As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Amazing Wife

CrazyNnutsCrazyNnuts I may be Wrong, But you aint RightDenver, CO.Registered User new member
My wife and I have pretty much been together since we were juniors in High school. She was the dead sexy popular daddy's girl type, a state tennis player, first chair flute, basically, the typical perfect sexy blonde. Me, a nerdy wrestler, she was way out of my league.
I love to show her off, I was to embarrassed to tell her how turned on I would get when we would go dancing or to a bar and she would dress in nice and skimpy outfits, and I could see every guy and most girls look her up and down like she was nothing but meat. I liked when I would catch my friends staring at her, I would make them dance with her just for kicks. It got to the point where I would leave my bedroom door cracked or the blinds open, so it was nice and easy for my roommate to be able to watch, take pics and sometimes even record how amazingly sexy her naked body is and the raw talent she possessed when she was worked up.
I decided I was going to come clean about everything, the guilt was to much, I owed her the truth. On our 7th anniversary we had a little party at our apartment, just a few close friends. I pulled her aside and began my moronic confession but just couldn't seem to get it out. To my complete and utter amazement she looked me dead in the eyes and asked "Your trying to confess something aren't you?" Shamefully I nodded yes and looked at the floor. She lifted my chin with her finger. "You really think I never noticed?" she smiled. I must have looked dumbfounded, "Sometimes, its just obvious that your trying to show me off, I've even heard him jacking off before" I asked her why she didn't say anything, slap me and ditch my sorry ass. She told me it was because I was her soul mate and that I deserved it and she would do anything for me. "What would make you happy?" I insisted that it was her turn to be happy and promised her anything she wanted. Blushing, she whispered, "I want to be treated like I'm a slut." She said that she didn't have the guts to tell me or to do it her self. Right then I knew we would be together for the rest of our life's, no matter what.
Soon after we got married and just recently we celebrated our 25th anniversary. Now that we want kids, should our life style stop. We still have a blast together, there's no more shyness or fear, but how long before a child realizes that when he/she gets sent to bed his/her mommy is getting passed from lap to lap by daddy and his friends. Not all people have what we have I'm afraid my son will think I actually think of his mom as a little slut or my daughter to think she's suppose to let boyfriends disrespect her and fuck her like she means nothing. Maybe we shouldn't have kids???

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    when you have kids, their values are modeled on your actions and language. if you treat your wife like a "slut", (though it's pretty vague what you mean by that here), expect your son to treat his own future wife like an object. and she probably won't be in the rare position of appreciating it. it'll hurt.

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    If you married at 18 and just celebrated your 25th anniversary, then she is 43. This post seems a lot like bragging with a vague question at the end.

Good news, at 43 I advise you do not have children. No matter how awesome you are and how hot she is.

This discussion has been closed.