Options

[Megaten/Persona Discussion] SMTxFE returns(without much SMT).

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Lol plush Mara

who....who buys these

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Lol plush Mara

who....who buys these

:winky:

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Dancing is out 6-25 in Japan.

Two really cool limited edition box set things.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    DANCING TRACK LIST:
    There's a trailer with the mixes, I'll hunt it down once this stream ends.
    This is a giant image, because this quick it was easier than typing it out.
    ezm2ts5cwdbg.pngThere's also 4 more (Electronica in Velvet Room, Reach out to the truth, Never More and Shadow World, that weren't on the image.

New website: http://p-atlus.jp/p4d/sp/

elq5nhlmahpy.png
    tnc3bu2jk236.png

mxmarks on
    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    If the theme song hadn't already convinced me I need a Vita and P4DAN, Akira Yamaoka sure as hell would have.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »

Tophats are this game's evokers / glasses

Even though it probably won't I want this to be true from the bottom of my heart

I want everyone to be all dandy, all the time and to never stop

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Is the concert stream recorded anywhere? I missed it. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    It was just the 3 songs, now they're replaying the Dance trailer and stuff...P5 stuff SUPPOSEDLY coming in an hour and a half or so.

I'm sure SOMEONE will upload those 3 songs somewhere, if they dont replay it themselves in the meantime. They're repeating a lot.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Not sure but someone's been uploading all the events to YouTube, it might show up there in a few.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    Special P4DAN Vita:
    41slo9mftnjt.png
    fxwbjqo40cce.png

• Options
    New P4DAN Trailer with the remixes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI1whbOJ5NU

• Options
    oh its happening...

B9E35rxCMAAQl_c.jpg:large

• Options
    Jack of Hearts Persona? I can dig that.

• Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    "Let us start the game"? How long until the inevitable Saw photoshops I wonder.

camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    So, I guess they really did decide to go with a P4DAN:CE.

Hopefully we get one over here, too. I'd love that fucking soundtrack.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    That Meguro guitar solo was <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Options
    edited February 2015
    I'll never get used to the fucking glowsticks at Japanese concerts. It's so sterile and impersonal.

Maz- on
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I'll never get used to the fucking glowsticks at Japanese concerts. It's so sterile and impersonal.

We need to take the Japanese to American/European rock concerts and show them how it's really done.

The Japanese are way too quiet during concerts. It's unnerving. Why are you not shouting and singling along to every song and dancing your ass off?

vagrant_winds on
  • Options

We need to take the Japanese to American/European rock concerts and show them how it's really done.

Definitely.

If I ever went to a concert in Japan, I'd probably get kicked out in 5 minutes.

• Options
    IT'S HAPPENING!

• Options
    edited February 2015
    http://persona5.jp/

That's some damn slick UI design.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc

Maz- on
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    Now for release date plz.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular

Definitely.

I know there's a few Japanese bands that have come to America for cons and such and been overwhelmed by the way the fans react here, and said they'd never come back.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    oFGv3hH.png?1

I'm guessing Cooperation is some kind of online feature.

• Options
    Reynolds wrote: »

Definitely.

I know there's a few Japanese bands that have come to America for cons and such and been overwhelmed by the way the fans react here, and said they'd never come back.

They don't love that we actually sing along and cheer?

• Options
    Reynolds wrote: »

Definitely.

They don't love that we actually sing along and cheer?

Basically. Fans rushing up to the stage and continuously screaming at them unnerved them a bit, from what I remember.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Full website is live, for certain definitions of "live" (read: it's timing out because literally hundreds of thousands of people are trying to access it at once).

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Using a weapon and a gun? P5 characters OP, nerf pls

Also, "Protectors" are the masks they're wearing.

fJpbaxU.png?1

Maz- on
  • Options
    Using a weapon and a gun? P5 characters OP, nerf pls

So... you mean exactly like Persona 1 and most Shin Megami Tensei series characters?

• Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    CLOTHES

• Options
    So... can we make some Kamen Rider jokes now with characters Henshining into Personas?

• Options
    So... can we make some Kamen Rider jokes now with characters Henshining into Personas?

The main guy's Persona looks even more obviously like a Stand now. Or a KR villain. But some SMT designs are now done by KR/Sentai guys, so there you go.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    What are the odds cooperation replaced S.Links? Thats where S.Link is on the menu...

• Options
    mxmarks wrote: »
    What are the odds cooperation replaced S.Links? Thats where S.Link is on the menu...

Oh, you're right. Nevermind about the online features then.

• Options
    mxmarks wrote: »

Demons and Guns are back.

It's pretty safe to say Social Links are gone, imo.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Oh, a phantom-thief.

• Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    No social links? demons are back? guns? Jolly Cooperation?

Holy shit I'm going to need three hands for this

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    Beezel wrote: »
    No social links? demons are back? guns? Jolly Cooperation?

Holy shit I'm going to need three hands for this

Two for the controller and one to........?

...Oh, I see.

• Options
    ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    That is a fantastic trailer. Really excited to see that it looks like the dungeons may be designed setpieces rather than procedural-seeming corridor crawls. Cat Burglar motif seems interesting. Looks like they got a much better animation studio to do their cutscenes since P4.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I love those menu designs so much

Oh brilliant