Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

24567100

Posts

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    this took me like

    an hour i think?

    im getting faster now its time to get more ambitious

    whoops i had to post the link

    0sX500s.png?1

    FeralTaminbloodyroarxxEvil MultifariousTL DRDeebaserDrez
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

    I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20

    I bought it not having played the previous games thinking it was basically a comedy GTA

    It is so much more than that

    I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on for like the first half hour

    i saw the door licking scene and was like

    okay

    this needs to happen

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    surrealitycheck
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Yesss communal corgi chat gooooo


    Everyone post corgis

    i write amazing erotic fiction

    its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
    surrealitycheck
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    PS I have a racial bonus to invading the British Isles hth fyi

    bgg / steam / goodreads / Bnet: Bygasto#2537
    ShivahnPLA
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Not making it a chat about the International Women's Day:

    'xism

    Also


    100% intentional

    Get dunked womankind

    I will fight you

    you have my axe male privilege

    as we all know the struggle won't be taken seriously until the arguments come from a man

    This is sometimes true : (

    In all aspects of social stuff.

    jakobagger
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    PS I have a racial bonus to invading the British Isles hth fyi

    So do I actually

    I think

    I forget what I am and how much

    jakobagger
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    "What is it with you humans and leaping?"

  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    cass I think your style is very unique and aesthetically pleasing. Well done!

    1568lg9.jpg
    steam ID: stevemarks44
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quid watch Kill la kill instead.

    It embraces its madness full on.

    I think at this point it is just a giant joke about nudity.

    I have no better explanation.

    But the fights are fantastic.

    Doesn't look like it's on Netflix.

    It is on crunchy roll.

    For free.

    Oh and if you want the penis joke that runs 24 episodes watch Gurren Lagann. Same people.

    03x29di.png
    PLA
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    jerry_brown_anne_sutter_work_bills.JPG

    goobernatorial doodies

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    CasualQuid
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Not making it a chat about the International Women's Day:

    'xism

    Also


    100% intentional

    Get dunked womankind

    I will fight you

    you have my axe male privilege

    as we all know the struggle won't be taken seriously until the arguments come from a man

    Hrmm

    Now you mention it I do find myself taking this more seriously


    I am ready to hear more of your mansplenation

    i write amazing erotic fiction

    its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
    jakobagger
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Not making it a chat about the International Women's Day:

    'xism

    Also


    100% intentional

    Get dunked womankind

    I will fight you

    you have my axe male privilege

    as we all know the struggle won't be taken seriously until the arguments come from a man

    This is sometimes true : (

    In all aspects of social stuff.

    yup

    There's a Danish ManBoobz-imitator (/disciple or whatever) who's done a lot for the public debate on Feminism which is great and also he's pretty funny

    It's just sometimes kind of depressing how much more time and space he gets than women saying or doing a lot of the same things

    bgg / steam / goodreads / Bnet: Bygasto#2537
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    cass I think your style is very unique and aesthetically pleasing. Well done!

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    @quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

    I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20
    @Feral‌

    oh my god

    let's do co-op

    i have been jonesing to do saints row 4 co-op

    Feral
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    @quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

    I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20
    @Feral‌

    oh my god

    let's do co-op

    i have been jonesing to do saints row 4 co-op

    THERE'S CO OP

    QuidTaminFeral
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Cass have you ever browsed the r/redditgetsdrawn/ and given that a go?

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Not making it a chat about the International Women's Day:

    'xism

    Also


    100% intentional

    Get dunked womankind

    I will fight you

    you have my axe male privilege

    as we all know the struggle won't be taken seriously until the arguments come from a man

    Hrmm

    Now you mention it I do find myself taking this more seriously


    I am ready to hear more of your mansplenation

    TL;DR: Fuck the patriarchy figuratively but not literally

    bgg / steam / goodreads / Bnet: Bygasto#2537
    Casual
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    hahahhaa. A guy founded a company called good company on an idea I had before : okcupid for job seekers, matching aptitudes of employees with companies

    FUCK YOU SKIPPY FOUND A COMPANY JESUS

    "Founding companies is basically for people who can't get a job."

    is a thing i heard on NPR today.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    n-COOKIE-SHOT-GLASS-large570.jpg

    poo
    PLA
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quid watch Kill la kill instead.

    It embraces its madness full on.

    I think at this point it is just a giant joke about nudity.

    I have no better explanation.

    But the fights are fantastic.

    Doesn't look like it's on Netflix.

    It is on crunchy roll.

    For free.

