As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Help

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Help

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• vstraydogstrutvvstraydogstrutv Registered User new member
    I'd love to see this animated. I've already given voices to like, half of the campers. And that first panel? Each character design is unique enough that you really want to know what's up behind every one of them.

• mtthewk mtthewk Registered User new member
    I signed up after months of enjoying this comic just to yell at that kid for giving them food

when the other campers wake up he is going to be in so much trouble

• CupidCupid Registered User regular
    Feed him to the cougar. He deserves an ironic death.

• JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    Malachi has balls of steel for moving that pane of glass the way he did. If kitty made a move, they'd be doomed.

• ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Now you've done it Malachi, opening a window before clever and hungry mounty líon is not a smart move. All he has to do is to foist his paw between that window and all hope is lost for the poor little unwanted children. They most likely never imagined that they would be the meal served in dining hall.

Smell of fear fills the lion's nostrils. Gory gnashgnomin' ensues.

Reiska on
    Cupid wrote: »
    Feed him to the cougar. He deserves an ironic death.

Interesting idea but all mature and lively women seem to be absent. It is also a very case-sensitive issue if that would be a punishment or a prize.

• DJSchmittyDJSchmitty [E] Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    Reiska wrote: »
    Interesting idea but all mature and lively women seem to be absent. It is also a very case-sensitive issue if that would be a punishment or a prize.

Ha, this is funny because you are referring to the modern sense of the word "cougar", meaning middle aged promiscuous women. This is supported by your follow up in which you questioned if the pedophilic molestation of this child was a good thing. Funny joke indeed.

• faintpremonitionfaintpremonition Registered User regular
    unique enough.

There are no degrees of uniqueness. Something is either unique, or it is not.

• cwDeicicwDeici Registered User regular
    Almost nothing in the universe in unique in that case.
    Like it or not language exists for reasons more than being technically correct.

Also, relax DJSchmitty.

• cwDeicicwDeici Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I'm thinking the stalemate might be broken by the Mountain Lion getting in. But seeing Brian try to stand up against a lynch mob might be useful too. At any rate with food they can starve it out, but kids can be bastards.

Maybe Malachi will admit he cut his own hair, but I doubt he will, and even if he did they probably wouldn't believe him.

cwDeici on
  • RubbaDukeeRubbaDukee Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    @DJSCHMITTY

That's rather messed up. You went pretty far with that, for no real reason.

RubbaDukee on
  • Morgan BlackpowderMorgan Blackpowder Registered User regular
    Where the heck is Purdy? Shoot the Mountain Lion!! SHOOT HER!!!!

• XephusXephus Registered User regular
    *Dice rolls* for a Purdy encounter. and a Mountain lion Hoodie.

edited August 2014
    DJSchmitty wrote: »
    Ha, this is funny because you are referring to the modern sense of the word "cougar", meaning middle aged promiscuous women. This is supported by your follow up in which you questioned if the pedophilic molestation of this child was a good thing. Funny joke indeed.

Black humor is called black for a reason, glad you liked it :) but you are quite off in your anti pedophilia-heat because original poster stated "feed him to cougar". Humans have eaten each other through the ages, especially in crisis situations. Human is nothing more than another animal, if a bit smarter than some others and animal meat is just animal meat, no animal will live forever so whats the fuss.

What i heard, much like pig but a bit sweeter. If you really love someone, why wouldn't you want him/her to eat your earthly remains in a crisis situation after your lifeforce has waned off for this round ? Worms/bacteria will devour them anyway so why on Earth shouldn't loved ones draw life force from them and possibly save their lives ?

" You may gnash my bones and gnom my meat in thy earthly hunger after i don't need them anymore because i love you. "

-Reiska

Naturally, this kind of behavior is just another example of profound human hypocrisy that makes me sick. Biggest nations pretend to be biggest democracies and biggest saints, nobel "peace prizes" come off by doing the exact opposite continuously. Everything really is backwards... war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. History is always written and chanted by winners.

But i think Orwell was an optimist. He could never imagine things as bad and as deceptive as they are now.

