Options

Standby for [Titanfall] - Now Available for Xbox One and PC

1131415161719»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The game needs more depth. It's super fun, but I really want a single player story.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I definitely do not want a single player story, or for them to focus on that aspect at all for the sequel. I'd rather them have the campaign do some meta stuff that effects a map in some way, with the IMC or Militia gaining control in some way and have that effect map rotations or burn card drops or exp gain or something.

they've already done a MP "campaign," and I would rather them iterate on that rather than revert to doing SP.

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    The campaign i think is just there so you can get familiar with the basics. There is a tutorial, but theres also a newbie pool

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    So I picked this up for PC! My Origin tag is Huntress24 if anyone wants to play.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Dropping a titan on people is the best, guys. It totally makes up for losing every match!

(mightyjongyo on PC)

• Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    I just got this as well. It's pretty silly fun.

(senortacos on PC)

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I guess interest has died down a bit huh? I know I got distracted pretty heavily by diablo
    Just wanted to say the improved matchmaking beta is waaaaay better. I'm having a lot more fun in matches and leveling a lot faster.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I still play every night, my connection is just so bad that I can't reliably play with anyone. I'm about to do my first prestige.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I'm still interested but yeah Diablo has completely stolen all of my free time.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Anyone still play this game?

Edit: On PC

godmode on
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    I play a few times a week.

xbox one tag: Bedigunz

Also, how do you hang off the wall on console? I've seen guys just hanging on walls but I have no idea how to do it. Is it a glitch or a specific button press?

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I think you're supposed to hit and/or hold the melee button while wallrunning

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    With a controller you press the aim button (left trigger?) while wall running to hang.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I've been playing this on 360 (it's a totally solid port), does anyone have any Ogre tips? I do great in the Stryder but in the Ogre I haven't had as much luck.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Anyone still play this game?

Edit: On PC

I was planning on trying to make time to get some games in this weekend actually.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Evil_ReaverEvil_Reaver Registered User regular
    I've been playing this on 360 (it's a totally solid port), does anyone have any Ogre tips? I do great in the Stryder but in the Ogre I haven't had as much luck.

@PaperLuigi44 Honestly, I haven't found any benefit of using the Ogre instead of the Atlas. The minimal armor increase, to me, isn't worth the drastic drop in speed.

Also, I'm playing on 360 as well. I get on for a few rounds almost every night, so add me (Agitated Wombat) if you want to play some time.

XBL: Agitated Wombat | 3DS: 2363-7048-2527
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Agreed, meanwhile, the Stryder's drastic increase in speed and triple dash actually make it much more survivable for me.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I just got this for the PC last week so I'm playing a lot - though I get dropped from matches frequently due to my router.

And yeah, I've never noticed much benefit to the Ogre as opposed to the Atlas, though the difference in longevity definitely noticeable switching between Ogre and Stryder - just doesn't feel as immediately useful as the difference in mobility.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I've found the Stryder is amazing against poor and mediocre players, but play against someone with good aim and it'll feel like it's made of cardboard.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    I still play on PC, origin name InPerpetuum. Damage Core alone is enough for me to prefer the Atlas to the ogre, though the extra mobility is nice too.

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    I was really, really enjoying this game but now I'm afraid it'll fry my stupid graphics card so I've been holding off on playing anymore before I get my card fixed. How is the population on PC these days? Hardpoint games were getting hard to find when I stopped playing a couple of weeks ago.

• Options
    I've mostly been doing Attrition or Variety Pack since I finished the campaign and I've never had trouble finding players. Not sure about the other modes though.

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    So hey, has all the hype for this game pretty much died already?

I was all excited to get it for the 360 and then I completely stopped hearing anything about it outside of the occasional ad.

It didn't turn out to be a bad game or something, did it?

Dys on
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    It's a great game, but it's kind of in the same situation as Assassin's Creed. The first game is more of a proof of concept and I think the sequel will be the one that really hits it out of the park.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    It's a really good game, there are just a lot of other really good games that just came out/are coming out

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    My problem is that everyone else is some kinda headshot robot.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    It's a great game.

But Diablo III and Dark Souls II are draining all my time away.

I'm sure once the first map pack hits I'll get back in for a bit.

• Options
    Finally got a new router - it's really nice to be able to play this game without being disconnected halfway through every other round. Really nice.