    Oh and if you want the penis joke that runs 24 episodes watch Gurren Lagann. Same people.

    I've obviously seen that one.

  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    That should have an interrobang

    I forgot it in my excitement

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    This game looks interesting. Te deconstruction of a brawler to two buttons and building it into almost a rhythm game fascinates me.


    This looks really cool!

    MazzyxAntinumeric
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    mods are asleep

    post corgis

    bgg / steam / goodreads / Bnet: Bygasto#2537
    Casual
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Registered User regular
    this took me like

    an hour i think?

    im getting faster now its time to get more ambitious

    whoops i had to post the link

    0sX500s.png?1

    I like the evolution of your work!

    You're getting good like woah

    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • NecoNeco desert harpy Registered User regular
    Ughhh I just got water in my boot. Someone end the world now, please. I am done.

    Rear Admiral Choco
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Also went to PC store today and seen this

    maxresdefault.jpg

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    You do this on purpose don't you geth?


    i listened to this in it's entirety.

    as soon as it stopped i received a message.

    AMAZING.

    steam_sig.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    @quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

    I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20
    @Feral‌

    oh my god

    let's do co-op

    i have been jonesing to do saints row 4 co-op

    THERE'S CO OP
    yes!

    no one has it on the ox box though

  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    here are some of the pages i drew for this stupid thing
    Sketch86181059.png

    Sketch75235722.png

    Sketch8635345.png

    Sketch864240.png

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
    JacobkoshMazzyxjakobaggerElendilCasualskippydumptruckAresProphetIrond WillQuidDread Pirate ArbuthnotRear Admiral ChocoFeral
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    mods are asleep

    post corgis

    Also wake the mods up and have them post corgis too

    i write amazing erotic fiction

    its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
    jakobagger
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    The Guild, starring Felicia Day

    yay or nay

    consider:I don't actually love Felicia Day, though I don't think she actively brings down the material she stars in

  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    @quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

    I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20
    @Feral‌

    oh my god

    let's do co-op

    i have been jonesing to do saints row 4 co-op

    THERE'S CO OP
    yes!

    no one has it on the ox box though

    I have it on the xbox

    I would be down for some co-op, though timezones may be an issue

  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quid watch Kill la kill instead.

    It embraces its madness full on.

    I think at this point it is just a giant joke about nudity.

    I have no better explanation.

    But the fights are fantastic.

    Doesn't look like it's on Netflix.

    It is on crunchy roll.

    For free.

    Oh and if you want the penis joke that runs 24 episodes watch Gurren Lagann. Same people.

    I've obviously seen that one.

    Yeah, 24 episodes of penis jokes. Giant penis jokes. It is great.

    Kill la Kill I think is the female side, fashion and vagina jokes.

    Which makes tons of sense when I think about it.

    03x29di.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Hmm do i want to get this titan fall thing

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    @quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

    I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20
    @Feral‌

    oh my god

    let's do co-op

    i have been jonesing to do saints row 4 co-op

    THERE'S CO OP
    yes!

    no one has it on the ox box though

    I have it on the xbox

    I would be down for some co-op, though timezones may be an issue
    what is your xbox name

    i am elendil667

  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    @quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

    I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20
    @Feral‌

    oh my god

    let's do co-op

    i have been jonesing to do saints row 4 co-op

    THERE'S CO OP
    yes!

    no one has it on the ox box though

    I have it on the xbox

    I would be down for some co-op, though timezones may be an issue
    what is your xbox name

    i am elendil667

    I am Andyjapan

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    here are some of the pages i drew for this stupid thing
    Sketch86181059.png

    Sketch75235722.png

    Sketch8635345.png

    Sketch864240.png

    that is very Jhonen Vasquez

    which, in retrospect, I should totally have expected

    y2jake215
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    The Guild, starring Felicia Day

    yay or nay

    consider:I don't actually love Felicia Day, though I don't think she actively brings down the material she stars in

    I saw it before I knew who she was. The first season isn't bad if you have played a good chunk of mmos.

    03x29di.png
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    The Guild, starring Felicia Day

    yay or nay

    consider:I don't actually love Felicia Day, though I don't think she actively brings down the material she stars in

    probably not!

    It's....alright, at best.

    If you really liked Day and/or have personal experience with an MMORPG (preferably WoW) it might be better.

    bgg / steam / goodreads / Bnet: Bygasto#2537
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo But do you really believe him? Registered User regular
    Hmm. The ending of ME3 isn't all that bad. It's a bit half-arsed but the whole game was.

    I'm tired, the redux ending can wait.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
This discussion has been closed.