PAX is approaching quickly and I just wanted to let all of the BYOC attendees know that group seating will be going up in the next few weeks. SOOOO start thinking about who you would like to group up with for some primo seating in the BYOC area.NOTE! YOU MUST HAVE A 4-DAY PASS OR 4 INDIVIDUAL DAY PASSES! BYOC WILL SUCK FOR YOU OR BE NON-EXISTENT IF YOU SCREW THIS UP.
Group Seating Details:GROUP SEATING OPEN DATE:
(I am shooting for around July 1)GROUP SEATING CLOSE DATE: August 15 at midnight
Group Seating Requirements:
- Your party is considered a group if you have SIX or more people.
- Your group must check-in to BYOC on Friday together. No longer a requirement
- Groups must pre-register seating assignments prior to PAX, or else seats will be based on first come first serve availability.
- Requests are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Passes for ALL 4 days of PAX! (recommended to maximize fun, but not a hard requirement)
To request group seating, use the seating chart below to choose your seats and email pax_pc at paxsite dot com
Include the following information when requesting:
- Group Name
- Number of People (include handles too)
- Desired Location
BenQ Monitor Loaners
We've partnered with BenQ to bring monitors to PAX just for you. And we're not talking about some used leftovers, these are brand new, blazing fast 24" BenQ RL2460HT models. Go ahead, do the research. Industry leading 1ms response time, ZeroFlicker capabilities to eliminate traditional LED flicker, BenQ's Black eQualizer which lets you crank up the brightness on dark scenes without overexposing the bright ones, not to mention RevolutionEyes monitor technology only from BenQ. For more information, click here
to get the scoop.
These monitors are available absolutely free for the duration of your time at PAX, all you need to do is fill out this form to reserve one for yourself.The Form!