As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I BRING YOU [Love]

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    One day we'll all be dead

TankHammerTamPeter EbelButler
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm going to go find a mountain to live on that gets 4g and WiFi.

Who is with me? Wait that kinda defeats the purpose huh. Alright you all stay.

Prohass
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Hold on, I'm gonna want to write this down... ice cream... melting... cream.... warm middle....

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I will not go to bed!

It's only 635

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Turambar wrote: »
    I wanna know what love is

A miserable pile of secretes

One day I'll get credit for making this joke first.

One day...

Like @Abracadaniel‌ and the dickerdoodles?

HacksawAbracadaniel
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I'm so glad that that picture is in the OP.

His jiggling is almost hypnotic…

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    godmodeHacksawVegemyte
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    In other news Usagi when did you change your sig, because...

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    In other news Usagi when did you change your sig, because...

A couple of week ago! I still giggle whenever I see it :3

UnbrokenEva
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I never see sigs because I'm always on my phone

TankHammerBrovid HasselsmofKaplarMortal Sky
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I'm so glad that that picture is in the OP.

His jiggling is almost hypnotic…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MQ356o5nCk

Who is jumping into bed with this motherfucker right here?

• TamTam Registered User regular
    No one
    Go the fuck to sleep

Raijin QuickfootI Win SwordfightsjoshofalltradesKaplarSlacker71
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    Love?
    Yeah, it's on my bucket list.

HunteraOne Thousand CablesGSM
    Fuck you, Tam!

P. S. I love you

• furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    My wife and I had our 7 year anniversary last week. We celebrated by eating at her favorite restaurant and then going to a strip club where she got her first lap dance. Her decision on both parts. Also I have had the pleasure of knowing a "unicorn" as they are apparently known. Fun for everyone involved although I can definitely see it being rare occurrence.

furlion on
    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
    ceresAngelinaThe BetgirlchromdomJoeUserTankHammerSCREECH OF THE FARGAnialosfightinfilipinoDarth WaiterKaplarSkeithknitdanMadEddycabsySlacker71
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    What is the etiquette for when you find co workers lurking in your OKCupid profile

Specifically, the ones you don't actually mind lurking in your OKCupid profile

Ask them if they want to fuck

Sir PlatypusTankHammerSCREECH OF THE FARGBillyIdleAnialosDonovan PuppyfuckerKaplarWheatBun01
    I feel like that would probably make the office a tiny bit weird tomorrow

edited August 2014
    You have to know when to hold them

Know when to fold them
    Know when to walk away
    Know when to run

Raijin Quickfoot on
    TamMadEddySlacker71
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    What is the etiquette for when you find co workers lurking in your OKCupid profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwcBaG-S7UA

Xaquin
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Gumpy wrote: »

Lurk around theirs?

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
    chromdom
    Nobody likes lurkers

TankHammeruserSlacker71
    Yeah, that's right all you lurker jerks! You heard me!

InvisibleInkAbsurdProposition
  • AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    He told me to suck his, ahem because I told him he was too young. Well actually he said smd. He's so young that he uses abbreviations I didn't even know existed. I'm running away next time a guy speaks to me.

tynicHacksawFyndirDonovan PuppyfuckerNullzoneKaplarWheatBun01SkeithMadEddypixiecowNightDragonSlacker71
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    lurkers are my fetish.

HacksawVegemyteInvisibleInkcabsySlacker71
    If I can lurk around there anywhere near as well as I can lurk around here

I'll probably send her a post once every thirtieth visit to her profile

Tynic... You've got issues

tynic
    edited August 2014
    COME AT ME, LURKER BROS

But no seriously it's easier to woo them out, like deer or butterflies. I'm like as sure I can be without ever having attempted it or studied it

Which, it turns out, is like 90% sure 'cause I'm a cocky bastard

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    DrZiplockDarth Waiter
    Angelina wrote: »
    He told me to suck his, ahem because I told him he was too young. Well actually he said smd. He's so young that he uses abbreviations I didn't even know existed. I'm running away next time a guy speaks to me.

I would;ve had a hard time not belly laughing straight in his face

tynicceresDirtyDirtyVagrantHacksawAnialosPeter EbelFyndirDonovan PuppyfuckerMetalbourneProlegomenaDarth WaiterDis'NullzoneKaplarJoolanderSkeithMadEddyYukiraCalicapixiecowlonelyahavaNightDragonSlacker71Tofystedeth
    My problem is I will send anyone a picture of my penis if they ask.

I feel like that isn't Normal

• FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Felt lonesome and went to the woods like I do. Took these photos of wildflowers and I'll leave them here. Flowers for sad people, or happy people, whatevers. I am overjoyed to have seen these girls. Never imagined I'd see them irl.
    023.jpg
    007.jpg

from wikipedia

Monotropa uniflora, also known as the ghost plant, Indian pipe, or corpse plant, is a herbaceous perennial plant...It is generally scarce or rare in occurrence.

Unlike most plants, it is white and does not contain chlorophyll. Instead of generating energy from sunlight, it is parasitic, more specifically a myco-heterotroph. Its hosts are certain fungi that are mycorrhizal with trees.

Foolproof on
    DarmakDarth_MogsAnialosLiiyaBrovid HasselsmofFlarneDarth WaiterNullzoneKaplarknitdanCalicacabsyShenNightDragonSlacker71

Eh, if that's your normal and it works for you and your partner, then whatevs!

For the record I'm totally good with dick pics I've solicited, but if someone just messages me rando D I get a bit...miffed

I'm looking at you, tumblr

ceresMadEddy
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I could go for some pie

Kaplar
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    i like love, but presently im a bigger fan of sucking dick/other gay things

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
    Tam
    i guess its a love. of a sort

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
    SassoriTamKwoaru
    Yeah, I could see getting annoyed by random unsolicited dick pics.

Tallahasseeriel

Well I guess if you are proud of it?

Also sorry for being a bummer in here. I just am still super lonely after all these years, really tired of letting media and such put me in the frame of mind where I often frame my success or lack therof in life based off my lack of meaningful relationships.
    It seems like the hardest I ever tried to get out of myself the shittier it got and now I'm kinda back to bumming around my own house with all my free time because I never see the point in trying to make friend even or anything anymore because I often feel I don't deserve any.
    Well at least I got my cat.

I wouldn't send or unless I thought the person wanted me to.

I'm not that guy.

I wouldn't send or unless I thought the person wanted me to.

I'm not that guy.

I know Raijin

You are a rad dude.

Who probably has a rad rod.

tam, looking at you there

This discussion has been closed.