As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gigantic: It’s BACK and not remotely available!

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    New community challenge this week:

Hot dang, that's a lotta rubies!

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I've played this game for many hours and never tried Tripp and Tyto until today. Played around with them in practice a bit first. The Tyto match was probably the worst match I ever played. The Tripp match was a lot of fun, we won, I had the most kills, a few assists, and 1 death.

Why is Tyto so hard? I know I played him the once, but it was bad enough that I never want to do it again.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Firstly, Tyto has only one escape (technically you can escape with blade dance too) option and you can see him coming. If you're using swoop to enter a fray, don't.

Tripp also is able to gain her 3s damage bonus to basic attacks faster by virtue of just landing hits. Tyto has to land 5 hits of blade dance before he gets his 3s basic attack damage bonus.

Tyto needs dodge for his other damage bonus via Angular momentum too. This means that your fights are heavily tied to stamina, moreso than Tripp. Tripp also has a stun, while Tyto has a slow.

I have fortune cards for winning and sprees. I am doomed to not do either on Mozu and Wu now.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Firstly, Tyto has only one escape (technically you can escape with blade dance too) option and you can see him coming. If you're using swoop to enter a fray, don't.

Tripp also is able to gain her 3s damage bonus to basic attacks faster by virtue of just landing hits. Tyto has to land 5 hits of blade dance before he gets his 3s basic attack damage bonus.

Tyto needs dodge for his other damage bonus via Angular momentum too. This means that your fights are heavily tied to stamina, moreso than Tripp. Tripp also has a stun, while Tyto has a slow.

I have fortune cards for winning and sprees. I am doomed to not do either on Mozu and Wu now.

When I played as Tripp I didn't even need anything but LT and RT to kill. I saved both bumpers for escape and was still reliably killing.

I didn't really try to dodge with Tyto, though.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Yea, tyto requires a lot of dodge play to be super good.
    It would actually be kind of poignant to note that tyto and margrave have a similar kit in many respects.

Swoop/smash, bladedance/hellfist, only differing in fang applying a dot, and margraves charge as a secondary escape option or tosser.

It just comes down to how they deal with combat. Margrave walks in and takes hits, tyto dodges hits.

I'd recommend watching Larsson on youtube, the guy is a tyto pro. Also going into practice and learning about jump attacking and dodge attacking and how to use dodge i-frames properly with the mobs there.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    also, big patch notes today.

https://www.gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10596524

spoiler for wall of text.

We are thrilled to announce the August build and introduce Gigantic’s newest mischief-maker, ORU! This new mid-range caster brings an entirely new set of tools to the battlefield, and we’re excited for him to join the rest of the Gigantic cast!

In addition to Oru, the August build introduces a ton of new features, improvements, and fixes based on feedback you provided on the last two builds from June and July. For this update, the biggest changes to the game rules impact creatures, the NPC allies you summon on points around each map. Back in the June update, we made an adjustment to the summoning rules: we changed them from a delayed summon to an instant summon. While this was incredibly helpful for new players who wander away from their defenseless creatures, it also removed much of the high-level strategy and counter-play inherent to the summoning system. With today’s build, we’ve tried to strike a middle ground between the two approaches by creating a system that offers strategic choices for mid-to-high level players without being too complicated for new players.

We're also introducing two other major features that should be welcome additions based on your feedback: the much-desired push-to-talk setting for our integrated voice chat, and custom lobbies. We hope they’ll help you interact with your team and play on your terms, and we look forward to hearing what you think about them!

More details on all the changes can be found below. Give them a read to get ahead of the competition, and we’ll see you on the airship!
    WALLPAPERS

Devaedra's corruption takes hold in the August Update. Download the official wallpaper today!

NEW FEATURES!

INTRODUCING: ORU!
    "Oru deals in fate and the future; the Eternal sees no reason why simple cards should be met with apprehension."

Oru, also known as ‘The Fortune Teller,’ is a mid-range damage dealer who shines in teamfights. His kit revolves around his ability to combo between his skills - dealing high damage while also providing utility to the team in the form of crowd control or the ability to peel away from a fight.

