As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BADA BOOM! REALEST WRESTLING THREAD IN THE ROOM!

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    noir_blood wrote: »
    So the past gen versions of WWE 2k15 come out next week? They have to be pretty subpar considering they haven't shown anything from them, right?

"What we lack in polycount and advanced shader models we're making up for with noise and sharpening filters."

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Huh, just an uppercut.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Damn good match otherwise.

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Well, I wasn't expecting that finish.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Huh, just an uppercut.

Don't you ever call a Cesaro uppercut "just" an uppercut.

• Options

If it leads to his Euro uppercuts being his legit finishes that's fine by me.

• Options
    Huh, just an uppercut.

Don't you ever call a Cesaro uppercut "just" an uppercut.

Oh I know, I just didn't expect it.

• Options
    Kane has not been intimidating in forever. He is the Authority guy that needs to take a loss when the other two can't.

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular

If it leads to his Euro uppercuts being his legit finishes that's fine by me.

I'm fine with it regardless. I'm not a fan of champs losing non-title matches in general, but anything that puts Cesaro over is cool in my book.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Kane has not been intimidating in forever. He is the Authority guy that needs to take a loss when the other two can't.

The guy controls fire!

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Really enjoyed that match with Ziggler and Cesaro! Got teased with a UFO and I'm okay with that.

• Options

Yeah the Authority really, really needs some more members. The Ascension could work but they might end up with Bray.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    That match just makes me excited for their probable rematch at Hell in a Cell for the belt.

Magell on
  • Options
    Magell wrote: »
    That match just makes me excited for their probable rematch at Hell in a Cell for the belt.

I could have sworn it was already officially booked.

• Options
    Magell wrote: »

I could have sworn it was already officially booked.

The announcers kept saying Cesaro had to win to earn a shot at the belt, but they say lots of things that aren't true.

• Options
    That was a really cool promo.

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    1: The number of people literally HUNG TO DEATH during a Hell in a Cell match

• Options
    I hope whatever is "coming" gets here next week. I want to see all three Wyatt's back in the ring.

• Options
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

And come back to life the next night! Because Vince Russo is a shit writer!

• Options
    I think it bodes well for their investment in the wyatts and these promos that they aren't rushing them back.

Talent is pretty thin at the moment and it's not like they couldn't use The Wyatts to bolster their roster.

Hopefully when they return they'll be a real credible threat.

• Options
    So far this match has been 90% commercials

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

I don't think the man coming back to life the very next night was the part where we learned that.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »

I don't think the man coming back to life the very next night was the part where we learned that.

Eh, kind of. 5 months before was Survivor Series 98 which was considered the best booked WWF show EVER.

• Options
    OK I normally like TH from wallsofjerichoholic but him claiming WWE is trying to turn Dean into "just another guy" is ludicrous. Not liking the material they give him is fine but the very reason he gets to do that bizarre shit is because they know he's special and can sell almost anything.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Dean Ambrose seems like a guy who is not having his promos written for him. Maybe he's given bullet points, but I doubt anybody's telling him how to be Dean Ambrose.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Raw was fine. Not as good as last week but they did a good job hyping HiaC I thought.

• Options
    I will say that next week they really need to freshen stuff up. New feuds, new talent, whatever but it needs to happen.

• Options
    I am watching HitC 2013 and The Rhodes bros are so fucking over.

• Options
    Reigns and Barrett should be coming back soon. Darren Young as well though I don't know if they're going to push him hard.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    This 5 man match that turned into a cell match on RAW was interesting. I especially liked when Orton bumped into the broken table on the outside of the ring after catching Seth Rawlins going over the top rope, then threw a temper tantrum and screamed 'fuck' whilst two cameras were right next to him.

Is he literally allowed to just do whatever he wants?

• Options
    This 5 man match that turned into a cell match on RAW was interesting. I especially liked when Orton bumped into the broken table on the outside of the ring after catching Seth Rawlins going over the top rope, then threw a temper tantrum and screamed 'fuck' whilst two cameras were right next to him.

I actually preferred when he flipped the table over out of his way after that and yelled "move." But both were funny.

• Options

Well he could have injured himself pretty bad so I can understand him being upset.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    He bumped up agaisnt the legs a little. Not really an excuse for his behaviour.

• Options
    He bumped up agaisnt the legs a little. Not really an excuse for his behaviour.

It surprised him. Not saying he should have yelled out FUCK but a broken table can mess you up bad if you land on it wrong. Ask Finlay.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I need Miz's reaction to him winning that match as a gif.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Reynolds/mizgasm_zps04i565ew.gif

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Randy Orton does not have the best history with tables

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    So Cena, who just lost to Ambrose last week, is awarded a chance at a number one contendership match?

How the fuck does this make sense?

Shouldn't Ambrose and Rollins be for number one contender?

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Meh raw but a dam good go home show for HiaC

I will continue to voice my displeasure in not getting a "Bella Hella ina Cella" match but then again I only wanted it because of the name not because I want to see them wrestle....

This discussion has been closed.