, 5, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2]

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Pjone post jdarjsun.?

Mis pail ings? totes a mafia move. (No, I'm still not over that)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    It's kind of a shame that the kime wagon happened so late/fast. Not really any data other than jdark's vote for ecco, though with jdark voting so early for ecco, the switching off to vert and back... it doesn't feel like trying to save a mafia buddy. More like random shenanigans cause who cares it's day 1.

schuss's vote (and excuse) look more suspicious to me than jdark.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Pjone post jdarjsun.?

Mis pail ings? totes a mafia move. (No, I'm still not over that)

Sad truth. Every post I make my phone, that's what it looks like before I spend 10-15 minutes cleaning up my misspells and other fuck ups. And you can still see where I mess up a lot even afterwards. And if the word has more than 5 letters, dear god...

I'm ok with math, great at storytelling. But damn I suck at spelling.

*Note: 7 words had to be corrected in this post alone.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    It's kind of a shame that the kime wagon happened so late/fast. Not really any data other than jdark's vote for ecco, though with jdark voting so early for ecco, the switching off to vert and back... it doesn't feel like trying to save a mafia buddy. More like random shenanigans cause who cares it's day 1.

Ah right. That is a thing that happened. I didn't see jdark's first ecco vote.

Oh well, I guess I vote Phyphor then.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Ah, but if I don't believe in your vote Miriam, it simply doesn't exist. That's how it works, right?

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    That seems like a lot of deaths for a vanilla-ish game

I'm gonna say this sounds like a disgruntled mafia member after losing two people on day 1.

Spoit

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Historical revisionism is just one of Miriam's sins.

Irony.

Don't bring CAH into this.

THIS IS PHALLA.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Ah, but if I don't believe in your vote Miriam, it simply doesn't exist. That's how it works, right?

Haha, no. If you don't believe in my vote, then you must die.
    And once only the true believers remain, then your question no longer even makes sense.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I don't mean to say phyphor isn't suspicious (in case folks look back at this after my death)

But kime did follow phyphor's & Jdark's vote into a wagon, before a wagon really started on kime. I'm leaning that if phyphor was mafia, kime would position to hide within a mafia-less bandwagon.

On the otherhand, Kime's wagon was
    kime 5 - Preda, vertroue, Zonugal, Zombie Hero, CesareB

I'm going to go with Zonugal as that wagon's baddie, because the following post strikes me more then the others. Not damning, but it kicks my gut.
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I haven't done a phalla in a while.

So I am going to have to dig deep in the well of safe bets.

Kime

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »

I was just skiing and pretty torched for the day. Also time spent watching olympics and playing bravely defaults >time spent trying to discern motives on day 1.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Day 1's are Serious business.

Also, I'm not quite ready to hang anyone for their day 1 vote yet because the Kime wagon took off late in the day and appeared to be driven out of a desire to save a guy who plays rarely. I mean, I'm happy it did, but I would doubt the mafia would jump on said wagon because of the fact Kime wagons are notoriously fast to gain traction.

The Ecco wagon was pretty well established, but Kime was already on it, so I just don't think any mafia would risk putting multiple votes on the same returning player.

I'm probably going to vote for someone who threw out a one off.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Also, originally, my vote was going to be enlightenedbum, until I realized that was the host.
    because magic box had this!
    enlightenedbum: MrTLicious, MrTLicious, kime
    That woulda been embarrassing.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Reasoned analysis? Clearly assuran is mafia

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I don't mean to say phyphor isn't suspicious (in case folks look back at this after my death)

But kime did follow phyphor's & Jdark's vote into a wagon, before a wagon really started on kime. I'm leaning that if phyphor was mafia, kime would position to hide within a mafia-less bandwagon.

I'm going to go with Zonugal as that wagon's baddie, because the following post strikes me more then the others. Not damning, but it kicks my gut.

Kime

Why would there be a baddie on it?

This was the ecco wagon before the first kime vote. This was the kimewagon one page later. kime is a notoriously strong day 1 wagon, so why would any mafia hop on when it was already 1-2 strong and just needed a couple more to outright win?

• Options
    edited February 2014
    A notoriously strong day 1 wagon, would be a good wagon to hide in. Lots of people to count on to vote kime, either out of habit or grudges.
    That's my bet for a mafia's MO, and Zonugal's third position fits as a safe place if they thought people were going to pile on even harder than it did.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Phyphor suffer not the rectangular prism cardboard magician

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Megafrost for one offing yesterday and pushing jdark, who don't seems so suspicious, today.

• Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    I really doubt that kime would hop on a bandwagon with mafia already on it so early, so I'm not really digging either the Phyphor or jdark votes. I also don't quite believe that the mafia would hop on a kime-wagon. I guess it is possible that the mafia would try to run some sort of gambit to eliminate one of their own to throw people off their scent. But that seems too cute for Day 1 when it would have just been easy enough to vote for somebody else and have ecco take the vote.

For now I'm going to vote for Assuran. This is just a gut feeling. Something about him seems mafia-ish to me.

• Options
    TrustTrust Registered User regular
    I'm still feeling schuss right now, although Spoit is also pinging.

We Stand Ready
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Pjone post jdarjsun.?

pzone.jpg

TheRoadVirus, why are you so mafia?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Preda wrote: »
    Megafrost for one offing yesterday and pushing jdark, who don't seems so suspicious, today.

In my defense, my vote was the first one of the day. It's not my fault nobody blindly follows me.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    I'm think Spoit

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Ya know I didn't even realize jdark was playing....damn I want to vote for him but he isn't feeling mafia....poop

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Trust no one.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    Trust no one.
    Rest Assuran that I am completely trustworthy despite what this one says.

• Options
    Phyphor suffer not the rectangular prism cardboard magician
    Baidol wrote: »
    Pjone post jdarjsun.?

pzone.jpg

TheRoadVirus, why are you so mafia?

Poast resticktion

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Kime

So... Let me try to follow this, because I haven't had dinner yet so I may get lost via hunger & fatigue.

You, Virgil_Leads_You, suspect me of being mafia because I jumped on a bandwagon towards Kime? The same Kime who has a reputation for having bandwagons instigated towards them on day 1? The same Kime who turned out to be mafia?

Let us construct a time-line of this bandwagon: Preda is the first to vote red towards Kime, Vertroue is second and than myself. I am than followed by Zombie Hero and CesareB.

So your theory is that after Kime is voted for twice, I, secretly a mafia member, jump on this bandwagon to hide my identity while actually just building up an even bigger momentum to vote out one of my mafia-comrades?

Your theory is contingent on me having no trust or loyalty towards a fellow mafia member, and instead of trying to hide in another bandwagon, I purposefully try to sink one of my own?

IS THAT YOUR THEORY!?!?!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    Trust no one.
    Rest Assuran that I am completely trustworthy despite what this one says.
    The Anonymous is always mafia.