JUDGMENT (LMB/RT): Throw a 'Judgment' card at the target enemy. On hit, inflict JUDGMENT and burning.
    THE BEAST (RMB/LT): Toss a spread of 3 'The Beast' cards. On hit, inflicts THE BEAST and slows.
    THE JOKER (Q/LB): Place 3 cards as a row of traps at your feet. On trigger, the cards damage and push away enemies. This can only hit unique targets once.
    COSMIC POWER (E/RB): Damages target area and reveals cards held by enemies. If they have a JUDGMENT, the skill deals damage. If they have THE BEAST, the skill dazes.
    DEATH DEALER (F/LS+RS): Rapidly toss 'Death' cards. Once completed, reveal all cards dealt. Deals 400 damage and +200/400/800 if target is below 50% health.

Try him out in the Practice Arena before picking him up in the shop! Ultimate Pack owner unlock Oru for free, and can play with him right away!

NOW AVAILABLE: ORU SKINS!

Along with the hero, Oru also has his first skin, now available in the shop. Pick up the Mordant, Voracious, and Garrulous skins today!

VOICE: PUSH-TO-TALK

The much anticipated Push-To-Talk feature is now available! This will default to ON for PC players, and lets you set a new push-to-talk key via the 'Keybindings' menu (default keybinding is 'X').

CUSTOM LOBBIES (BETA)

Introducing the beta version of custom lobbies! This feature allows teams to arrange 5v5 matches without requiring them to enter the general matchmaking pool. As a beta feature, the goal was to implement the system in a way that would allow us to quickly introduce it into the game while continuing to work on the feature behind the scenes. As such, it's worth a brief explanation of how you'll setup your own custom lobbies!

In order to play in a custom match, players must first form two full crews of 5 players. One of these crews will act as the "host" for the match, while the other crew will join the host's match. The hosting team's crew leader will then setup the match:

Navigate to the 'Play' tab and select the '(beta) Custom' option.
    In the Custom lobby, select a map and generate a code for your match.
    Once you hit 'Submit', you'll be ready to share your custom code with the crew leader of the team which you'll be playing against.

The joining crew leader then enters the custom lobby screen, where they will join the match:

Navigate to the 'Play' tab and select the '(beta) Custom' option.
    Select the "Join" tab. There you can enter the code for the match given by the host.

Once this is complete, both teams will enter a match - going straight to the Hero Confirm screen!
    Sounds complicated? Yes and no. We think that once players get the hang of it, they'll be able to create custom matches within a matter of seconds.
    Note: Custom matches do not affect player progression such as badges, prestige, fortune cards, etc. and do not award currency. They also do not affect your skill rating or inflict penalties.

KNOWN ISSUES

You can find a full list of known issues with the beta build over on the official forum. We'll keep this list up-to-date with the most significant issues (and solutions) that are reported this month:
    Known Issues & Solutions: August 2017 Release

We'll also be tracking the most impactful issues - as well as any workarounds or known solutions - on the official subreddit:
    Visit the Official Gigantic Subreddit

GENERAL UPDATES
    AUDIO

Updated the sound effects of the Sanctum Falls Clash.
    Updated the sound and voice events related to creature gestation times.
    Added a subtle audio tell when Voden and Imani have charged their shots to full power.
    Added a pop sound when you receive a text chat message.

SETTINGS

Added the ability to lock or unlock minimap rotation. When turned on, the Dynamic Minimap setting will automatically rotate the minimap so your team is always on the bottom side of the minimap. When disabled, the minimap will not rotate, and will instead default the Aurion team to the bottom side of the map!

PROGRESSION & REWARDS
    PROMOTIONAL SKINS

Fixed a bug where all promotional skins would display the message: "Only available in the Founders Pack."

SUMMONED CREATURES
    GENERAL

The decisions you make as to when you summon or upgrade a creature and what type of creature you summon at any given time is critical to the high-level strategy of Gigantic. With the recent update to make creature summons and upgrades instant, we found that the system introduced some awkwardness to high-level play. This is why we're re-introducing a mechanic we call creature gestation.

When placing a creature on a Power circle, the creature will now remain in a defenseless, "summoning" state before it fully appears into the world. During this time, it is unable to fight or collect power, and is extremely vulnerable to enemy attacks.

We believe this change will improve the game in a few important ways:

It gives players a chance to recognize when the enemy team is summoning before it is complete.
    It lets you know which creature is being summoned before it fully spawns.
    It offers counter-play when a team decides to upgrade their creature: teams can punish each other for an ill-timed summon.
    It significantly reduces the benefit of upgrading a creature in the middle of a fight.
    It requires players to think much more carefully before deciding when to upgrade their creature, and which creature to upgrade.

For those familiar with how gestation worked previously, it should be noted that gestation is no longer affected by hero proximity as it was in the past. We wanted players to feel like they should protect their summons, but not necessarily feel like they are doing nothing while waiting for their creature to spawn - particularly if there is no immediate threat.

