As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nvidia Shield Owners?

XX55XXXX55XX Registered User regular
I'm not sure if anyone here has a Shield, but I will be bringing mine in on Friday. Any Shield owners interested in meeting up in the handheld gaming lounge on Friday - would 3PM on Friday work?

• Options
    Thunderbolt7Thunderbolt7 Registered User regular
    I thought for a brief moment about bringing mine along until I realized I couldn't do anything with it outside of my home! It's really nice to see someone else with the hardware trying to stir up a little interest, though. I absolutely love my Shield, one of my favorite pieces of tech in recent memory. I use it more than my Vita and 3DS combined!

• Options
    XX55XXXX55XX Registered User regular
    I thought for a brief moment about bringing mine along until I realized I couldn't do anything with it outside of my home! It's really nice to see someone else with the hardware trying to stir up a little interest, though. I absolutely love my Shield, one of my favorite pieces of tech in recent memory. I use it more than my Vita and 3DS combined!

I use mine for emulators. It's great for that. I live in the Boston area, too, so I might try to see if I can get Remote Gamestream to work on my Shield.

• Options
    Xveriun_UlnXveriun_Uln Registered User regular
    Would love to have one but, my laptops card is right under the min reqs. I do have a shirt I got last year with the nvidia shield on it, they had a neat stand. My shirt = tv.