Options

[Hellraid] Dark fantasy action game from Techland. Think first-person Gauntlet.

2»

• Options
    ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    A shame.

XBL - ArchSilversmith

"We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    I'm not that surprised to be honest. I thought the idea of a co-op chivalry style thing was great but the gameplay looked really lacking in impact or particularly interesting combat.

• Options
    From facebook:
    Dear Hellraid fans,

We would like to officially announce that our dark fantasy FPP game Hellraid will not be released this year as previously planned, and the development of the game has been put on hold.

In the recent months we conducted an internal analysis and came to the conclusion that Hellraid, in its current shape and form, is not meeting our own expectations for this project. Therefore, we decided the best course of action would be to send it back to the drawing board and invent our dark fantasy title anew.

In the meantime, we will consolidate our development resources and focus on further expansion of our Dying Light franchise.

We wish to thank all our fans for your support – you’re the best!

XBL - ArchSilversmith

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Split-screen online co-op (Like L4D) better be on that drawing board.

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    If the game never ends up coming out now I'll just have my demo memories to live off of, that and a Hellraid coffee mug filled with my tears.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Not Hellraid, but a substitute.

Vermintide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oYo9roDR9k

XBL - ArchSilversmith