Reduced the channeling time to summon a creature from 6 to 3 seconds.
    Young creatures now gestate for 3 seconds before spawning. This time is not affected by ally or enemy proximity.
    Adult creatures now gestate for 20 seconds before spawning. This time is not affected by ally or enemy proximity.
    Obelisks have a 1 second gestation time for both babies and adults.

CYCLOPES

The Yeti Cyclops now creates a single frost field at the wall's location.
    The Young Yeti Cyclops no longer creates frost fields.
    Fixed a bug where Heroes could get stuck in a Cyclops wall if standing where the newly-created wall spawns.

BATTLEGROUNDS
    GHOST REEF

Fixed a bug where larger Heroes would clip through the terrain when using the leftmost jump pad from the airship.
    Fixed a bug during Clash which would sometimes cause projectiles fired near the center of the map to be fired in random directions instead of where they were aimed.

HEROES
    AISLING
    RMB/LT // CADOR'S COMMAND
    Fixed a bug where Cador's Command could be cast while Focus-primed, interrupting the Focus attack.

F/LS+RS // TERRIFY
    Fixed a bug where using Terrify on an invalid target would place Aisling in her weakened state.

BECKETT
    RMB/LT // GRENADE
    Smart Grenade upgrade: Fixed a bug where the Grenade would not trigger its visual or sound effects when impacting an enemy directly.

CHARNOK
    LMB/RT // FIREBALL
    Bigger Ball of Fire upgrade: Increased base damage from 300 to 330 damage.
    Bombastic upgrade: Bonus damage is now maintained when hitting enemies caught in the explosion radius, not just by hitting enemies directly.

Q/LB // DETONATE
    Blast Off upgrade: No longer pushes enemies
    Parting Gift upgrade: Now pushes enemies instead of creating a burning area.

GRISELMA
    GENERAL
    Fixed a bug where Portal Beast could be cast while Focus-primed, interrupting the Focus attack.

LMB/RT // REACH OUT
    Shielding Touch upgrade: Reduced the amount of armor provided from 25 to 20 armor.

RMB/LT // PORTAL BEAST
    Increased the base Portal Beast damage by 10%.

E/RB // DISPLACEMENT
    Fixed a bug where players could continuously use Displacement without it going on cooldown.

HK-206
    LMB/RT // BULLET BARRAGE
    Ballistic Accelerator upgrade: While fortified, you now deal up to 85% of your normal damage at long range. This has been reduced from 100% damage.

SKILL SPECIALIZATIONS
    Iron Skin specialization: Fixed a bug where Iron Skin would provide additional armor but fail to heal HK after using Focus.

LORD KNOSSOS
    LMB/RT // SKEWER
    Pierce upgrade: Now applies bleeding on hit, but adds a 10 stamina cost to Skewer attacks.
    Adding Assault to Injury upgrade: Now increases the bleeding applied by Pierce to 60 dmg/s, and refreshes the bleed duration on a successful hit with Skewer.

Q/LB // GORE
    Fixed a bug where Gore could be used while Focus-primed, interrupting the Focus attack.

E/RB // BULL RUSH
    Lowered the speed boost provided by Bull Rush from +66% to +25%.

MARGRAVE
    LMB/RT // DEMON FIST
    Slightly reduced the ability to spam jump attacks.

PAKKO
    Q/LB // SLIP AND SLIDE
    Forceful Impact upgrade: Fixed a bug where the skill would fail to daze enemies.

RAMSAY
    GENERAL
    Fixed a bug where Rush, Flurry, and Juju Fruit could still be used while Focus-primed.

LMB/RT // CUT
    Slightly increased the base range of Cut.
    Fixed a bug where jump attacks would not properly apply Bleeding with the Open Wounds upgrade.

RMB/LT // RUSH
    Reduced the amount of Focus generated when tagging enemies with Rush by half.
    Bouncing Around upgrade: Now reduces the cooldown of Rush by 2 seconds on a successful hit rather than 3 seconds.

Q/LB // FLURRY
    Increased the base damage of Flurry by 40%.

E/RB // JUJU FRUIT
    Smear upgrade: Now increased the cooldown of Juju Fruit by 3 seconds.

F/LS+RS // FRUIT PUNCH
    Reduced the area affected by Fruit Punch.
    Reduced the length of time that the poison cloud lingers by 3 seconds.
    Slightly increased the speed at which the animation plays out.

