Options

FunkyWaltDogg is [chat]ing my similing snake

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I've got a long, powerful wang, doesn't mean I mushroom slap people.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Podly wrote: »
    Of course! I fully acknowledge that some people want to kick my ass upon first sight. I look like a fucking prick.

Hell, I am a fucking prick!

That is remarkably close to the explanation I give when people ask why I'm going to be a lawyer.

Shinto on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Using your cock in a fight that doesn't involve battling roosters generally isn't wise.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Think about that one again. You really dont? ;-)

Haphazard on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007
    This didn't deserve to be bottom-paged:
    redx wrote: »
    n10912896_31553079_1950.jpg
    acceptable weapons in a bar fight:

fist
    elbow
    forehead
    chair
    beer bottle

pool stick, but then everyone gets pissed at you

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Tommy Thompson just gave a speech with the best idea: let the Iraqi people vote on whether we stay or leave.

Shinto on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Honestly, I don't think martial arts helps you one bit in a fight. It only really helps when you're fighting someone else who uses martial arts.

Did you really just say that? I mean are you super serious? We may have to fight.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Tommy Thompson just gave a speech with the best idea: let the Iraqi people vote on whether we stay or leave.

This isn't the first time I've heard that idea, but I can't recall from where.

At any rate, I agree.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Well, I just called Hideo Kojima a bigot in G&T. I wonder how well that'll go down.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Honestly, I don't think martial arts helps you one bit in a fight. It only really helps when you're fighting someone else who uses martial arts.

Did you really just say that?

Just looking at Poldy's picture, you can tell he's a man who knows about bar fights. And, you know, butt sex. but mostly bar fights.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    Well, I just called Hideo Kojima a bigot in G&T. I wonder how well that'll go down.
    A+

This and the Satan thread, you're on a roll today Drez.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »

At any rate, I agree.

I don't agree. It would be horrible if we let another country dictate our actions. Sure, I think working WITH another country and coming to a mutual agreement is important, but to allow an entire other country decide our actions by their vote and we just nod and go along with it would be a complete clusterfuck.

It'll never happen anyway.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

At any rate, I agree.

Very good exit strategy.

Assuming your primary goal is to exit.

There might be some combination between the Thompson and Biden plans that I could really go for.

The plan of the coalition of the "has no fucking chance of ever happening".

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

At any rate, I agree.

I don't agree. It would be horrible if we let another country dictate our actions. Sure, I think working WITH another country and coming to a mutual agreement is important, but to allow an entire other country decide our actions by their vote and we just nod and go along with it would be a complete clusterfuck.

Horrible if we allow another sovereign democratic country to dictate our military presence within their territory?

Did you just write that?

Shinto on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Maybe Poldy is just confusing "classic literature" and "bar fights."
    I know I have a hard time keeping them straight at times.

• Options
    hakeberhakeber Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

That'd be a great idea. Too bad it'd pimpslap all of what Bush is trying to do. :lol:

hakeber on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

At any rate, I agree.

Horrible if we allow another sovereign country to dictate our military presence within their territory?

Did you just write that?

Yes?

Horrible to accept the vote of any country on any of our actions. They can go ahead and vote on what they think we should do and we can take that under consideration but the implication here is "hey, Iraq, go ahead and vote on what you think we should do and we'll just follow that" and immediately follow their vote is just bad. I mean this no matter what the outcome - stay or go.

This would have horrible ramifications for the world's opinion of us.

Drez on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Did you really just say that?

Just looking at Poldy's picture, you can tell he's a man who knows about bar fights. And, you know, butt sex. but mostly bar fights.

:lol:

Seriously though. Every person I've ever met who has been into Martial Arts has been a total geek and a giant pussy. My best friend has like 5000 blackbelts and could kill me in two seconds with nun chucks. Really cool dude. Still fucking afraid of big guys.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    celery77 wrote: »

I cannot remember any instance, in Beowulf or the Song of Roland or the Iliad, Aeneid or Odyssey in which any character fucking kicks.

Maybe this is what Podly is refering to.

