As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Toledo War, A History Lesson by [chat]nus

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Mortious wrote: »
    eh, my mom was just glad that my girlfriend was white.

I got off easy.

does your mom dress up as a ghost to scare black people

What? No. She's not all that bad with the whole race thing. She just has a problem acclimating after the whole appartheid thing.

She just has hangups about a few things. Like she wouldn't stop me dating someone of a different race, she just doesn't know how she'll feel about it.

Overall she knows these types of things are wrong, and I guess is just glad that she doesn't have to try and get over them.

And she feels comfortable enough to talk to me about it, so that's a plus.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I actually think it's really problematic to equate gay sex with anal sex, but hey it's the first thing I thought of stop judging meeeee

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    What is a tube launcher?

you mean a lube launcher?

it's a....like a syringe but without the needle thing, and you fill it up with lube, insert it into the hole you desire and launch the lube up in there. Supposed to help

........supposed to.

Hmmmmmmmmm

MY KEGEL GAME IS STRONG

too strong

one time I squoze and normally that's supposed to feel good but I did too many and Sarks was like "OW. THAT HURT."

• Options
    InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    MrMister wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    My brother snitched on my Kazaa folder. It was some pretty non-standard stuff, too.

My dad later took me on a 7 hour car ride while he lectured me on all sorts of things with a focus on rationally explaining why a fetish isn't a logical thing to have. I guess it was worth a shot? Not really.

7 hours holy fuck

The 'don't be gay' walk with my dad was only, like, half an hour and that was already excruciating enough.

To be honest, I kinda wish I'd gotten into dudes earlier. Had the family found out, I probably wouldn't have worried so damn much about what others would think. Maybe I'd have sent that cute guy on OKcupid a message! I mean, I like where I'm at now, I'm with a great girl and we're awesome together, I just sometimes wish I'd dabbled a bit, you know?

Dipped your wick

in the chocolate fountain

I mean, LadyInfamy has her own wick she's willing to strap on and dip from time to time
    She's pretty fuckin' rad in the accommodations department

InfamyDeferred on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    What is a tube launcher?

it's a....like a syringe but without the needle thing, and you fill it up with lube, insert it into the hole you desire and launch the lube up in there. Supposed to help

........supposed to.

Hmmmmmmmmm

MY KEGEL GAME IS STRONG

too strong

one time I squoze and normally that's supposed to feel good but I did too many and Sarks was like "OW. THAT HURT."

Actually I was just thinking that might be a good investment for myself.... >.>

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    My mom screamed when she found out I had a boyfriend. That was an unfun conversation.

• Options
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    My mom screamed when she found out I had a boyfriend.

was she that excited?
    That was an unfun conversation.

...oh.

• Options
    What is a tube launcher?

........supposed to.

Hmmmmmmmmm

MY KEGEL GAME IS STRONG

too strong

Actually I was just thinking that might be a good investment for myself.... >.>

oh, well it is fun to use!

until you're on the 3rd application and your partner is like "YOU NEED MORE?!"

and you're like

"YES BITCH, KEEP SQUIRTING."

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Though we did (do?) have a version of the KKK.

But not nearly as iconic with the dress code and funny ranks and rituals.

Just a bunch of crazies driving around in pickups with guns.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    I never actually came out as bi to my family, but apparently my brother asked my girlfriend if I was bi "because he likes techno music".

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    I partake of only the finest Amateur Hardcore Knitting clips.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    My mom screamed when she found out I had a boyfriend.

was she that excited?
    That was an unfun conversation.

...oh.

Excited is one way perhaps to put it. I went to my dad and he let me crash on the couch. I think the only reason she calmed down was she realized I'd burn the bridge with her and not look back.

• Options
    I've since set my facebook page to bi, but nobody ever reads those so I imagine I'll get a frantic text in 2023 or something

• Options
    Mortious wrote: »
    Though we did (do?) have a version of the KKK.

But not nearly as iconic with the dress code and funny ranks and rituals.

Just a bunch of crazies driving around in pickups with guns.

look brah

that grand dragon rank is srs bzns

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @Shazkar Shadowstorm

I picked up a coffee bean today that smells just like strawberry jam

gonna have to see what the taste is like

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    The newest south park is really effing good

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I've since set my facebook page to bi, but nobody ever reads those so I imagine I'll get a frantic text in 2023 or something

i removed all of my "interested in" bits because back in ye olde days of mim that was an indication something way kinda sorta up

but not really confirming it

and i'm all about being in limbo over here

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I'd love to watch it, but they sold out to hulu.

The bastards.