TYTO
    GENERAL
    Fixed a bug where Tyto's Excelsior weapon skin could not be selected when preparing for a match.

LMB/RT // TALON
    Increased the base damage of Talon by 5 damage per hit.
    Slightly reduced the ability to spam jump attacks.
    Hidden Talon upgrade: decreased movement distance on the attack.

RMB/LT // SWOOP
    Fixed a bug where using Swoop while falling would occasionally prevent you from reaching the intended location.

Q/LB // BLADE DANCE
    Increased the base damage of Blade Dance by 15%.

UNCLE SVEN
    Q/LB // ELASTIC OOZE
    Bounces Off Me upgrade: Reduced the armor granted to affected allies from 25 to 20 armor.
    Super Bounce upgrade: Now grants deflection to an ally if they are hit with the initial explosion created by the flask, as opposed to being hit with the flask itself.

F/LS+RS // CHAOS QUAFF
    Removed the Daze applied by the Chaos Quaff polymorph, since it was redundant to the skill.

VADASI

LMB/RT // RAY OF LIGHT
    Righteous Defenses upgrade: Reduced the armor granted to targeted allies from 20 to 15 armor.

VODEN
    Q/LB // GREEN MAN
    Fixed a bug where Voden's decoy would not create healing springs after taking the Spring to Life upgrade.
    Fixed a rare bug where Voden's decoy wouldn't go on cooldown in certain scenarios.

WU
    LMB/RT // RAIN OF BLOWS
    Removed an unintended delay after performing the jump attack.

RMB/LT // SPLASH KICK
    Increased the base cooldown of Splash Kick by 1 second.
    Boundless Energy upgrade: Increased the modified cooldown of the skill by 1 second.
    Rising Tide upgrade: Fixed a bug where you would have to wait 1 second before using Splash Kick in order to launch an enemy.

Q/LB // CRASHING WAVES
    Slightly reduced the movement speed of Crashing Waves.
    Fixed an exploit where dodge could be used to cancel Crashing Waves and negate the skill's cooldown.

F/LS+RS // TYPHOON'S FURY
    Increased the max turn rate when propelled forward by Typoon's Fury.

XENOBIA
    Q/LB // WAVE OF SORROW
    Sorrow's Wake upgrade: No longer pierces, but instead knocks up and weakens enemies around the targeted Hero.
    Swapped the Compounding Sorrow and Crack and Ruin upgrades (both Tier 2) to the opposite path.
    Savor the Sorrow upgrade: Reduced the amount of healing provided from 75 hp to 50 hp per target hit.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    so... they lowered armor bonuses and the like yet didnt touch Tripp? Or did I miss that? They must be trolling the playerbase. lol

also nerfed xeno healing? lolol

Tyto got some love though, that's good.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    yea, "lftstrafe" on youtube mentioned there was no touching of tripp either. the community feels kinda salty. the top players say she's fine (looking at the top 100 and 33 of them are tripp) yea, she's ''fine''. Sure, at top tier, Tripp might be okay, but bottom and mid still struggle with her apparently.

I dunno. I play characters that fuck tripp over and I make it a point to leave fights at 60 to 70% hp because of the off chance of a good tripp that only moves in to make confirmed kills. Whenever assassins are in play, I try to make sure to buddy up with someone and be ready to hurt the assassin and at the very least force a trade if kills happen.

I spent a few minutes just now with Oru in practice mode and he is gonna take some time learning. You *DEFINITELY* need to watch your stamina. The guy has no escapes whatsoever. Which is compounded by the fact he's a mid-range caster. Every shooter but Aisling probably out ranges his LMB. No where near as bad as Xenobia's LMB though.

BUT, his cards stick to enemies, even when they stealth it shows where they are. I'm thinking his minefield will be interesting in choke points and tunnel areas like the door on C in Ghost Reef and the high room in Sanctum Clash. and D on Siren. Even at zero rank it has a decent push so it might be possible to ring players out. even odds on those tricky wu's who try to tongue you. I don't know if the range of Oru's mines is farther than Wu's tongue.

Also, his main attack is very consistent in damage. each hit does like 70 to 90 damage. RMB is a nasty slow, but his killshot is his E, that thing can spike damage tremendously, and if you smack the enemy with LMB, and RMB to E, you spike damage and daze them for a 1/2 second which means teammates can murder them, or you can cancel anyone's ultimate.

