As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ Minecraft: We're Still Here!

• Options
    Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Udjat and Marduk, huh?

Udjat refers to the Eye of Horus, or more commonly called the Eye of Ra (which it isn't, since it's Horus' eye). Marduk is an ancient Babylonian deity, and the patron god of the city of Babylon.

Tiamat, despite what D&D has tried to tell the world, is a primordial goddess of Babylonian mythology who gave birth to the first real generation of gods. And she was slain by...Marduk.

How these are related, both to each other and to those strange ruins, is of considerable interest to me. I wonder if there are any in the vicinity of the seabase? I'll have to check later.

Gennenalyse Rueben on
  • Options
    Cathode Ray TubeCathode Ray Tube Registered User regular
    I need to start playing minecraft again now that my Rocket League pals have all gone to play overwatch.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
  • Options
    PassionateLoviePassionateLovie Registered User regular
  • Options
    We need admin help. Our cows are stuck?
    xr1c0msavw4h.png

• Options
    intropintrop Registered User regular
    Stuck? As in... not animating? Unkillable?

Steam ID: highentropy
  • Options
    Both. We can't kill them or anything it's like they're stuck in an invisible wall D:

• Options
    Send me the coordinates and I'll check it out.

• Options
    ruddehruddeh "Speak softly and carry a big bone." Registered User regular
    Elytra shop now available in the same area as the prismarine shops.

oie_16203338tCzUZPXv.gif
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Hello, I appear to be stuck on a horse, in a boat, and back on the horse again at the spawn square. Any way I can get a teleport or something? introp

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to break free.

Dr. Flamingo on
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Looks like my minecraft issues might be router related. Connected and was disconnected right away as per the nrom, took my router out of the loop and then I just played for about 2 hours.

Huzzah.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    Ludeman99Ludeman99 Registered User regular
    Man am I just missing the exciting times to be on? or have things "cooled" in the past week+?

• Options
    I think it's cooled a bit. There seems to always be someone still on though. I've started playing again now that I've figured out my disconnect issues.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    Also i think its that time of year for everyone where responsibilities kinda eat up your time.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    End of school terms, so students and parents are busy. Me, personally I'm stuck on a project and wanted to pitch something to Paradiso folks before proceeding but they don't seem to be on (when I'm on).

• Options
    MetaHybridMetaHybrid Taste defeat!Registered User regular
    The Overwatch Beta pulled me away for awhile.

3DS: 3265-5577-2211 NNID: Metahybrid
  • Options
    ruddehruddeh "Speak softly and carry a big bone." Registered User regular
    Dark souls and overwatch ate up the last couple weeks for me.

oie_16203338tCzUZPXv.gif
  • Options
    Vrtra TheoryVrtra Theory Registered User regular
    Public Service Announcement:

Do you like buying things? Are you rolling in diamonds and unsure what to do with them? Have you recently lost one of your favorite items, but the idea of rebuilding it yourself sounds painfully boring? Then you are now in luck! The Vault has opened in Spawnissima.

The Vault is your first and only destination for luxury goods and equipment at premium prices. Inventory is limited and will rotate as supply and demand dictates. The Vault is set into the hillside overlooking the Compass Rose; to visit, turn left after exiting the Spawnissima Portalhaus, then take the stairs to the right just before Introp's House.

Are you a Software Engineer living in Seattle? HBO is hiring, message me.
  • Options
    I just purchased a fine item from the Vault. Would shop again, A++!!

Question, since I can't seem to place sign posts...

Anybody have an issue with me building a grand villa on this outcropping over the tunnel?

ecis8e7s4w65.jpg

• Options
    Vrtra TheoryVrtra Theory Registered User regular
    I wouldn't, but what might not be apparent is that that outcropping is actually inside the spawn protection border, and you can remove blocks but cannot place them (including signs). The border ends right at the edge of the road leading into the tunnel that goes to the spawndola.

Are you a Software Engineer living in Seattle? HBO is hiring, message me.
  • Options
    greygrey Registered User regular
    For reasons I'm unsure of, spawnsquare seems abnormally large this map. Unfortunately it is interfering with building in that area. I'm happy to help fill in a wall or something if the border interferes with a build.

• Options
    Yeah, that hill is entirely inside the spawn protection border. :(

• Options
    Oh drats. It has a perfect view too.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Ok I may have screwed up BIGTIME. I got a wild hair today and decided to FINALLY change my MC account name from what I put in when I initially got my MC account (LBitner99) to the name I typically use in MOST gaming sphere's (Ludeman99). Well It hit me the moment I did it that I likely didn't consider dumping all my stuff in a chest in the event that logging back in to the server would start me from scratch..

Not only is that still a concern for me, but upon trying to log back in I realized that I am no longer whitelisted either! I guess my question is: 1.) Can I get Ludeman99 whitelisted and 2.) is it possible to "link" me to my old LBitner99 profile, if only to just get my stuff? If not I think the only course of action I have is a 30 day break from the server whilst I wait for Mojang to allow me to change my name back right?