Shinto on
  • Options
    GlaealGlaeal Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Sweet. A guy who is a fan of vests just called me a pussy.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    And let us not forget how fucking gangsta I am.

I have to pass a crack house to get to philosophy.

True story.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2007

At any rate, I agree.

Horrible if we allow another sovereign country to dictate our military presence within their territory?

Did you just write that?

Yes?

Horrible to accept the vote of any country on any of our actions. They can go ahead and vote on what they think we should do and we can take that under consideration but the implication here is "hey, Iraq, go ahead and vote on what you think we should do and we'll just follow that" and immediately follow their vote is just bad. I mean this no matter what the outcome - stay or go.

That we aren't imperialists conquerors?

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Honestly though, I beat up a legitimate black belt once. He kept trying to kick me and I kept grabbing his leg and throwing him. He was a big goonish retard. He was also my best friend in 1st grade. And, somehow, mortal enemy in 10th.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

I cannot remember any instance, in Beowulf or the Song of Roland or the Iliad, Aeneid or Odyssey in which any character fucking kicks.

Seriously -- I thought "kick" was introduced by the French, wasn't it? Fucking cheese-eating kickers.

• Options
    edited April 2007

True story.

I can't imagine how the guys in the crackhouse react when you walk by.

'Course, they're probably busy smoking crack.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

At any rate, I agree.

Did you just write that?

Yes?

That we aren't imperialists conquerors?

Precisely, Shinto. We need to maintain our reputation. Otherwise we're a bunch of invadeable pussies.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Seriously -- I thought "kick" was introduced by the French, wasn't it? Fucking cheese-eating kickers.

I don't know, sounds German.

Kick.

Kick.

Ich.

Oh yes.

Shinto on
  • Options
    hakeberhakeber Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

True story.
    You remind me of my infamous gym teacher. He says 'true story' to all of his ridiculous made up stories.

True story, a man's pec fell off and my gym teacher sewed back on with a shoe string. ... ...

hakeber on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

True story.
    Poldy you live in the dorms, it's no secret somebody in your hall is freebasing on the weekends. No need to build things up bigger than what they are.

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Honestly though, I beat up a legitimate black belt once. He kept trying to kick me and I kept grabbing his leg and throwing him. He was a big goonish retard. He was also my best friend in 1st grade. And, somehow, mortal enemy in 10th.

Commonly called McDojo syndrome. Any random idiot off the streets can be a black belt in just 4 weeks! Just $199.95.

And then you have 10 year olds walking around thinking they're Bruce Lee.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Precisely, Shinto. We need to maintain our reputation. Otherwise we're a bunch of invadeable pussies.

Well, there is that.

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    They say:

"Ho there, Podly! Off to Philosophy, I see? Please accept our propitience and have some crack-cocaine."

and I say: "Sorry, chaps, but I've got a big test on Descartes."

And they say: "But you'd have to be on crack to understand the man!"

Ooooh the crack house.

Good times, good times.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Glaeal wrote: »

Commonly called McDojo syndrome. Any random idiot off the streets can be a black belt in just 4 weeks! Just $199.95.

And then you have 10 year olds walking around thinking they're Bruce Lee.

Ha...McDojo.

Drez on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    They say:

"Ho there, Podly! Off to Philosophy, I see? Please accept our propitience and have some crack-cocaine."

and I say: "Sorry, chaps, but I've got a big test on Descartes."

And they say: "But you'd have to be on crack to understand the man!"

:lol:

kind of true.

James on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Podly, are you taking the crack?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    How do you check a thread's ummm statistics? I don't see anything like that.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Click on the total post count* in the sub-forum front page, it will tell you who posted how many times. Also, use the thread search feature in-thread for other inquiries.

*edit: replies

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Click on the total post count* in the sub-forum front page, it will tell you who posted how many times. Also, use the thread search feature in-thread for other inquiries.

Ah, thanks.

Man I have like double the posts of anyone else in the rape thread. Sad.

Drez on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

lol i need to step up my game!

James on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    So what's some good food to eat alone?

Go into manhattan and get some sushu/miso soup?

Order in chinese and watch movies/post

Or just go to a bodega, get some ramen and cook it with my tears?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.