You have to aim E on the ground, though, and the circle is pretty small, probably 2/3 to 1/2 the radius of Charnok's AOE. Luckily, LMB has a pretty decent homing aspect. so you can kind of shoot at their feet and land targets and be ready for E.

edit** well, time to get all these knossos cards done with. its not like I used bullrush for the speed boost...

edit edit** we can also do penny arcade skrimmages with the new beta private lobbies if we can ever get 10 people on computers :P

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    I don't think Tripp is overpowered, I think she's not fun to play against. Tripp screws up the pacing of the matches because one of the counters to her is "don't go under 50% HP." She can be a real pace sapper.

The other scenario being that they can move rapidly between two creatures and it's "CREATURE UNDER ATTACK" spam the entire match. Not creature killed. Just being attacked pings... annoying.

• Options
    BTW: I have four Vadasi cards. One of them is the Legendary wins card for her. :P

Another card is for 40,000 healing.

• Options
    40k healing is easy.

but i guess you are playing vadasi for a while. there is a build that is high risk, but super killy with vadasi. she can spike like 500 damage, but you basically operate at 1/2 health the whole game.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Yeah, top healing that I've had in a single match using Vadasi is over 40k, and I average 20k per match with her. not too worried about that one. The RNG just gave me a really strong "play Vadasi" kinda hand.

• Options
    yea, that was the hand I got dealt last night with the 4 knossos cards I had. got them done in two matches, i just wish my team in the first game was smarter than cardboard.
    second game made up for it.

Oru is a scary character to fight, you need to shut him down. The only consolation I can suggest is that if you single him out in a fight, he will die. I had a tripp that was actually decent and shadowed me for killing people.
    We got hit hard at the start in Siren, but when the Clash started we somehow as a team decided that fighting in D was an invitation to being nuked so we had Sven and Beckett harrass D, Aisling went and fought the other points, and tripp and I roamed looking for picks. I played lookout and if I saw the enemy team on one or the other side of the map, I pinged a withdrawal and tripp raced to the other side and helped do work for summons kills. If only one or two came to harass Aisling, Tripp and I were ready to kill them for their trouble.

Before we knew it we had a final wound on them and focused the fuck out of it for a win.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    hmm... none of the Oru's I've encountered have seemed threatening, and the ones on my team haven't seemed that impressive either.

edit: also remembered that I'm supposed to just do win cards on bot matches.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    On a Mozu it feels like Tripp can just choose to kill you at any point. I've no way of checking, but it feels like I've repeatedly been stunned and killed from full health by a stealthed Tripp, at which point what can you even do (but, I imagine I'd simply taken some damage at some point and not been paying attention. The game is kind of busy). And multiple times I've teleported the moment Tripp opened up and was still caught by the Slide, despite porting full distance and having stamina to sprint.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    The slide cannot have its direction changes. Gotta june her. You can also use right mb to slow her while doing damage.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Teleport, then change direction, gotcha. Not sure what you mean with the slow though- if you're channeling that power you're yourself moving slower than walking speed, anyone with a gap closer can catch you.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    If a Tripp (or other melee) is attacking you from behind, dodge backwards. If a Tripp is attacking you from the front, dodge forward. Basically dodge into them, as both the people and attack animations flow into a forward motion. The exceptions being Margrave and Tyto cadences, as they dodge back to set up their bonus damages. Dodge+Attack on Margrave means one less hit to do the bonus attack at the end of their chain attack if they're using that.

If a Tripp is bladestorming you, spam dodge and back.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    Glal wrote: »
    Teleport, then change direction, gotcha. Not sure what you mean with the slow though- if you're channeling that power you're yourself moving slower than walking speed, anyone with a gap closer can catch you.

Sorry, phone typing earlier makes shit hard to do. Your right click'll slow her ability to be a pain, and you can damage her in the process. IMO, you'll be trying to back pedal towards allies and the rmb slow should be helpful to get there safely and hurt her along the way. If it's just her trying to 1v1 you forever, you're going to lose.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    So... I just realized that the matchmaking in this game has put me into the exact same match against the same stack of 5 3 times in a row... on Siren's Strand tonight.

I am queued again, and if it puts me against the same stack or on Siren's Strand yet again. I think I'm going to have to quit out of a match for the first time. :|

edit: it put me on Ghost Reef... waiting to see what the teams are... crisis averted.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    ugh, I want to play a few rounds, but im too sore from work. guess its tomorrow, then... oh also, helluva rally from yesterday.
    I think people are on track to complete this one, but its still close. we need 40k games a day to break even and we are just shy of on pace.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Oru's cliffing skills are on par with Xeno and Char. Instant fan of him.

