As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Zune: Accessory advice?

Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Games and Technology
Hey peoples,

I'm just wondering if any of you Zune owners know of any good protective cases to use for the Zune?
I'm looking for something that will keep my Zune steady and safe while I'm exercising (mainly for jogging).

I've been look at some of the Speck cases, but I thought I'd ask around before I buy one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dublo7 on

Posts

  • Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I haven't gotten my Zune in the mail yet, so I don't know. I did see some nice leather type of cases near the Zune displays in various stores like CompUSA. I liked the material on them, and had a similar one for my iPod that worked well.

    Also, at Target, and I'm sure tons of other places, there are clear hard plastic shells from Agent18, they are like $25. I have one for my iPod and it's great, and I've seen a Zune one. I don't think they come with clips though to attach while working out, you'd need it in a pocket or something.

    DHS Odium on
    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    Snake GandhiSnake Gandhi Des Moines, IARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I've got this case, and I like it a lot.

    Snake Gandhi on
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I've got this case, and I like it a lot.

    That's the one I have too, and it works great.

    Kyougu on
  • Options
    ihdihd Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Haha, you got a Zune? I thought I was the only one in Perth there for a moment. :P

    ihd on
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ihd wrote: »
    Haha, you got a Zune? I thought I was the only one in Perth there for a moment. :P
    what the!

    I thought I was the only one in Perth :lol:

    Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Well, considering that you are using this for exercise, any leather case with a flap over the screen should suit you very well. Just be sure it has an arm strap or you have some long headphone cables if you are going to keep it in your pocket. The issue is that it is still pretty big when exercising. For day to day use though, I would just suggest keeping that little sleeve thing that you get in the box and maybe getting a screen protector. Works for me.

    Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Obligatory
    20070103.jpg

    Garthor on
  • Options
    ihdihd Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Dublo7 wrote: »
    ihd wrote: »
    Haha, you got a Zune? I thought I was the only one in Perth there for a moment. :P
    what the!

    I thought I was the only one in Perth :lol:

    Did you get yours from MWave? I'd give you some case suggestions but I don't have one myself... I'm just going to lurk in this thread for advice.

    Also, I'm going to keep my wireless on from now on. ;-)

    ihd on
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ihd wrote: »
    Dublo7 wrote: »
    ihd wrote: »
    Haha, you got a Zune? I thought I was the only one in Perth there for a moment. :P
    what the!

    I thought I was the only one in Perth :lol:

    Did you get yours from MWave? I'd give you some case suggestions but I don't have one myself... I'm just going to lurk in this thread for advice.

    Also, I'm going to keep my wireless on from now on. ;-)

    :lol:

    Yeah, I know of no other place in Australia to get it from.
    I gots me a white one.

    Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In or Register to comment.