As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SharePoint 2007 Design Question

ThundyrkatzThundyrkatz Registered User regular
My team at work uses the list feature of SharePoint 2003, and we are being upgraded to 2007. I am the site owner and I need some help.

On SharePoint 2003 there was a list of the various views on the left side of the page under "Select a View" on SharePoint 2007 that has been moved to a drop down window on the right of the page.

I would like to know if that can be moved back over to the left. I have a big empty space on the left that it would fit right into but I cant find any instructions on how I might make that happen. I downloaded the SharePoint Designer but I have no experience using it.

Anyone have any helpful advice on where I can find a "How To" or something to make this happen? I searched through YouTube and Google, but it seems like I am the first person to think this is an issue.

Thanks!