• Options
    Might not be happening. We are about 5000 games short as of that measurement.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    You figure there will be a slight bump in games per day over the weekend, so perhaps?

Though really the balance patch monster change was kind of meh. So I can see a slowdown of play from that and other patch stuff; the MM last night was pretty bad. Also a lot of the hardcore players don't really need 500 rubies. I mean it's nice but not something I'd really push for.

Offer hat Imani skin you made for the PC, which totally looks like Xbox Colors and maybe you'd have my attention for it? IDK.

• Options
    I'd love more gems to play with, but the Mozu skin was a much greater draw for me. Love me some skins. <3

• Options
    edited August 2017
    I hope there is a bump in games over the weekend, but I feel being under 5k games is a serious problem for the progress bar.
    We had a push the day before and it barely cleared 41k. I know we only have 3days' numbers, but you don't want to go into the weekend needing to complete what wasn't done during the weekdays.

edit**
    Reading over the first page of the thread again, I am embarrassed that I liked Xenobia.
    I dunno, maybe there is a monster Xeno player, but I haven't found them yet.

I can see the use of her, but everytime I've seen her played, that side lost, unless Xeno was on both sides then it was a toss up. She's too fragile for how close to the action she has to be for her LMB, and the cooldown on her other skills are pretty long. It is good to have a debilitator on the team, but now that Oru is out, he beats her hands down in range, damage output, and stacking debuffs. If anyone's got success with her, I'd like to hear about it.

Just... don't play her outside of bot matches.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    As I have a card for Xeno again, I'll be playing her for the first time post-update.

Eh, presently the 6th and 8th highest MMR heroes are Xeno mains with K/KDA/As of {10 / 5 / 12} and {15 / 9 / 12}. On PC there's a 7th rank with a {10 / 5 / 12} too? So... IDK what you're looking for?

Got my 10th and final comeback badge for the achievement last night on a hilarious match on Sanctum. Beckett, Oru, Tyo, Uncle Sven and Imani vs Becket, Ramsay, Uncle Sven, Imani and Voden. Almost 30 minutes long. They had 60 kills to our 41 kills. I... spent the first half of the match trying to cliff people. :x

• Options
    I dont know what im looking for in xenobia either. Its clear she is a high skill character, but she is so high skill right now that i dont trust her with randos on my team.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    My main problem with Xeno is that as I mostly play Beckett, I'm used to longer range. Xenobia's range is pretty short, so I use skills too early and wiff a lot. I need to either play a lot more and learn her ranges...

Or just be a Beckett main. Beckett is so much FUN.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    Im the same with aisling. She is fun to play and gets work done however you build her. I only worry when knossos is on the field because he can take weakness immunity at lvl1, and that shuts down 3 of aislings really good picks.

I wonder if i could compete against him with a pure dps build now? Charnok and Oru do burn damage on their LMBs so everything stays on fire forever now...

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Wow. Motiga continues to genuinely impress me with their community support:

You couldn't get the skins on the Xbox Live (One/Win10) version.

(More Info)

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Sometimes when randos work, they WORK. Just got out of a game where we just kicked the enemy team's teeth in. took a screen shot to see what we were up against. we were sitting at 5200-5400 mmr, enemy team was 5900-6300 mmr.

people that gel like that are instafriended.
    and my Aisling record remains at 80% win rate.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    I'll be genuinely surprised if we get it this weekend. we need near 100k games played saturday and sunday.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Yeah, while I'll probably play a few games later today... if it happens, shock or shenanigans.

doesn't help that most of my matches have been 15-30 minutes, lol

• Options
    Are most of you guys PC or something else?

• Options
    I'm on the Xbox, I believe most of the people that post on this thread are PC, however there are other PA people that play the game from time to time.

• Options
    There're so many little interface things in this game that bug the hell out of me. I have no idea what my life total is, but I see damage numbers when I get hit/hit things. The numbers are almost meaningless if I don't know how much damage I need to kill someone.

• Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    There're so many little interface things in this game that bug the hell out of me. I have no idea what my life total is, but I see damage numbers when I get hit/hit things. The numbers are almost meaningless if I don't know how much damage I need to kill someone.

I don't really follow you... both enemy and friendlies have HP bars over their head.

Your life total varies by character, but one full block of player HP is always equal to 500 hp, and one full block of guardian hp is equal to 1000 hp.