As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Legal Advice Needed for First Time Offender

Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
Last Saturday night I had to be taken to the ER by a police officer for alcohol poisoning. It is now my understanding that this officer is going to issue warrants for my arrest tomorrow for public intoxication and disorderly conduct. I intend to turn myself in. Can I pay the bail myself? Do I need to contact a bail bondsman? Do I get the bail money returned to me after my courtesy case? Will this show up on a criminal background check? What do I need to know?

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Do nothing except talk to a lawyer.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    In fact, don't even keep posting about it. Just go get a lawyer.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.