As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Board Games] WRONG FORUM! MODS DELETE PLEASE!

MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice ActorKirkland, WARegistered User regular
edited July 2014 in Games and Technology
Wrong forum directory. Mods delete please!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
Steam ID
Twitch Page
MNC Dover on

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2014

MNC Dover on
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I THINK this is in the wrong forum.

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2014

MNC Dover on
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Lol, hopefully a mod can move it?
    Galaxy Trucker question: It looks fun, I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm debating whether to get the standard game or the big anniversary box. How necessary are the expansions, does the standard game stand alone pretty well? I watched the SU&SD Galaxy Trucker video on the big box, but they didn't say what was an expansion or not.

The Anniversary Edition includes both expansions (The Big Expansion and Another Big Expansion - yes, those are the names). I have the base game, and I'd suggest if you can find the Anniversary Edition for a good price, just grab it instead.

edit: Worst case if you don't like it, it will be a lot easier to sell off the Anniversary Edition than the base edition. If you do like it, then you just saved a lot of money compared to buying them all separately!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png