As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stealing a [chat] right out from under your feet

BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is MandatoryRegistered User regular

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    this chat is racist

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    this chat is illegal

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    the free market has stepped in to provide a service more efficiently than Geth's Obama-esque bureaucracy could manage

USA
    USA

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m6da9pBTSi1rocotf.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options

um ur chat is l8... sory skapy.... but were gona have 2 put her out of her misery...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    This is what happens when the rules break down skippy! Multiple [chat]s, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    noooo mine is a lovingly crafted free range artisnal product from portlaaaaaand

• Options
    Also, for the hearthstoning [chat]ters, the dreamhack grand finals were kinda messed up today when someone on one of the finalists' friendslists just decides to whisper the guy what's in the other players' hand. Oops.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    desc wrote: »
    the free market has stepped in to provide a service more efficiently than Geth's Obama-esque bureaucracy could manage

USA
    USA

I was about to make my own but I'm okay with this

**********|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    **********|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Also, for the hearthstoning [chat]ters, the dreamhack grand finals were kinda messed up today when someone on one of the finalists' friendslists just decides to whisper the guy what's in the other players' hand. Oops.

Was that finalist disqualified or did both players, uh, reshuffle?

• Options
    I have to go to san diego tomorrow

I have taken a nap in the afternoon every day for like 6 weeks

I am going to fukkin die being in the actual office

• Options
    edited June 2014
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Was that finalist disqualified or did both players, uh, reshuffle?
    It was pretty lucky in that it had no actual effect on the tourney, as it was right at the end of a game, and it had no effect on the play he was going to make. Otherwise, they probably would've restarted the match.

Really amateur though.

Bethryn on
  • Options

im sory skipy

the world has

betray u...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF ME NERD

you gotta let it go gracefully

grasping after past glories is unseemly

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    shiiiiiiiiiiet

poo
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Winky are you no longer able to get prescribed a stimulant?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    this chat is awesome

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    @surrealitycheck‌ @Antinumeric‌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVW7_e8yIp0&feature=youtu.be

gotta be willing to throw it all away to own somebody...but it's done........for now....

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    hello

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

i am working from home tomorrow yay

• Options
    tomorrow i am going to kew gardens

i hav 2 draw plants

life is hard..

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    god damn mages at 8-1 are the worst. you just know they got 20 god damn nuclear devices

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chat, for when you need a group that couldn't organize an orgy in a whorehouse.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

what do you think your final work/masturbation ratio will be

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    When the children ask us why the Mods took away chat, tell them of this day.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

what do you think your final work/masturbation ratio will be

I am very good at masturbating sooooo

• Options
  • Options
    http://www.technologyreview.com/news/527936/for-one-baby-life-begins-with-genome-revealed/

@arch @Shivahn‌ @surrealitycheck‌

i dont get the paternalistic attitude that seems to animate the obstructions toward accessing your (or your fetus') genetic information

i totally get not saying, you have xyz gene so you will get alzheimers

i dont get saying, heres what we currently know about xyz gene and its relationship to whatever

• Options
    god damn the art in hearthstone is way better on my giant pc screen than my laptop. it really pops.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

Nah, I'm just becoming tolerant to addy and looking for alternative options.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Winky wrote: »

have you tried cocaine

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    yeah my vote def goes to heist chat

speaking of heists I can't find that opening scene robbery from Heist :(

I was all "WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THIS SCENE oh no one does sadface"

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    or meth

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    http://www.technologyreview.com/news/527936/for-one-baby-life-begins-with-genome-revealed/

@arch @Shivahn‌ @surrealitycheck‌

i dont get the paternalistic attitude that seems to animate the obstructions toward accessing your (or your fetus') genetic information

i totally get not saying, you have xyz gene so you will get alzheimers

i dont get saying, heres what we currently know about xyz gene and its relationship to whatever

regardless of that, i really dislike razib khan so anything he does is stupid

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

Two addys.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    tomorrow i am going to kew gardens

i hav 2 draw plants

life is hard..
    Out of interest, how is your artsing being structured? Online course that you have to submit stuff in to or what?

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

have you tried cocaine

My only cocaine contact is an ex-girlfriend I'm avoiding.

For related reasons.

This discussion has been closed.