The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PA Comic] Monday, April 10, 2006 - I Hope You Like Text

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Monday, April 10, 2006 - I Hope You Like Text

I Hope You Like Text

I Hope You Like Text

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/04/10

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• MidViciousMidVicious Registered User regular
    Still a classic, and one of the best.

"When you're in the type of business we're in, you don't get a criminal lawyer, you get a criminal lawyer!"
    -- Jesse, Breaking Bad
    cB557orthancstoneKamarCommander Zoom
  • JokermanJokerman Smile more Talk LessRegistered User regular
    I'm surprised this doesn't have more comments, as its probably the best Comic imho.

• KylogueKylogue Registered User regular
    I really like reading this comic from time to time. Love Gabe's expression in the last panel!

360 GT: Ixtil
    PSN: Kylogue
  • sawellssawells Registered User regular
    Pax South 2017, Penny Arcade Q and A number 1. Jerry does an in-character reading of the text. It is awesome.

Twitter: @EssayWells