As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

From the Airport to the Convention

winter_chiliwinter_chili Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
Anyone know how far this is? Or more importantly how to get to the convention hall. I can't find the address for the Airport so I can't mapquest it. I can rent a car cause I'm not 25. A cab would be expensive, but how far is it? Sorry if this is covered somewhere else but I'm running out of time you see.

sigalso.gif
winter_chili on

• Options
    terrixterrix Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I've already mappointed it several times, Mapquest gets you lost in mexico or underwater(previous penny-arcade comic) so I use mappoint because they bought out mapblast and now use their line drive directions which haven't gotten me lost yet.

http://students.livingstone.edu/~smitchell/Directions%20to%20Hotel%20Line%20Drive.pdf

terrix on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2004
    All the PAXers should have some common sign, like a controller dangling out of their carry on luggage, so we can easily find people to split cabs with.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    MegapuppyMegapuppy Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Im arriving at SEA at 1:00 PM August 27. Happy to split a fare with anyone else arriving at that time.

Megapuppy on
  • Options
    WhitePantherWhitePanther Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I'm all for cab splitting. I'm landing at about 9:45 Friday night. Not sure how to make myself identifiable (Although being 6'3" helps a bit) Not staying at the Doubletree, at the Ramada, a few blocks away. Either way, I'm sure we can make it work.

WhitePanther on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Arriving from New York at 8pm.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2004
    my flight comes in around 9:30 on sat. i was thinking of getting the shuttle to the doubletree but that's $16 maybe a cab will be cheaper

futility on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    Sat? I hope you aren't playing Halo, you wont make it to Bellevue from Sea-Tac that quick.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2004
    no... but how long does it take to get from one to the other?

futility on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    Depends on if the floating bridges are open or not.

TrainwreckX on