• Options
    My dad just made a crack about not having to worry about me giving him grandkids to early.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    interested in: boardgames

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    I, uh
    Peeing. "It's a waste product and not something you should make sexual." I'll get right on that.

Actually, I don't remember what most of it was about. It was an ordeal, but at least it was calm. He shared something with me I don't think he's told anyone else; the tone of the whole thing wasn't accusatory or angry at least.

oh thank god

i was wondering if we had a terminal case of the animes for a second

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Hello folks.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I don't disagree that factory farming is wrong but I just got 4 1/2 pounds of chicken thighs for $3.87

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    i heard lube launcher and was intrigued for a moment

real talk also probably way tmi
    a huge part of the appeal of getting with a dude to me would be the actual ejaculation and in lieu of that, a girl using a strap on becomes less interesting when you can't simulate that so well

i thought a lube launcher would be a thing you could use to solve that problem but alas!

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    I, uh
    Peeing. "It's a waste product and not something you should make sexual." I'll get right on that.

Actually, I don't remember what most of it was about. It was an ordeal, but at least it was calm. He shared something with me I don't think he's told anyone else; the tone of the whole thing wasn't accusatory or angry at least.

oh thank god

i was wondering if we had a terminal case of the animes for a second
    the term is hentai you swine

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    I don't disagree that factory farming is wrong but I just got 4 1/2 pounds of chicken thighs for $3.87

boneless i hope

unless you're making a slow-cooked thing where it just sloughs off the bone like so many limbs of napalmed vietnamese soldiers

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    checked into flight

goin hooooome

• Options
    It's bone in. I plan on war criming.

• Options

a huge part of the appeal of getting with a dude to me would be the actual ejaculation and in lieu of that, a girl using a strap on becomes less interesting when you can't simulate that so well

i thought a lube launcher would be a thing you could use to solve that problem but alas!

i actually think there is a device like this? I only heard about it in terms of lesbians doing the insemination process and wanting to kind of...mimic the heterosexual process?

but it was on a show and maybe they weren't being serious.

but i do think it exists somewhere...

• Options

i actually think there is a device like this? I only heard about it in terms of lesbians doing the insemination process and wanting to kind of...mimic the heterosexual process?

but it was on a show and maybe they weren't being serious.

but i do think it exists somewhere...

yeah to be perfectly honest thinking about it now i'd be surprised if there weren't

• Options
    I hold the patent

• Options
    edited September 2014

i removed all of my "interested in" bits because back in ye olde days of mim that was an indication something way kinda sorta up

Dan Savage made a good point that resonated with me a while back, saying that the best way for bi and bi-ish folks to get counted and not kinda forgotten about, the straight-leaning ones especially need to not hide in the comfortable shadows and just admit, yeah I feel attraction to both genders, even if I'm dating or married to the opposite sex. And he's right, and I had been hiding, somewhat. I had no idea it would feel as freeing as it would when I mentioned it to my (somewhat new-ish) friends, but it was mad cathartic.

InfamyDeferred on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    For the cum squirter, I mean, not weaponized napalm. Tho to be fair I haven't named it...

Organichu on
  • Options

Dan Savage made a good point that resonated with me a while back, saying that the best way for bi and bi-ish folks to get counted and not kinda forgotten about, the straight-leaning ones especially need to not hide in the comfortable shadows and just admit, yeah I feel attraction to both genders, even if I'm dating or married to the opposite sex. And he's right, and I had been hiding, somewhat. I had no idea it would feel as freeing as it would when I mentioned it to my (somewhat new-ish) friends, but it was mad cathartic.

I don't think I'll stop being "well..maybe i am, maybe i'm not" until someone pops a titty in my mouth.

• Options
    I mean, I went to therapy about it and even though it didn't last long, you'd think it'd have helped

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    They changed Rottentomatoes.com what do I doooooooo. They're reviewing TV shows now. But that's what metacritic is for!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    They changed Rottentomatoes.com what do I doooooooo. They're reviewing TV shows now. But that's what metacritic is for!

No thats what the 3 episode test is for.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »

boneless i hope

unless you're making a slow-cooked thing where it just sloughs off the bone like so many limbs of napalmed vietnamese soldiers

today i realized the chicken i used for my slow cooked curry was bone-in

so i had to fish the various bones out of the curry and suck the shreds off meat off them before discarding them

the

the sounds

• Options
    edited September 2014
    thinking of making this for dinner tomorrow

which effectively means starting tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IcEyz5kAww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjuiazBz5Eo

Rear Admiral Choco on
This discussion has been closed.