As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Getting tickets to the Ellen show?

Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
Does anyone out there in LA know of a good way to get tickets for the Ellen show? I've been on her ticket request page, and everything seems totally booked or not available to be requested. I know her show is super popular, and the answer is probably "just keep trying." My GF loves the show and i want to take her for her birthday (not on her birthday though, that would probably be impossible).

I've also heard emailing the producers can sometimes get you tickets, but my story isn't exactly touching/unique/whatever, and if for some reason they gave us tickets to the show to do a bit about her/me, i'm pretty sure she would murder me and desecrate my corpse. she likes surprises, but not ones that get her on national tv in a potentially embarassing situation.

• Options
    OrestusOrestus Registered User regular
    I was curious about this so I went to the website and the ticket request thing seems to work fine for me, as I look at it right now there are 3 days in May (5, 6, and 7) that say tickets available, you just click that link and it lets you submit a form that will get you a call back if they have tickets. They only have dates out to the end of May, which probably just means they haven't decided what days they are filming yet past that point. Maybe try a different browser if the one you are using isn't working well with the site?

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    email the producers about the unholy site that you call/called home.

That way the story is about you and she can hide in the audience.

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    weird! i swear yesterday there were no days with the tickets available link, but now there are!

haha, i wish i'd taken video or something of all the shit i've had to go through with my house. i'd be internet famous.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    There is zero rhyme or reason to studio tickets releases. I've done the colbert report/daily show about a few times now and sometimes, if you're lucky, they'll announce releases it on the official twitter.