Reiska on
  • ZyxxZyxx Registered User regular
    I'm a little unclear as to how those girls were communicating with them. If they were shouting, I'd expect the puma to notice them, but if they're not I don't know how the ones in the mess hall could hear them.
    Or is it a targeted threat? Malachi lied about the lion, so it exists to punish him? Is it sort of like a feline version of Pyramid Head?

edited August 2014
    There are no degrees of uniqueness. Something is either unique, or it is not.

Very true but since everyone has their own views of unique, it means that everything held as unique is unique and everything that is not held as unique is not unique.

Chaos prevails in all her truthfulness.

Ps. so much love in 2nd panel.

Reiska on
    edited August 2014
    Zyxx wrote: »
    I'm a little unclear as to how those girls were communicating with them. If they were shouting, I'd expect the puma to notice them, but if they're not I don't know how the ones in the mess hall could hear them.

Clearly they were shouting and so logically the lion should have dashed towards them in a flash thus providing another gnashgnomin' event. I think puma got hold up in a clothes trade mark photo shoot but the lion should definitely have gone after them.

Zyxx wrote: »
    Malachi lied about the lion, so it exists to punish him? Is it sort of like a feline version of Pyramid Head?

Oh i love that metaphor. His lie is so vividly hurting others too, if this vision could be turned into a psychic metaphor that is very alive in close parallel existence (such as a dream of the past(or future)) it would be most idowantcha. Naturally the lie is hurting Malachi himself the most... deep within it tears and burns.

Reiska on
    edited August 2014
    "cwDeici wrote: »
    "But seeing Brian try to stand up against a lynch mob might be useful too.

Good... an unjust lynch mob born out of unjust lies and fear. What a delicious scheme.

"cwDeici wrote: »
    but kids can be bastards.

Sure but that is nothing compared to grown up children. Just look at the world.

Ecce homo.

Reiska on
  • getdarkergetdarker Registered User regular
    I cut my own hair... :neutral_face:

steam_sig.png
  • mushymushy Unprofessional Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    me too getdarker :( me too

• NuurgleNuurgle Redmond, WARegistered User regular
    Looks like someone finally got sick of hand lettering...

• KaenKaen Registered User regular
    Seventeen curled up like a kitten in Brian's hoodie is the cutest thing ever!

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    TWO kitties in this one

YL9WnCY.png
  • GeekBabelGeekBabel Registered User regular
    wait... but... if they are talking loud enough that he can hear, why wouldn't the lion go after them... since their, ya know, outside? >_>

• AlernetAlernet Registered User regular
    Malachi's "-the fuck are you doing?!" face

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    He just poisoned those two campers didn't he?

• Lingering GrinLingering Grin Registered User regular
    Breadict Arnold!

• Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    Reiska wrote: »
    Now you've done it Malachi, opening a window before clever and hungry mounty líon is not a smart move. All he has to do is to foist his paw between that window and all hope is lost for the poor little unwanted children. They most likely never imagined that they would be the meal served in dining hall.

Smell of fear fills the lion's nostrils. Gory gnashgnomin' ensues.

Cats, of course, being known for their fine manual skills and the ability to understand simple machines.

edited August 2014
    Cats, of course, being known for their fine manual skills and the ability to understand simple machines.

Indeed, that is why these extremely cute versions of them have been selected as perfect spies of human technology. They are so cunning that they even manage to get complete upkeep from their oblivious targets of espionage.

16j6rw5ydhyy.jpg

Opening doors is easy for them and they have long since mastered all human languages. All this meow and purrr-stuff is unbreakable spoken code to pass the acquired info and messages on. Next mysterious project will be operation Johnson, from the evidence collected from this careless one, it might be a long haul even for the cats so it must be something huge. May Don Piano help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEnz4dyT1UA

Reiska on
  • metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    Kitty is neither this way or that way but it is here.

• SkyrialSkyrial Registered User new member
    I wish I knew why that third panel brings me such joy. "Hey. Still a lion."