Anyway, help me op's, your my only hope! ;)

Ludeman99 on
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Linking the profiles isn't within the ability of an individual server, so your stuff is pretty much kaput. Getting white-listed is just a matter of attracting mod attention. @introp

My condolences for your lost loot. :(

• Options
    Enc wrote: »
    Linking the profiles isn't within the ability of an individual server, so your stuff is pretty much kaput. Getting white-listed is just a matter of attracting mod attention. @introp

LOL well let's not go THAT far... in theory all I have to do is change my name BACK and my stuff should still be there from what I understand about how the servers operate (username/IP profile)

• Options
    Ludeman99 wrote: »
    Enc wrote: »

LOL well let's not go THAT far... in theory all I have to do is change my name BACK and my stuff should still be there from what I understand about how the servers operate (username/IP profile)

Not sure about that. Pretty sure one of the warnings is that your inventory shared across servers will be cleared (or it used to be).

The good news is that even in the most pessimistic sense, you can get all that stuff back by playing the game! Huzzah!

• Options
    greygrey Registered User regular
    Ok I may have screwed up BIGTIME. I got a wild hair today and decided to FINALLY change my MC account name from what I put in when I initially got my MC account (LBitner99) to the name I typically use in MOST gaming sphere's (Ludeman99). Well It hit me the moment I did it that I likely didn't consider dumping all my stuff in a chest in the event that logging back in to the server would start me from scratch..

Not only is that still a concern for me, but upon trying to log back in I realized that I am no longer whitelisted either! I guess my question is: 1.) Can I get Ludeman99 whitelisted and 2.) is it possible to "link" me to my old LBitner99 profile, if only to just get my stuff? If not I think the only course of action I have is a 30 day break from the server whilst I wait for Mojang to allow me to change my name back right?

Ludeman99 has been whitelisted. I'll have to think (read 'ask Introp') on how to get your stuff back.

• Options
    grey wrote: »

Ludeman99 has been whitelisted. I'll have to think (read 'ask Introp') on how to get your stuff back.

Thanks Grey! I may wait to log in though until I can find out more about how the "instances" of each user works. I don't want to overwrite anything that might have been tied to my IP address.

• Options

Do you like buying things? Are you rolling in diamonds and unsure what to do with them? Have you recently lost one of your favorite items, but the idea of rebuilding it yourself sounds painfully boring? Then you are now in luck! The Vault has opened in Spawnissima.

The Vault is your first and only destination for luxury goods and equipment at premium prices. Inventory is limited and will rotate as supply and demand dictates. The Vault is set into the hillside overlooking the Compass Rose; to visit, turn left after exiting the Spawnissima Portalhaus, then take the stairs to the right just before Introp's House.

Whoa now! First and only destination for luxury goods? The Black Market might have a word with you.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    MetaHybrid wrote: »

Whoa now! First and only destination for luxury goods? The Black Market might have a word with you.

Legitimate. The First and only legitimate destination for luxury goods.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    MetaHybrid wrote: »

Legitimate. The First and only legitimate destination for luxury goods.

Carry on.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    are you implying that Rafters Legitimate Businesses, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Mafia Crime Ring Enterprises LLC. does not run legitimate businesses? It says "legitimate" right in their name!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Is anybody constructing anything on the other side of the balloon bridge currently? It might be time to start commercializing that area. I don't want to step on any toes though.

• Options
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Is anybody constructing anything on the other side of the balloon bridge currently? It might be time to start commercializing that area. I don't want to step on any toes though.

I think the only directly on the other side is Maya's Lift, and that's already complete.

• Options
    The rumour board got a press release from the Law Office of Pumpkin and Shrum

p3wdcbd8j1g0.png
    jow8xvtiziza.png
    7gy1b6ifo1tp.png
    7twdd0l2raii.png

• Options
    I've moved into the podzel pine forests SE of spawn. Hello!

I'mma build a modest house.

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    @webguy20 Greypoet (@grey) has been working on the flower forest, walling it up. I think that'll be a sort of nature preserve so please don't build there. Pretty much anything else is good.

@MetaHybrid Egad, more shroomnanigans!

Brown_zpssxuiqool.png

@Enc Megapalace complete in 3...2...1...

Mayabird on
  • Options
    Hey Folks, found a spot for my grand villa. Its on Blue-Line 5. I didn't see any signs claiming the area, but someone did build a land bridge from the balloon bridge/gondola area.

I have placed many signs. It will be my greatest creation!

• Options
    grey wrote: »

Thanks Grey! I may wait to log in though until I can find out more about how the "instances" of each user works. I don't want to overwrite anything that might have been tied to my IP address.

Thanks to Grey and Introp for saving the day and getting me up and going WITH my new name!!! You guys DA BEST!