SnarfmasterSnarfmaster Registered User regular
    He lost to Overeem though.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    He lost to Overeem though.

and won

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Does werdum have any business being in the ring with Velasquez?

Whoops!

• Options
    Chessboxing909Chessboxing909 Registered User regular
    alright. . .

protect ya neck

seems to be the theme of the night

This. Hahaha.

We lost the fight after round two at the bdubs I was at, super pro Velasquez crowd, weather goes to shit and no one knows who won, manager comes up and goes sorry guys Velasquez tapped out and we start cheering and get the look of death from a bunch of Velasquez fans. Too funny.

But yeah Edward called it.

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

I love south american ground karate
  • Options
    The weird thing is that

No one here is really a fan it's like

oh huh. guess that guy is one of the greatest heavyweigths of all time

so have you heard about that Connor guy?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    My favorite part about that result is the streak of no UFC heavyweight champ ever successfully defending the belt three times continues

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    UFC has been having a string of awesome shows. It's been a while since that's happened. Only boring fight was Torres/Hill

• Options
    The weird thing is that

Seeing Velasquez lose really changes that division for me I kinda felt like he had it pretty locked down and it seems a lot more open now. Seriously wondering what match ups we see now. Dos Santos? I'm not sure who I could pick between Werdum and Junior I'm such a fan of both.

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    The weird thing is that

Seeing Velasquez lose really changes that division for me I kinda felt like he had it pretty locked down and it seems a lot more open now. Seriously wondering what match ups we see now. Dos Santos? I'm not sure who I could pick between Werdum and Junior I'm such a fan of both.

I want Arlovski to get the title shot. Or for him to face Junior for the chance at the title shot. I want Arlovski as Heavyweight Champion again is my point.

• Options
    Man would it ever be cool to see Arlovski win it. I can't see it happening but then again I didn't see him beating down Travis Browne

• Options
    SnarfmasterSnarfmaster Registered User regular
    I'd like to see the Junior rematch since it was the last time someone stopped him, even though it was 7+ years ago.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    well now that cain isn't champ anymore dc can come back up and unite the belts

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Got results back from my MRI. Tears on two ligaments almost bad enough to need a major reconstruction apparently. Promptly went to the gym after and popped off about it to the guy runnin the place, going to send a full email for them to get around to the owners about it. Very lucky I most likely won't need surgery.

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Got results back from my MRI. Tears on two ligaments almost bad enough to need a major reconstruction apparently. Promptly went to the gym after and popped off about it to the guy runnin the place, going to send a full email for them to get around to the owners about it. Very lucky I most likely won't need surgery.

Godspeed your outrage Chess. That shit is max level unacceptable. Guy could have crippled you for life.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Having to leave the house for sex really fucks with my mma schedule. I still love you, thread mates! Daddy is just busy is all. Later we'll hang out just the two of us. I promise.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    Ugh.

Yeah, it's against the rules, but that's the point it's there as a method to stop the fight

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    Yeah that is fucked up.

• Options
    Super super fucked up. They need to address that like now. I really wonder what Nates been dealing with that his coach wanted to throw in the towel so badly, he says back to back concussions but Nate must be showing signs of health issues.

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I hope the next coach that get's refused to stop the match just ups and slaps the official that didn't allow it. At least that should get the fight called off, and if not then the prick that's causing fighters more damage than they already need at least gets a good twatting.

Campy on
  • Options
    Campy wrote: »
    I hope the next coach that get's refused to stop the match just ups and slaps the official that didn't allow it. At least that should get the fight called off, and if not then the prick that's causing fighters more damage than they already need at least gets a good twatting.

I love this sport but man, between fighter pay and all the health issues with it it can be tough to watch sometimes.

A friend of mine is out in Rio training and ran into a guy who is from the city of god favela where his mother was murdered, his brother is in prison and the guy was taken in by a MMA gym to live and train full time for a chance to fight in a professional organization to make a living. You hear stories like that and man, that dude deserves more if he makes it than what they pay those guys now. This sport takes such shit care of it's athletes.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    well that's going to be terrible and i'll definitely watch

just like how i'll watch jurassic world knowing the same

i'm a sucker for dinosaurs fighting

• Options

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    So Arlovski is getting the first crack at Werdum.

This is the BEST timeline.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    kimboooooooooo

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    i cant belive this shit is actually gonna go down
    wtf bbq

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirm22MkHvY

As long as Kimbo utilizes his deadly charlie horse punch, Shamrock has no chance.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    today i am being late for things

well, i've been late for everything

i'm about to be late for something else, it was avoidable but i didn't avoid it and now it isn't

feel okay about it

• Options
    I actually said "What!?" outloud

as I read that this was a real thing that is happening today on this planet.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    As long as Kimbo utilizes his deadly charlie horse punch, Shamrock has no chance.
    They're lucky he didn't use the technique she mentioned

The Donkey Punch Charlie Horse

He's saving that for Shamrock.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    Hahahaha is that Hawk or Animal?!

• Options
    These entrances.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Fight of the year.

• Options
    Shamrock couldn't finish a tight guillotine with both of Kimbo's hands palm down on the canvas.

What.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Seriously. Was that a fucking work? Arm under the chin, he was gripping his bicep, Kimbo was barely defending. He should have gone out.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    I don't even

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Fuck it. I don't even care.

Kimbo for HW title by next year.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg