As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2014 World [Chat]

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Oh Neco, does your spiro taste like mint? Settle this between Shiv and me.

It is minty. I think they actually taste like really mellow altoids, or other breath mints...

Everyone except Shiv gets delicious minty spiro.

Poor Shiv.

Tragic!!

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    wow I have achieved 13, excellent progress today, fucksticks

• Options
    I am the fucksticks

you are not the fucksticks

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    haha castle this priest I'm against is mind vision my best cards which are all in my hand

he could have two pyroblasts right now

My greatest joy in hearthstone is mind visioning late game and dropping whatever is left in their deck on the board.

Then they are like "oh yeah? You think you're so tough with your copy of my Legendary? Well I guess they'll just cancel each other out."

And I'm all

heh.

Mind Control

• Options
    My indecisiveness about games has led me to play no games.

• Options
    Instead I am looking for bullshit freelance writing jobs on Craigslist.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Mind Control is best spell. Instant 2-1 for best creature.

My former boss/mentor just told me a job at her place is opening up. It's secret! I'm gonna get it! I love her!!!!!!!!

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Instead I am looking for bullshit freelance writing jobs on Craigslist.

i am doing #infinite car research

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    haha castle this priest I'm against is mind vision my best cards which are all in my hand

he could have two pyroblasts right now

My greatest joy in hearthstone is mind visioning late game and dropping whatever is left in their deck on the board.

Then they are like "oh yeah? You think you're so tough with your copy of my Legendary? Well I guess they'll just cancel each other out."

And I'm all

heh.

Mind Control

This wasn't mind control, but last arena run, I had a Faceless Manipulator:
    faceless_illidan.jpg

• Options
    OTLC I had to decide to either agree with your thoughts on Mind Control or Awesome your potential new job.

I chose correctly.

• Options
    haha omg my last game is against a golden priest and I literally feel like cryin

I quit you hs

for like

three days

• Options
    Actually the best is when late game you have two mind controls and every time they put down a creature you just take it.

This is mine now.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    OTLC I had to decide to either agree with your thoughts on Mind Control or Awesome your potential new job.

I chose correctly.

nod nod

• Options
    last card in hand is the heal 8 draw 3 paladin spell

he has no idea! he thinks he's winning!

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    One day I'm gonna set something on fire in one of Jacob's games. One day.

• Options
    haha omg my last game is against a golden priest and I literally feel like cryin

I quit you hs

for like

three days

Was it like my games where I'm at 12 health and I haven't hit them yet and they're still at 30 and they drop 3 legendaries in a row and then say "Well Played" and I can't punch anything because it's all expensive computer equipment in here?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    And by something I mean an NPC. The warehouse doesn't count.

• Options
    Why did I just start this doc on public education?

Why am I choosing to make myself livid?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I meant to stick with my Magic video game, so I can finally learn what gathering means, but I didn't. Maybe one day.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    crap i ran out of cards

what a long game

• Options
    his 2nd to last card was a legendary dragon womp womp

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Early on in CoC my group's solution to everything was to burn it down (or alive).

Poor DM.

"You guys approach the house. You see a cultist enter. He is greeted by a group of other cultists."

*pours gasoline*

*lights match*

"Welp. See you guys next week, then"

• Options

Early on in CoC my group's solution to everything was to burn it down (or alive).

Poor DM.

"You guys approach the house. You see a cultist enter. He is greeted by a group of other cultists."

*pours gasoline*

*lights match*

My D&D group started an orphanage to help counteract the inevitable evil alignment stuff they did.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Well this is incredibly annoying

I accidentally clicked "enter" while trying to change the year on one of the age checks in Steam and now I can't access any M rated games in the steam store at all.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I'm kind of thinking of how I could run something like a True Detective-esque weird fiction game

and I think I would probably end up making the conspiracy/plot by just randomly selecting a handful of concepts from Lovecraft's commonplace book, tie them in some psuedo-neat fashion, and cultivate a pyramid from there.

Geth, roll 3d221

3d221 202 [3d221=34, 68, 100]

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Poor DM.

*pours gasoline*

*lights match*

It's hard to wake up elder things when you are on fire.

• Options

I accidentally clicked "enter" while trying to change the year on one of the age checks in Steam and now I can't access any M rated games in the steam store at all.

haha

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

I have solution how about you stop being babby?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    34. Moving away from earth more swiftly than light—past gradually unfolded—horrible revelation.
    68. Murder discovered—body located—by psychological detective who pretends he has made walls of room transparent. Works on fear of murderer.
    100. Subterranean region beneath placid New England village, inhabited by (living or extinct) creatures of prehistoric antiquity and strangeness.

It could work!

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Yeah apparently Steam now thinks I was born January 1st 2014.

Can't find anything in their support site either.

Bad Steam. Bad.

• Options
    Every time I hear the synth open for Halt and Catch Fire it makes me want to listen to The Thing soundtrack again.

• Options

Poor DM.

*pours gasoline*

*lights match*

This is pretty much every PC solution to everything.

• Options
    log out? there must be settings it asks me how old i am and i tell it like 1912

• Options
    Hell tonight we faced a Wood-wright. My guy remembered fire was good against them and was launching flaming arrows everywhere. None hit but his heart was in the right place.

• Options
    Whenever I see an incredibly attractive woman the next thing I immediately want to see is her boyfriend so that I can try to ape his style.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    What about incredibly attractive women without boyfriends?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Whenever I see an incredibly attractive woman the next thing I immediately want to see is her boyfriend so that I can try to ape his style.

OR girlfriend!

• Options
    What about incredibly attractive women without boyfriends?

Nice try, Cinders

Everyone knows women are defined by their relationships with men

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Does anyone here know any good co-op games for ps3? Doesnt need to be split screen.

Dead Space 3, Resident Evil and Borderlands need not apply.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »

OR girlfriend!

I'm at a severe disadvantage in that situation.

This discussion has been closed.